Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mt Sinai Landed - A viable plan?

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Ya true, end of year is 1 month bonus, their fat bonus is only in march, he is definitely smoking us!
    no lah. which bank, u tell me. unless is clerk level, getting bonus & 13 mth. anyway, pls buy and invite us to your house warming. u gotta prove us wrong.

yowetan,

if your first job is a script writer in mediacorp, u would have owned a landed in mt sinai years ago without help from any of ur inlaws..

Ong lai ah!

Wait till u strike the angbao Toto.

I know I had to write something here and that something is

WAKEUP. WAKEUP. Stop dreaming...

I was wondering how did he manage to purchase his mt Sinai 2 bedder (if it exists at all) with his penny pay.

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Ya true, end of year is 1 month bonus, their fat bonus is only in march, he is definitely smoking us!
    Hi...I am getting 1 month + 1.5 month performance , same as my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes View Post
    no lah. which bank, u tell me. unless is clerk level, getting bonus & 13 mth. anyway, pls buy and invite us to your house warming. u gotta prove us wrong.
    Hi...my wife and myself are Senior officers in our respective team.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    I found it a bit ridiculous, sell away all the houses which not all belong to him just to aim for his dream. It will put all those involve in an inconvenience situation. Especially the old folks, they have to follow him here and there. I should say this is a selfish act, sorry huh.

If he is using his our own money, there's nothing to say but he is using his old folks money to fulfil his dream. If he bought his dream landed ppty, that means it will registered under his name, that means he is transferring all the titles deeds from his parents/in laws to his using a different method.
    Hi...we have actually communicated to our parents and in-laws on this matter. We have got their consensus and blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by merlion View Post
    Jia You Yowetan. Good to have dreams and aspirations.
    Hi...I am considering to try my best to make this dream a reality!

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    Hi...I am getting 1 month + 1.5 month performance , same as my wife.
    your pay 3.5k only wor. how to get 20k in total?

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes View Post
    your pay 3.5k only wor. how to get 20k in total?
    Hi...

Assuming my wife and myself gets 3.5k nett, Estimated sum as follows:

me: 3.5k basic month Dec + 3.5k 1 mth bonus + (3.5K + 1.75K) Performance
    Wife: 3.5k basic month Dec + 3.5k 1 mth bonus + (3.5k + 1.75k) Performance

Thanks.

Hi...we have actually communicated to our parents and in-laws on this matter. We have got their consensus and blessing.
    Dont talk jiao wei lah.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Why don't you move to Iskandar & rent out all 3 HDB flats? Your parents & in-laws can jaga your kid to Marlborough College, better than Henry Park!

You can buy a SG car with the extra cash & commute daily to CBD!

Quote Originally Posted by Warren49 View Post
    Why don't you move to Iskandar & rent out all 3 HDB flats? Your parents & in-laws can jaga your kid to Marlborough College, better than Henry Park!

You can buy a SG car with the extra cash & commute daily to CBD!
    Hi...I am a Singaporean and have absolute trust and confidence in Singapore. Besides, my parents and in-laws prefer Singapore to Malaysia. We want win-win situation. If we stay in Mt-sinai area, we can take bicycle or walk to our office. It is that convienient.

Hi...I am a Singaporean and have absolute trust and confidence in Singapore. Besides, my parents and in-laws prefer Singapore to Malaysia. We want win-win situation. If we stay in Mt-sinai area, we can take bicycle or walk to our office. It is that convienient.
    Why would you in laws sell the property to live with you?

You serving lobster sharkfin and birdnest every day?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Why would you in laws sell the property to live with you?

You serving lobster sharkfin and birdnest every day?
    Hi...we are currently living together for years; the other HDB units are collecting rental and is pooled to a central account for diversification and investment purposes.

Hi...we are currently living together for years; the other HDB units are collecting rental and is pooled to a central account for diversification and investment purposes.
    As far as I know, when you appear in this forum, you are still living in HDB and a few months back you were just "talking" about buying Trizon, and now you are saying you were all living together for years?

Then again, why would anyone want to sell away their property and have zero rental income so that their son in law can live in a landed property.

You serving lobster, sharkfin birdnest everyday?
    Last edited by Ringo33; 30-12-13 at 16:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    As far as I know, when you appear in this forum, you are still living in HDB and a few months back you were just "talking" about buying Trizon, and now you are saying you were all living together for years?
    Hi...yes, we have been living under one roof for years.

