Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Condo In Clementi - The Trilinq

Default New Condo In Clementi - The Trilinq

The Trilinq showflat has been open for some time now, what do you guys think about the project?

Prices are now around $1400 to $1650 psf.

The Trilinq

nice picture. are you an agent?

How many more units of each type still unsold?

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill View Post
    nice picture. are you an agent?
    of course lah.

If not why he create a new thread with a link when there are already many other thread talking about the same subject.

"Call Us at (65) 9665 8005 To Arrange For Viewing"
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Yes. I am an agent =) I started this thread to find out what are the things that buyers do not like about the Trilinq.

Because this project has been selling for quite some time and not many units sold =.=

Quote Originally Posted by Condolauncher View Post
    Yes. I am an agent =) I started this thread to find out what are the things that buyers do not like about the Trilinq.

Because this project has been selling for quite some time and not many units sold =.=
    The developer should revamp their marketing approach to position Trillinq closer to Jurong Lake District than just schools and clementi mrt

Throw in a free feeder bus to Westgate, IMM Jems and it will sell.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

bro Ringo33 i agree that the marketing is not done well. Can see that the trilinq showflat is rather quiet most of the times im there...

but it is also interesting you did not make mention of the prices. =)

Currently the trilinq is priced at ard the same prices as J gateway in jurong. do you think based on the location on both projects, the trilinq is fairly priced?

Interesting agent, not trying to promote the project, but to collect shortcomings of the project.

What can you do after you collect all those points?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    The developer should revamp their marketing approach to position Trillinq closer to Jurong Lake District than just schools and clementi mrt

Throw in a free feeder bus to Westgate, IMM Jems and it will sell.
    I have to say this is not a good suggestion. as a matter of fact, it is very convenient to go to JE by bus from Trilinq. Free Feeders only means more management fees.

bro Ringo33 i agree that the marketing is not done well. Can see that the trilinq showflat is rather quiet most of the times im there...

but it is also interesting you did not make mention of the prices. =)

Currently the trilinq is priced at ard the same prices as J gateway in jurong. do you think based on the location on both projects, the trilinq is fairly priced?
    The quantum says everything. for example, a trilling two bedder is around 70sqm and costs around 1.1M while a JGateway two bedder is less than 60sqm and costs about 0.9M.
    trilling one bedder is 50+sqm while JGateway one bedder is only 30+sqm.

Interesting agent, not trying to promote the project, but to collect shortcomings of the project.

If you are influential enough, I would make a suggestion: ask the developer to build a cover shelter to link the side gate of Trilinq with the HDB opposite Clementi Ave 6.Actually, it is not very long as HDB is building new BTO on the site of the old bus stop, and it seems the developer still has fat profit if they sell Triliqn at $1400. It will surely boost the sales.

Once collecting all these points I will be able to make a decision whether or not to continue marketing The Trilinq or move on to the next project =)

I have to say this is not a good suggestion. as a matter of fact, it is very convenient to go to JE by bus from Trilinq. Free Feeders only means more management fees.
    This is not a small project so having a feeder service won't be an issue. The different in taking public bus to condo feeder is you dont have to leave your estate compound to reach your destination and you are guranteed a place to seat which is useful when one has to buy grocery, kids elderly or during rainy days.

Once collecting all these points I will be able to make a decision whether or not to continue marketing The Trilinq or move on to the next project =)
    I do not have any feeling that you are marketing the Trilinq.

Anyway, if the developer decides to give big discount to this project, do not forget to broadcast the news here.

This is not a small project so having a feeder service won't be an issue. The different in taking public bus to condo feeder is you dont have to leave your estate compound to reach your destination and you are guranteed a place to seat which is useful when one has to buy grocery, kids elderly or during rainy days.
    People can buy all the groceries in Clementi, no need to go to JE. JE is only a place for people to kill their time on weekends, if they like.

People can buy all the groceries in Clementi, no need to go to JE. JE is only a place for people to kill their time on weekends, if they like.
    How much grocery can one buy if you have to walk from Clementi Mall back to Trilinq? If you have a feeder bus, you need not have that worry about that even if you are elderly. Further more, grocery shopping at Clementi is limited as compare to NTUC Xtra, Isetan and Giant over at IMM.

Actually the people who use the feeder service most are the retirees and housewife who usually has got plenty of time to kill during the weekdays. So having a feeder to Jurong Gateway shopping cant really be a bad idea.

Anyway, the whole idea of feeder service is to make Trillinq "closer" to the commercial hub.

If you are influential enough, I would make a suggestion: ask the developer to build a cover shelter to link the side gate of Trilinq with the HDB opposite Clementi Ave 6.Actually, it is not very long as HDB is building new BTO on the site of the old bus stop, and it seems the developer still has fat profit if they sell Triliqn at $1400. It will surely boost the sales.
    I wish I was man.. but will definitely give the valuable feedback from you guys to them and see how it goes.. if they dun listen then its probably time for me to move on lol

I was at the VVIP launch and it was packed with people. I believe the developer is rather greedy to price on the high side given the finishes, location, etc. They are over-confident to sell based on their good track record. They should have priced $100psf lower and will be able to move a lot of the units. They could have leverage on the grapevine and words of mouth for project to move. They can still give goodies now and relaunch it. Finally, they paid only peanuts to the agents that is why they get only M....

I wish I was man.. but will definitely give the valuable feedback from you guys to them and see how it goes.. if they dun listen then its probably time for me to move on lol
    cover walkway will means it will eat into their GFA, which will mean they will have to engage their architect to change and resubmitted their building plans to BCA etc. Not feasible at this stage

u nid to understand, he is trying all his best to promote JLD la!

saying tat clementi ppl will go to jurong to buy groceries is still not too 过分 cos tat is 1 mrt stop away nia.

he even told us tat now ppl fm all over spore will come jurong to buy wor, & fm his wording, he dun mean 1 time off, he meant regularly

JLD are not limited to people living in jurong because people from all over Singapore do come to Jurong for work and now to shop.

cover walkway will means it will eat into their GFA, which will mean they will have to engage their architect to change and resubmitted their building plans to BCA etc. Not feasible at this stage
    How about the developer making a donation to West Coast CC to build the cover shelter and paying a journalist to report it big big?

Notice IOI is advertising on buses. The above one will surely be more impactful and meaningful than paying to SBS.

Ultimately price and design rules. Trilinq design sucks with the double volume concept and make ppl pay for the space which require ppl to spend more money to make the space usable which do not make sense when it is selling at such a high price

Trilinq sits at a very strategic and under-appreciated location. Just don't get those track-facing units.

How about the developer making a donation to West Coast CC to build the cover shelter and paying a journalist to report it big big?

Notice IOI is advertising on buses. The above one will surely be more impactful and meaningful than paying to SBS.
    that will be classified as donation with commercial interest. I think the cost of building the walk way (including the lost of GFA) could easily pay for free shuttle bus for at least 10 to 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by dudick View Post
    Ultimately price and design rules. Trilinq design sucks with the double volume concept and make ppl pay for the space which require ppl to spend more money to make the space usable which do not make sense when it is selling at such a high price
    The double ceiling is really a design mistake due to the misjudgement of the developer. If the double ceiling units did not exist, most of the 3-bedder will have a decent size of around 100sqm and can be easily sold at a price of about S$1400 psf. But now, the developer is selling the regular units at about $1500 psf and the double celing ones at S$1200+ psf. Actually, the developer does not gain from the air space at all.

Anyway, the double celing units cover only less than 25% of the development. In my opinion, the design of the regular units are relatively good and efficient compared with other new projects (not old resale units), and the quality of toilet and cabinet materials are also quite good. Although the flooring is not marble, but obviously the tiles used are of good quality. I do not think the deveoper costs much less on the tiles than on some average-quality marbles used by other popular projects.

Agree with DC_008, it is the greedy and arragrant developer that spoils the project. Her odd way of VVIP, not releasing all the units at one go, and the mean payment of commission to agents (less than 0.3% according to some agents), all contribute to it.

Maybe, one way for the developer to round about this embarassed situation is to keep up the quality and to hold the unreleased project until it is almost topped. When people can see the real project, they may find the value of it.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix View Post
    Trilinq sits at a very strategic and under-appreciated location.
    This was what my friend, a veteran in properties investment, told me before.

This was what my friend, a veteran in properties investment, told me before.
    Totally agree. But Trillinq sticks out like a sore thumb for high psf, high quantum. I dun think the project needs a feeder bus because there are buses from clementi plying that route. Maybe a link walkway from the mrt would be good.

Probably up comm, up disc would be good. Motivate seller (agent), motivate buyer. Or sell from low to high, like Skyvue. From 1300 to 2000!!!

TS can consider squatting there, cos Faber got upcoming EC, surrounding projects gd psf, and Park West might try again. So if got hype, will have momentum. Plus dev kan chiong might up comm.

Was eyeing Trillinq myself but price really dun make sense, and i dun fancy the unit design and/or project design/facade.

Forumers please give chance if i say anything wrong. New here, much to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nas View Post
    Totally agree. But Trillinq sticks out like a sore thumb for high psf, high quantum. I dun think the project needs a feeder bus because there are buses from clementi plying that route. Maybe a link walkway from the mrt would be good.

Probably up comm, up disc would be good. Motivate seller (agent), motivate buyer. Or sell from low to high, like Skyvue. From 1300 to 2000!!!

TS can consider squatting there, cos Faber got upcoming EC, surrounding projects gd psf, and Park West might try again. So if got hype, will have momentum. Plus dev kan chiong might up comm.

Was eyeing Trillinq myself but price really dun make sense, and i dun fancy the unit design and/or project design/facade.

Forumers please give chance if i say anything wrong. New here, much to learn.

where got ec at faber?

Sorry, my mistake. I mean the Faber walk land that WCL bought. Thanks for pointing out. I was looking at Yuan Ching, got them mixed up.
    Last edited by Nas; 03-01-14 at 17:49. Reason: Additional comments

MCL Land is going to launch their project at Jurong West pretty soon.

I expect the take up rate to be healthy for that one.