Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MARINE PARADE/AMBER WILL BE PRIME IN 10 YEARS

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    The quality of discussion is getting worse. Even real hard facts can be twisted. URA data can be twisted also. Someone even bigger joker. Say more foreigners buy OCR because he sees more foreigners staying there. Wa piang eh. Go take a statistics course man...
    be objective! did you comprehensively scrutinize other floors/blocks segregation?

and what's your definition in terms of PSF coming off??

the only thing that's coming off is garbage313/p owner conspiracy theory! clear?

time to snooze...

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681 View Post
    be objective! did you comprehensively scrutinize other floors/blocks segregation?

the only thing that's coming off is garbage313/p owner conspiracy theory! clear?

time to snooze...

it seems that whoever has a different view from YOU Almighty ...will be deemed conspiring with someone else...

the PSF as reflected in the caveat for Aalta is UP UP UP since 2011 .... happy now ?

woohoo you just wouldn't stop huh

your diction is poor i've nothing more to say

Define racist please wahahaha
    ah beng now trying to talk about diction? LOL...

I think he must be so damn scared that someone is going to report him to the authority for his racist remark about indian and people wearing turban.

You have been warned Mr. Ah Beng.....please dont push it.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I use my common sense. 2.5k in 2011 to 2.1/2.2k in 2013/14, prices went down 15%.

I don't know what definition or algorithm you are talking about. 2.5 to 2.2k, even a kindergarten student can tell you there is a drop. Maybe it is too difficult for you to understand?

time to snooze...

I use my common sense. 2.5k in 2011 to 2.1/2.2k in 2013/14, prices went down 15%.

I don't know what definition or algorithm you are talking about. 2.5 to 2.2k, even a kindergarten student can tell you there is a drop. Maybe it is too difficult for you to understand?
    It could be due to facing. Seaview and no seaview units.

Same size, same stack, same facing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy View Post

i know, the seller probably had Ringo or Minority as his neighbour - cannot tahan and quickly offload

i already asked did you scrutinize other floors and the PSF fluctuation? then come back and comment if 15% drop is uniform aight...

nitpicking a few units out of almost 200 units to conclude coming off, dude one can easily pluck any other projects!

by way of suggesting i can't understand versus kindergarten student, does that make you a pre-schooler in this context?

i already asked did you scrutinize other floors and the PSF fluctuation? then come back and comment if 15% drop is uniform aight...

nitpicking a few units out of almost 200 units to conclude coming off, dude one can easily pluck any other projects!

by way of suggesting i can't understand versus kindergarten student, does that make you a pre-schooler in this context?

This racist ah beng who make racist comments of Indian is always ranting and kpkb.

Honestly if he really knows what he is talking about, he should at least show us concrete data to back what he said instead.

As the saying goes, empty vessel make the more noise.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post

I think he must be so damn scared that someone is going to report him to the authority for his racist remark about indian and people wearing turban.

hmmmm where do i start?

i'm usually bad at this but taking a few quotes from garbage's past few postings you wrote :

Are you aware that its extremely rude and insensitive to make those racist remarks about indian wearing turban?? Are you suggesting that you could pay Indian with garbage?

Are you not afraid of being accused of your racist remarks about indian? You think they are scavenger or dogs? Pay them with garbage?

Honestly are you not afraid of the consequences for posting racist remark about Indians wearing turban? pay them with garbage? You think they are dogs? barking???

One need to be a racist to come out with words like these..Indian wearing turban paid by garbage? Thats extremely racist....you better pray you dont get into trouble for this..

astroboy8681 : "AbuNehNeh turban king paid by garbage"

Unquote

let me draw conclusion from your barking, ranting and clowning...

by trying to put words in my mouth and using open-ended questions digging for answers, you'd expressed a new LOW in your life (what's new you go lower every day)

by threatening of reporting to authority is really a double-edged sword, you will be on the receiving end of more haunts than any other members here (i will check my resources if you can be CSI-ed out)

calling me ah beng is not entirely wrong but more of a past phase. however if i do need to re-visit hope you have strong legs

i could go on and on but time to take a break...

