Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unlock CPF, needs to engage and pay lawyer fees?

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post
    OMG...so it is really true !
    Haiz......
    Yours is already TOP , I presume, and you are living in it?

Anyone knows whether it applies to BUC?
    If the loan is disbursed > 6 months later, ie you apply for CPF usage at the beginning but only get to use it > 6 months later, will the lawyer's fee apply as well?

Stay inside until have spider web at ceiling liao. Need to do cny spring cleaning these few days le.

I think if as long as 6mths never use, cpf will deem it as u bo use it and must make fresh fresh application again.

Quote Originally Posted by pod View Post
    Stay inside until have spider web at ceiling liao. Need to do cny spring cleaning these few days le.

I think if as long as 6mths never use, cpf will deem it as u bo use it and must make fresh fresh application again.
    I already move to my new place more than one year. Today I just login to CPF and start to use CPF for monthly payment. My Property is already inside the system. I just need to put bank name and how much dollar I want to use monthly. Let see whether they start CPF deduction on March

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiwara View Post
    I already move to my new place more than one year. Today I just login to CPF and start to use CPF for monthly payment. My Property is already inside the system. I just need to put bank name and how much dollar I want to use monthly. Let see whether they start CPF deduction on March
    That means for >1 year you didn't touch your CPF but now you could still log in and pay?
    That's great!

once u apply with CPF and its approved it will stay int he system. Key is get approval use or not decide later.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs