Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updated News ! Waterwoods Executive Condominium @ Punggol

Default Waterwoods Executive Condo - Latest Updates on Floor Plans @ Inquiries 97 123456

Next 99 year Executive Condominium project coming up with the following updated launch dates announced 28 August 2013:

E-Application: 27 September 2013 - 6 October 2013
    Showflat open and price release: 26 October 2013
    Booking: 2 November 2013 onward

Floor Plans are out already, however, we have been advised not to market it online, but can be sent to you upon registering here:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1A8V...XdXRQ/viewform

Interested parties can also register to be updated on the latest documents, plans, price info and e-application when they are out. Applications that successfully e-apply will get priority on picking units and the best available prices.

Alternatively, you can also drop me a text/What'sApp at 97 123456, or email me at: [email protected]

There is no cost for application, and no agent fees as well.

I only focus on Waterwoods (Punggol) and Glades (Tanah Merah), so this thread will always have the latest updates on Waterwoods EC.

Hope you get the unit of your dreams! I will post more information like unit sizes when they are available.

Any questions on this property / TDSR / transacted property prices around your area, please feel free to ask and I will do my best to share accordingly.
    Last edited by Tim Wong; 29-08-13 at 02:23.

Drove past Punggol area about 2 weeks back, and if I'm not wrong, this should be the construction site for Waterwoods Executive Condo:

For floor plans, please drop me an email and I'll send you a copy:
    [email protected]

E-application will open 27 Sept to 6 Oct 2013.

Anyway will try to post more pictures as it develops!

The above is for illustration only~

The latest finalized floor/unit layout plans for Waterwoods EC are out from the developer, which are recently last updated 13 September 2013.

Please request for a copy here:

We'll send it over to you as soon as we can, usually within 24 hours.

Default Waterwoods EC Architect Meeting

I'm meeting the Waterwoods EC architects this coming Wednesday afternoon; any questions please let me know and I'll go bug them~

Meanwhile will update on more information from them later this week.

First pictures from the showroom (not open to public yet) today during the architect briefing:

To register (free) for a copy of the finalized floor plans, e-application, priority booking, ballot number, showflat viewing, simply request one here:

Latest updates on prices, pictures and information on Waterwoods Punggol EC will always be in this thread.

That day I had one bro ask me to help him check on the position of sockets on one of the unit stacks. Any questions feel free to ask anytime!

You can now submit your online e application for Waterwoods EC to get a priority showflat viewing, 1st price release and a ballot number to get a unit selection earlier so that you will not miss the application period:
    http://www.waterwoodscondominium.com

I think I missed the Elevation Chart / Unit Distribution previously:

The online E Application direct form (submit now till 6 Oct) is located at:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qeK...-ioy4/viewform

For inquiries and finalized floor plans, please call/SMS/WhatsApp 97 123456.

Complete latest eBrochure for Waterwoods just released yesterday! Includes all pictures, info, data and finalized floor plans.

Please request a copy here:

To submit an online e application now to get a Q number, priority booking and showroom viewing, please do so here:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qeK...-ioy4/viewform

Inquiries please do contact. Thanks~

^ E-Application for Waterwoods EC starts tomorrow for priority booking and selection; to submit please register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1A8V...XdXRQ/viewform

Or simply drop me a call/text at 97 123456.

Thanks!

Currently filing e-applications for Waterwoods EC this week. To e-apply to get a ballot number from HDB for unit selection, you may e-apply conveniently at:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...DcktuMWc#gid=0

You don't have to physically head down, and we'll file it for you send you the acknowledgement letter.

6 October is the last date for e-filing. To make it in time, please complete all applications by 5 October.

You can then focus on unit selection by downloading the floor plans here:
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9vq...?usp=drive_web

Good luck!

Heard the response not so good. Probably due to the not so good location. Hopefully the developer price it sensibly. If anything higher than ecopolitian or lush acres, it may have some drawback.

Quote Originally Posted by Triszavi View Post
    Heard the response not so good. Probably due to the not so good location. Hopefully the developer price it sensibly. If anything higher than ecopolitian or lush acres, it may have some drawback.
    Agreed. I also hope the developers price it competitively. If the PSF is lower than Ecopolitan (currently $789-$797 psf last 4 transactions) and Lush Acres ($800-$840), then it will make quite some difference.

so any updates on the no of e - apps and what the expected PSF ?

Pricing for Waterwoods EC is out yesterday... PSF is around late $700 to early $800; it's priced pretty competitively. I'm not sure what the number of e-applications is, but one of my buyers has a ballot Q number of 600+, so I'm sure it must be higher than that.

3 bedders are from $798k onwards (1044 psf), and the maisonette and some 5 bedroom units come with a private lift.

2-3 Nov is the priority booking for those who submitted e-applications previously and have ballot numbers. Public sales will be thereafter.

For pricing, viewing and availability, please do contact.