This racist ah beng who make racist comments of Indian is always ranting and kpkb.

Honestly if he really knows what he is talking about, he should at least show us concrete data to back what he said instead.

As the saying goes, empty vessel make the more noise.
    let me draw conclusion from your barking, ranting and clowning...

by trying to put words in my mouth and using open-ended questions digging for answers, you'd expressed a new LOW in your life (what's new you go lower every day)

by threatening of reporting to authority is really a double-edged sword, you will be on the receiving end of more haunts than any other members here (i will check my resources if you can be CSI-ed out)

calling me ah beng is not entirely wrong but more of a past phase. however if i do need to re-visit hope you have strong legs

i could go on and on but time to take a break...

is this the biggest possible fonts?

One need to be a racist to come out with words like these..Indian wearing turban paid by garbage? Thats extremely racist....you better pray you dont get into trouble for this..

astroboy8681 : "AbuNehNeh turban king paid by garbage"

Only a racist will make this kind of remark. I am sure our Indians or Sikh community who see this is going be very upset..

PAID BY GARBAGE? Are you trying to say they are dog or some scavenger that eat garbage?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...02&postcount=4

I didn't just choose a few units. I choose all units above 25th floor transacted in the last 3 years and did a comparison. You know simple English - ALL?

It shows a 15% dip. That is enough to conclude that same stack, almost same floor, people are paying much lower in 2013/14 than in 2011. If you can't understand what I am trying to say, then forget it. Even a kid can understand the simple maths here.

I didn't just choose a few units. I choose all units above 25th floor transacted in the last 3 years and did a comparison. You know simple English - ALL?

It shows a 15% dip. That is enough to conclude that same stack, almost same floor, people are paying much lower in 2013/14 than in 2011. If you can't understand what I am trying to say, then forget it. Even a kid can understand the simple maths here.
    ALL the units in developments? Oh no no, you are referring to top-top floors.
    Conclusion drawn by cherry picking surely every pre-schoolers can do it too.

Forget it yes I will. Why fight a losing battle when your opponent is a tongue twister.

I think moderator should banned this astro kid...very rude and hostile..and racist too.

I see nothing wrong picking top floors. Those are the premium view units. It is a good indication of how much buyers will pay. Looks like sellers have to sell lower in 2013/14 than in 2011.

ALL the units in developments? Oh no no, you are referring to top-top floors.
    Conclusion drawn by cherry picking surely every pre-schoolers can do it too.

Forget it yes I will. Why fight a losing battle when your opponent is a tongue twister.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy View Post

I apologize I Cherry Picked

Blk Unit SIZE PSF Caveat Lodge date

191 26-04 1442 sqft 2446 psf aug 2011
    191 26-01 1550 sqft 2555 psf sep 2011

193 29-06 3940 sqft 2918 psf feb 2013

191 27-01 1550 sqft 2116 psf oct 2013
    191 27-04 1442 sqft 2205 psf feb 2014

I happened to cherry picked Blk 191 26th and 27th floor Stack 01 and 04

the higher floor units were transacted in 2013/14 at a LOWER psf than their neighbors below, in 2011

same facing
    same view

IT IS AN UPTREND .... if one has eyes grown under their butt ... then everything one sees will be Upside Down

If your eyes are where they are supposed to be ... then you will see a Down trend ...

Oh man, went up so much

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    I apologize I Cherry Picked

Blk Unit SIZE PSF Caveat Lodge date

191 26-04 1442 sqft 2446 psf aug 2011
    191 26-01 1550 sqft 2555 psf sep 2011

193 29-06 3940 sqft 2918 psf feb 2013

191 27-01 1550 sqft 2116 psf oct 2013
    191 27-04 1442 sqft 2205 psf feb 2014

I happened to cherry picked Blk 191 26th and 27th floor Stack 01 and 04

the higher floor units were transacted in 2013/14 at a LOWER psf than their neighbors below, in 2011

same facing
    same view

IT IS AN UPTREND .... if one has eyes grown under their butt ... then everything one sees will be Upside Down

If your eyes are where they are supposed to be ... then you will see a Down trend ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post

history in the making.
    is this the first time proud owner get ired?

