Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: THE SORRENTO, Freehold, West Coast Rd, Allgreen Properties, T.O.P. 2015

Default THE SORRENTO, Freehold, West Coast Rd, Allgreen Properties, T.O.P. 2015

Haha, as usual, deep-pocket Allgreen Properties will start to launch near T.O.P.
    Launch likely in a couple of months.

Information herein are indicative and subjected to changes.

The Sorrento
    55 West Coast Road
    Freehold
    131 units (1BR, 2BR, 2+S, 3BR, Penthouses)
    T.O.P. 2015

Call/SMS me at 96882200 to find out more. More pictures than those you see here are available too.

Last edited by sunboy77; 22-01-14 at 15:23.

Progress as of Jan 2014. Built to top floor already:

this location really cmi
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

1 bus stop on the each end of the land plot. Total of 6 bus services.

deep pocket indeed. IIRC they actually did up the showflat next to seahill and then decided not to launch. I think they might have to redo it again since it has been almost 2 years ago.

Location is not too bad as it is located right next to the park. good for those who like outdoor activities or people who like to walk their dogs.

Access to CBD is also good if you are driving. From there to Keppel, it will only take 10-15mins via West Coast highway viaduct. And it should have direct bus to Har Par Villa mrt.

Any idea whats the price range? $1500-1900psf?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Got bay windows.

Is bay windows still a concern nowadays?

Hey! its near my office. What's indicative price?

Price-wise, dunno yet.

Haha we are guessing $1600 to $1900psf...
    Last edited by sunboy77; 22-01-14 at 23:15.

Location, cul de sac from a busy single lane road...but I like this place...

Can walk to wet market, hawker centre, West Coast Park, West Coast Plaza(got Cold Storage Supermarket).

Got bus to Haw Par MRT.

Can drive onto West Coast Highway easily, less jammed than AYE.

Only concern...industry burning dunno what across the sea...

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    Price-wise, dunno yet.

Haha we are guessing $1600 to $1900psf...
    Say if the launch price is truly what u predicted of 1600-1900psf, do u not think that east coast (St patrick's road) area is better than this? there is a new development beside Grand Duchess along St patrick's road by UOL that will be launching sometime in Q2 i think. I personally reckon that is a more atas area with more upside (with a potential ERL station across the road from it). If so, then what price do u think UOL will launch this project at?

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    Say if the launch price is truly what u predicted of 1600-1900psf, do u not think that east coast (St patrick's road) area is better than this? there is a new development beside Grand Duchess along St patrick's road by UOL that will be launching sometime in Q2 i think. I personally reckon that is a more atas area with more upside (with a potential ERL station across the road from it). If so, then what price do u think UOL will launch this project at?
    I like the potential upside of all the properties near ERL too.

We are predicting the prices of Sorrento as such because of the $1911psf price tag on a particular Seahill unit, which is 99 yrs LH.

I have no idea what you need to always some compare price of the west to East like East is such a big deal that no other project can be more attractive and expensive.

When you see your neighbor buying new car, do you also get very jealous as well?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

All those who buy this property...can play the piece of music "Come Back to Sorrento" as they drive home each day.

Looking forward to see the pricing...

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    I have no idea what you need to always some compare price of the west to East like East is such a big deal that no other project can be more attractive and expensive.

When you see your neighbor buying new car, do you also get very jealous as well?
    the cocky East syndrome p

I like the potential upside of all the properties near ERL too.

We are predicting the prices of Sorrento as such because of the $1911psf price tag on a particular Seahill unit, which is 99 yrs LH.
    You actualy make sense. but u have to keep in mind that FarEast always launches their projects at what they term "future prices" which basically means "super expensive" in layman's terms. but yes i dont see a reason for Sorrento to not be priced around that region since its FH.

And I dont see why i shouldnt compare east and west coast. one must always compare and contrast properties to enable one to see (and accept) the upsides and downsides of each project. And this time i believe im compare an apple with an apple. east vs west coast, distance to city is roughly similar, both FH status... so why shouldnt I?