E-Brochure can be downloaded here:
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9vq...?usp=drive_web

Unit selection for those who e-applied last month this coming Sat-Sunday. Public sales thereafter; not sure if they will be a price hike... will update on availability on a later date and other interesting news, if any.

any updates on the sales and response ?

Quote Originally Posted by huatah View Post
    any updates on the sales and response ?
    Updates from:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ho...c-4214042.html

50% sold when last reported there (about 6 pm); all the maisonettes were sold out (not surprising).

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77 View Post
    Updates from:

50% sold when last reported there (about 6 pm); all the maisonettes were sold out (not surprising).

The 50% figure was wrong. Only about 32% sold:

I was there yesterday. The take up rate is rather low. Probably because of the price. With Inflora starting at high 800, many of EC if not price right, may not sell.

I actually like the layout. Good size master room!

actually PSF wise, they are ok priced or slightly higher. However i feel that the funny thing is lush arcs seems to be priced higher psf, but yet they sell better. I guess it is just the quantum game. if we are talking about location between lush and ww, they are almost the same. "near " to lrt and a small mall like seletar and punggol 168. Otherwise the rest are quite same. Just wondering how come lush sells well.

Quote Originally Posted by huatah View Post
    actually PSF wise, they are ok priced or slightly higher. However i feel that the funny thing is lush arcs seems to be priced higher psf, but yet they sell better. I guess it is just the quantum game. if we are talking about location between lush and ww, they are almost the same. "near " to lrt and a small mall like seletar and punggol 168. Otherwise the rest are quite same. Just wondering how come lush sells well.
    LA launched about 4 weeks earlier. All the buyers bought liao mah! No more left!

Default % sold at Waterwoods

Anyone has the latest update on the % sold at Waterwoods EC pls?

It was reported in CNA that 1/3 of the units were sold in the first weekend.

How about now?

A check with URA website shows no unit was sold for Ecopolitan EC in Oct. Is it a typo error or has the market for ECs (at least in Punggol) slowed down following the various measures by the govt which might affect HDB upgraders ???

Quote Originally Posted by propertybuyer073 View Post

How about now?

A check with URA website shows no unit was sold for Ecopolitan EC in Oct. Is it a typo error or has the market for ECs (at least in Punggol) slowed down following the various measures by the govt which might affect HDB upgraders ???
    I think its a case of already of having quite a number of ECs in Punggol (e.g. Ecopolitan, Prive, Riverparc Residence, Twin Waterfalls, Waterbay and Waterwoods), with more to come next year. Thus demand for ECs in Punggol is not as high as previously - all the above mentioned ECs except the latest ones, Ecopolitan and Waterwoods, are all sold out.

Skypark Residences EC in Sembawang did well over the weekend - read that about 70% of the units were sold. Though (relatively) expensive, this is the first EC in Sembawang area and its close to the MRT, so I would not be surprised if a lot of HDB residents in the Sembawang area who want to upgrade bought this EC.

How about now?

Here is the info for Ecopolitan EC in OCT.

Total Unit:512
    Total Unit Launched: 512
    Total Unit Sold in Oct: 348
    Total Unit Launched but Unsold: 164

Default Ecopolitan EC sold 0 unit in Oct (According to URA)

What you shared is not correct.

According to URA website,

Ecopolitan EC, which was launched in Aug,

Sold 335 units in Aug
    Sold 14 units in Sep
    Sold 0 unit in Oct

This is my question.

Is the market for EC (at least in Punggol) really that bad???

What you shared is not correct.

Sold 335 units in Aug
    Sold 14 units in Sep
    Sold 0 unit in Oct

This is my question.

Is the market for EC (at least in Punggol) really that bad???
    Its timing issue, most projects including PC in Sk n Hougang left not much balance units on sale.
    Currently, HDB upgrader to EC r pulling hand brake now partly due to PR restriction on buying resale HDB.
    Other area which lack of EC launch in their neigbourhood, their HDB upgraders may have waited for new EC launches for years. The demand could still be very strong in these area.

Thanks for the good thoughts.

Looking at Ecopolitan EC, while they sold 335 units in the first month of launch, they sold only 14 units in the next 2 months (14 units in Sep and 0 unit in Oct).

This worries potential buyers of ECs in Punggol area.

Should they continue to buy Ecopolitan EC (and other ECs in Punggol) considering that sales were really slow in the last 2 months for new projects which should see good sales in the first few months of launch.

How about Waterwoods EC? What is the % sold?

Ecopolitan EC last 115 units

Lush Acres EC last 9 units

Sold 335 units in Aug
    Sold 14 units in Sep
    Sold 0 unit in Oct

With 115 units left (according to Raymond), it would seem to suggest that
    about 50 units are sold in Nov (1 Nov - 19 Nov).

This is quite a turnaround from Sep and Oct where only 14 units were sold according to URA.