If it is so attractive as what you claimed, Cote A'zure will be selling at 2k psf. Silversea will average 2.5k psf. Looks like D9 and CBD is still the most sought after districts.
    Naturally D9 and CBD are sought after...but this will change shortly with the ERL announcement. D15 especially those along the ERL lines sea fronting will start to command a premium. Although it might not be close to your so called Ardmore Park, 32 Angullia or any of those super prime properties, the high end in D15 someday will surpass those mid range condos in D9/10.

Ultimately there are so many D9/10 condos which are still selling below $2000psf. Especially those near River Valley areas, and further down to Shanghai Road. I dont wanna waste my time tell u which condos u know better...its not all D9 condos are expensive only selected ones those u mentioned like 6000psf are really only a handful. Most of them are still hovering around $2000psf.

I am sure Nassim and Paterson property is going to chiong to $10,000psf if LTA build a MRT station in front of their estate.

I am sure Nassim and Paterson property is going to chiong to $10,000psf if LTA build a MRT station in front of their estate.
    ????? unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by dleedoner View Post
    ????? unlikely.
    r33 left out on /sarc tag.

anyway TSL already announced. any increase in price for those condos that is next to TSL stations in D9,D10 areas?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

This is the most stupid comment I have ever heard!
    Nassim and Paterson are already so close to Orchard MRT station, and yet far enough to be from the noisy crowd, and you expect these property owners want a MRT station right infront of their homes to bring crowds right in front of their homes?
    That is a so "OCR" mentality where everything like MRT stations, shopping malls need to be right infront of their homes!

The lippo condo at great world city is right at the thomson MRT site. The px doesn't really move.

Dun think prime area pty px has much to do with MRT.

E.g. in HK, the super prime pties in the peak area are deliberately away from mtr, so no crowds.

D15 area was good area 100yrs ago. Unfortunately it had taken a downhill path. Today, the real prime houses are all around, or near botanic garden.

Today I m sorry to say, D15 lost the shine it used to have, even compared to bt timah ( which rises later ). Never mind the fact very very old riches used to live in D15. Not sure if it is because these old riches did not survive the wars, or the later riches choose somewhere else to live. Now you have far more old riches in D9/10 houses. Maybe I m ignorant, but can you name any old rich still around in D15 ? ( in D9/10 you can easily list them, alphabetical order)

He needs to believe in MRT n malls to justify his purchase of J Gateway. Otherwise it would be out of one's freaking mind to pay $1700psf for a unit there

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Nassim and Paterson are already so close to Orchard MRT station, and yet far enough to be from the noisy crowd, and you expect these property owners want a MRT station right infront of their homes to bring crowds right in front of their homes?
    That is a so "OCR" mentality where everything like MRT stations, shopping malls need to be right infront of their homes!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    You will need to be pretty dumb to not realize that was intended to be a stupid comment.

And btw, Nassim is around 800m to 1km away from Orchard MRT station, you call that near? Does residents living in Nassim really cares about MRT in the first place? In fact I think a MRT station along Nassim road will actually bring down the value of the property.

I am really not sure which corner of CCR do you live to not realize that.

Your prediction is hardly credible after all those nonsensical predictions of yours. If one day D15 is higher than D9, I will start buying D9. It is a no brainer I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Naturally D9 and CBD are sought after...but this will change shortly with the ERL announcement. D15 especially those along the ERL lines sea fronting will start to command a premium. Although it might not be close to your so called Ardmore Park, 32 Angullia or any of those super prime properties, the high end in D15 someday will surpass those mid range condos in D9/10.

Ultimately there are so many D9/10 condos which are still selling below $2000psf. Especially those near River Valley areas, and further down to Shanghai Road. I dont wanna waste my time tell u which condos u know better...its not all D9 condos are expensive only selected ones those u mentioned like 6000psf are really only a handful. Most of them are still hovering around $2000psf.