5 room HDB flat Tiong Bahru (high floor) - Aimiing to sell off 1mil SGD. Pay off 400k loan, and hopefully receiving 600K profit.
    Currently there are some Tiong Bahru 5 room HDB flats advertised in propertyguru. One unit's valuation is $820k, high floor. It is Block 19 which is opposite Tiong Bahru plaza, covered walkway to MRT, less than 5min walk to MRT, coffee shop less than 5 min walk, 7-11 less than 5 min walk, and seems recently renovated.

$1 million means COV of $180k. And I am assuming your house is also at block 19. Other block valuation is likely less. Why don't you do a valuation of your property to see if your selling price is reasonable.

Hi...

Assuming my wife and myself gets 3.5k nett, Estimated sum as follows:

me: 3.5k basic month Dec + 3.5k 1 mth bonus + (3.5K + 1.75K) Performance
    Wife: 3.5k basic month Dec + 3.5k 1 mth bonus + (3.5k + 1.75k) Performance

Thanks.
    3.5 basic month is basic pay, not counted into as bonus.
    So effective only 17.5k n still must deduct CPF so less than 15k lol

Joker is out to entertainment us again...!
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE View Post
    Joker is out to entertainment us again...!
    But landed is really good for fast capital appreciation. Bought my terrace at 842psf and now some are selling at nearly 2000psf!

So it is a good aspiration to have to live in a landed...I believe it appreciates better than condo....

Quote Originally Posted by mummy View Post
    But landed is really good for fast capital appreciation. Bought my terrace at 842psf and now some are selling at nearly 2000psf!

So it is a good aspiration to have to live in a landed...I believe it appreciates better than condo....
    If you follow all his posts and threads, you will know what I means...!

Yes, FH landed is better than condo but I am not refering to this instead his act.....! If with this pay also can buy FH landed then I think gov will come out more CM liao..!

This needs a new script.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Smile

Hi All, I am setting my new milestone/resolution for the Year 2014.

With the TSDR, MSR, ABSD and other cooling measures in force - I am thinking to go all out for the grand finale of my lifetime in this property cycle.

I am considering to let go Mt Sinai 2 bedder, along with 3 HDBs and will combine all proceeds to get the Mt Sinai landed property.

The below is the estimation for discussion and recommendation from fellow forummers.

1. Mt Sinai 2 bedders - Bought 1.7++ million, target to sell off 2.1-2.2 mil SGD. With the penalty incur, I am hoping to receive 200-300kSGD profit.
    2. 5 room HDB flat Tiong Bahru (high floor) - Aimiing to sell off 1mil SGD. Pay off 400k loan, and hopefully receiving 600K profit.
    3. 5 room HDB flat Queensway (high floor, fully paid) - Aiming to sell off 1 to 1.1 mil SGD.
    4. 5 room HDB flat Jurong East (mid floor, fully paid near JE MRT, JEM etc) - Aiming to sell off 1 to 1.1mil SGD.

With that, we are looking at possibly 2.5milSGD to 3milSGD.

Also, my wife and myself, have had just received my bonus from our workplace bank it is around 20k combined.

Is it okay for us to go all out to secure a Mt Sinai landed property? I love to stay near Dr. Tan Cheng Bock and have my children nurture in the neighborhood, in Henry Park Primary. Thanks in advance.
    Hi, Yowetan. I am a bit confused, have you already bought your landed Mt S? cos the COV seems to be declining by the day for hdb.

Quote Originally Posted by sillyme View Post
    Hi, Yowetan. I am a bit confused, have you already bought your landed Mt S? cos the COV seems to be declining by the day for hdb.
    Impossible la, his mt Sinai condo 16% SSD would have killed him.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181 View Post
    Oh, so I should not take him seriously

its a dream thought process

He is a real blowhard !

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181 View Post
    The SSD penalty has already factored into consideration. Please kindly read and analyze the sum.

The SSD penalty has already factored into consideration. Please kindly read and analyze the sum.
    If you sell at these prices, you will definitely be interviewed.

2. 5 room HDB flat Tiong Bahru (high floor) - Aimiing to sell off 1mil SGD. Pay off 400k loan, and hopefully receiving 600K profit.
    3. 5 room HDB flat Queensway (high floor, fully paid) - Aiming to sell off 1 to 1.1 mil SGD.
    4. 5 room HDB flat Jurong East (mid floor, fully paid near JE MRT, JEM etc) - Aiming to sell off 1 to 1.1mil SGD.