Thread: Boy, 6, allegedly abducted in Kuala Lumpur

Default Boy, 6, allegedly abducted in Kuala Lumpur

http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/b...d-kuala-lumpur

A six-year-old boy is believed to have been abducted near a kindergarten in Taman Damai Impian here.
    Muhamad Zariff was abducted on Wednesday morning and have not been seen since.
    "We don't want to lose him," were the weary words of Eryanis Dadamedah, as she recalled witnessing her son's abduction.
    The 40-year-old freelance company secretary said she was sending her two children Muhamad Zariff , 6, and Qisya, 5, to a kindergarten located near their residence in Taman Damai Impian when she noticed a white Alza trailing their vehicle.
    "I was opening the door of the front seat where my children were seated, so that they could get out of the car.
    "My daughter has already gotten out of the car when a man came out of the Alza parked behind us and shoved me to the ground," said Eryanis.
    "The man then snatched my son out of the car and forced him into the Alza. It all happened so fast. I remember my son calling out "mama, mama" as he was being taken away. The driver sped off as soon as his accomplice had gotten my son.
    "I wasn't able to do anything. I felt so helpless," said Eryanis in between tears.
    The mother said she then put her daughter back into the car and sped after the abductors' vehicle.
    "I tried my best to chase after the kidnappers, but I lost them at the junction," said Eryanis.
    She added that she had lodged a report at the Bandar Baru Bangi police station.
    The mother of three said that the family had just moved from Penang a month ago and were adjusting to their new environment.
    "I accepted a job offer in Kuala Lumpur and was excited to start afresh," she added.

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post
    http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/b...d-kuala-lumpur

A six-year-old boy is believed to have been abducted near a kindergarten in Taman Damai Impian here.
    "I wasn't able to do anything. I felt so helpless," said Eryanis in between tears.
    A reminder that we should never take security, stability and low crime rate in a society and country for granted. Those who are old enough may remember the the 70s & 80s cases here
    - 2 brothers missing after running an errand, think they are also known as the "McDonald kids" - almost 30 years but yet unsolved,
    - abduction of rich kids but returned safely after ransom paid,
    - abduction of kids but dead when found (Adrian Lim's case)
    Those depicted in Slumdog Millionaire may be bollywood movies but there ought to be some truth in the stories.
    Li, the richest man in Asia also has to go through it but of course he is rich enough to "buy back" the life of his son.

A place where all can safe and sound is more liveable. Seems like lately, there are many more choosing to stay here for the same reason.

Default Malaysia's missing boy, 6, found safe with father in Kedah

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...kedah-20140129

KAJANG (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK): The six-year-old boy who was reportedly abducted in Bandar Baru Bangi has been found safe with his father in Sungai Petani, Kedah.
    Selangor deputy police chief Deputy Comm Datuk Abd Rahim Jaafar said Muhamad Zariff Abdul Kalek's father had picked him up from a kindergarten on Wednesday morning.
    "We received a report from his mother claiming that Muhamad Zariff had been kidnapped.
    "Upon investigation, however, we discovered the boy is with his father in Sungai Petani," said DCP Abd Rahim.

Quote Originally Posted by Reisor View Post
    A reminder that we should never take security, stability and low crime rate in a society and country for granted.....

A place where all can safe and sound is more liveable. Seems like lately, there are many more choosing to stay here for the same reason.
    Ya! A place where you can find such signage
    This one at CCK.. There are some more elsewhere recently..
    Last edited by Rysk; 02-02-14 at 17:59.

Everytime I travelled to msia with or without family is a worry for security. Too much negative news from my kakis