IMHO, potential upside being a criteria, then i think st pat's road wins. just simply based on the fact that an ERL station will be right across the road (marine parade road) from it. and of course, again, in terms of status, probably east coast is more prestigious and well maintained than west coast. but u may argue that west coast is like directly next to NUS.

all in all, i believe westerners will prefer Sorrento. and easterners will prefer st pat's. make sense right?

You actualy make sense. but u have to keep in mind that FarEast always launches their projects at what they term "future prices" which basically means "super expensive" in layman's terms. but yes i dont see a reason for Sorrento to not be priced around that region since its FH.

And I dont see why i shouldnt compare east and west coast. one must always compare and contrast properties to enable one to see (and accept) the upsides and downsides of each project. And this time i believe im compare an apple with an apple. east vs west coast, distance to city is roughly similar, both FH status... so why shouldnt I?

IMHO, potential upside being a criteria, then i think st pat's road wins. just simply based on the fact that an ERL station will be right across the road (marine parade road) from it. and of course, again, in terms of status, probably east coast is more prestigious and well maintained than west coast. but u may argue that west coast is like directly next to NUS.

all in all, i believe westerners will prefer Sorrento. and easterners will prefer st pat's. make sense right?

The East has got nothing to do with the west and vice versa, so please stop comparing. Also when you say East, how big of a EAST are you comparing in the first place?

ERL? Hahaha.. West has got JRL, CIL, JLD, IPB, CTP, NTU, NUS, SIM, SP, NP + 3000MNCs and we dont even bother to compare or brag about it in the East.

[QUOTE=Ringo33;458932]And I dont see why i shouldnt compare east and west coast. one must always compare and contrast properties to enable one to see (and accept) the upsides and downsides of each project. And this time i believe im compare an apple with an apple. east vs west coast, distance to city is roughly similar, both FH status... so why shouldnt I?QUOTE]

Please read the above.

Compare the west with the east all u want. No one is stopping u. in fact im interested to know how the comparison will be.

Compare the west with the east all u want.
    No one is interested in such silly pointless comparison and how big of a EAST are you talking about?

No one is stopping u. in fact im interested to know how the comparison will be
    You should seriously try to compare to your closer neighbor central, that way you will feel that East is way way under priced.

No one is interested in such silly pointless comparison and how big of a EAST are you talking about?

You should seriously try to compare to your closer neighbor central, that way you will feel that East is way way under priced.
    You SIGNATURE SUITS you perfectly !

"Never argue with Ringo33 idiot, or i will drag you down to my level and beat you with experience."

Soon! Soon! Soon!

Agents' briefing this Friday.

Launching sometime in mid/end April!

Soon! Soon! Soon!

And sunboy will very soon counting his commissions $$ and laughing all the way to the bank!

Soon! Soon! Soon!

Saw them carrying out some work on the show flat today....whats the indicative psf? 2000psf?

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    And sunboy will very soon counting his commissions $$ and laughing all the way to the bank!
    Haha R33, thanks for your well wishes. Dunno can successfully sell how many units cos so many hungry agents vying for these 131 units...

Saw them carrying out some work on the show flat today....whats the indicative psf? 2000psf?
    Don't think will be so high. My personal guess is averaging at $1.7k psf. But that's just my guess...

Don't think will be so high. My personal guess is averaging at $1.7k psf. But that's just my guess...
    What are the unit sizes? In this market, I think 1500 is more reasonable.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Haha R33, thanks for your well wishes. Dunno can successfully sell how many units cos so many hungry agents vying for these 131 units...
    Can see the hunger from the numerous Santorini and Royal Wharf postings in forum....heheh

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    What are the unit sizes? In this market, I think 1500 is more reasonable.
    Haha. See my posting on propertyguru: http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...e-the-sorrento

Quote Originally Posted by el loco View Post
    Can see the hunger from the numerous Santorini and Royal Wharf postings in forum....heheh
    Ya... All the 30,000 of us very hungry ley...

FINALLY!
    If 'no accident', showflat will be opened on the coming Friday 4 April.

For the ladies and gentlemen who had earlier private messaged me, I will be sending you some info regarding the coming weekend's launch programme.

Looking forward!