Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YUAN CHING EC is an upcoming EC located at jurong

Default YUAN CHING EC is an upcoming EC located at jurong

singnewhomes.com/yuan-ching-ec-jurong

YUAN CHING EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM is an upcoming Executive Condominium located along Yuan Ching Road and Tao Ching Road, Western Region of the island. YUAN CHING EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM site of 99 years leasehold tenure is just next to Jurong Secondary School and opposite of Fairway Golf Course. The total plot size for YUAN CHING EC is approximately 20,213 square metres.

YUAN CHING EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM is approximately 1.4 km from Lakeside East West Line Station. It has public bus transport right at its door step which connects its future residents conveniently and efficiently right to the train station. YUAN CHING EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM is about 14 minutes of driving to the Financial District and 16 minutes’ drive to the prime Orchard Shopping District. Island wide accessibility is also a breeze as YUAN CHING EC is proximity to the AYE and the PIE.

For YUAN CHING EC’s future residents with school going children, the established local schools within its vicinity includes Lakeside Primary School, Boon Lay Garden Primary School, Rulang Primary School, Shuqun Primary School, Jurong Secondary School, Yuan Ching Secondary School, Fuhua Secondary School, Yuhua Secondary School, River Valley High School and Shuqun Secondary School.

YUAN CHING EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM is just walking distance to Taman Jurong Shopping Centre which offers daily conveniences to its future residents. The nearby JCube and Boon Lay Shopping Centre also offers a wide variety of retails, dining and entertainment facilities. YUAN CHING EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM is also nearby Taman Jurong Market & Food Centre which offers a wide selection of local food, market produce and daily necessities. There are also 5 other Food Centres for New EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM residents to choose from in terms of local food stores such as Quality Road Food Centre, Jurong Port Road Food Centre, Yuhua Market & Hawker Centre, Boon Lay Place Market & Food Village and Yuhua Village Market & Food Centre.

singnewhomes.com/yuan-ching-ec-jurong

LOUSY CRAP LOCATION

This EC site could turn out to be a hidden gem. If you look at the Masterplan 2013, opposite this EC site will be the future Jurong Lake Park, which is a massive garden similar to garden by the bay, and in future there will also be waterfront hotels along Japanese and Chinese garden and a possible hospital or healthcare facilities right across the road.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    This EC site could turn out to be a hidden gem. If you look at the Masterplan 2013, opposite this EC site will be the future Jurong Lake Park, which is a massive garden similar to garden by the bay, and in future there will also be waterfront hotels along Japanese and Chinese garden and a possible hospital or healthcare facilities right across the road.
    Lol. Crap location, bad transportation link, jam everyday, already got a hospital at Jurong East. You are seriously deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium View Post
    Lol. Crap location, bad transportation link, jam everyday, already got a hospital at Jurong East. You are seriously deluded.
    I am not expecting a blind man to be able to pick up a diamond on the street and I dont expect you to have seen the master plan 2013 either.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

I am not expecting a blind man to be able to pick up a diamond on the street and I dont expect you to have seen the master plan 2013 either.
    All I hear is a pig barking crap. Have you seen a pig bark? Lol, you are such a deluded piece of crap.

You are entitled to your opinion, so am I.

not that i wanna diss this location, but its seriously not good. far from everything. close to heavy industry. really cmi.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Crappy location la.

But the EC will probably be fully or overly subcribed anyway.

West side are lacking of EC, should sell more land for private residential surrounding the lake.

All I hear is a pig barking crap. Have you seen a pig bark? Lol, you are such a deluded piece of crap.

You are entitled to your opinion, so am I.
    I have already stated my points and your inability to counter my accusation with facts will only served as a validation to what I said about you being ignorant and childish.

This is a property forum so please behave like you are in one and don't treat it like some kind of childish social media for mudslinging competition.

Talking craps and calling name is easy, its the facts and understanding of that facts that is difficult. So if you want to impress us, please learn to talk facts.

Cool

I have already stated my points and your inability to counter my accusation with facts will only served as a validation to what I said about you being ignorant and childish.

This is a property forum so please behave like you are in one and don't treat it like some kind of childish social media for mudslinging competition.

Talking craps and calling name is easy, its the facts and understanding of that facts that is difficult. So if you want to impress us, please learn to talk facts.
    BOTH of you should SHUT THE FU#K UP

Quote Originally Posted by DuaNehNehChioBu View Post
    BOTH of you should SHUT THE FU#K UP
    peiseh, not a fan of big boobs..

How do I countering your accusation when you have no credibility at all?

Obviously I don't find the need to impress you because I don't understand dog language. And it is pretty obvious you are the ignorance one here who thinks he is right and the whole world is wrong. If you have really studied the draft masterplan 2013, land use plan 2013, transportation masterplan, you won't not have come a callous remark that just reflect the level of your IQ. Just because you know how to quote draft masterplan 2013 does not make you an expert. Unless you are KBW, I can hardly find any reason to believe a word you typed.

Want to talk fact? Fact no 1. : Don't make motherhood statement without backing it up.

I just don't like to waste my time and waste other forumer's time arguing with a idiot. But for you, I will make an exception.

How do I countering your accusation when you have no credibility at all?

Obviously I don't find the need to impress you because I don't understand dog language. And it is pretty obvious you are the ignorance one here who thinks he is right and the whole world is wrong. If you have really studied the draft masterplan 2013, land use plan 2013, transportation masterplan, you won't not have come a callous remark that just reflect the level of your IQ. Just because you know how to quote draft masterplan 2013 does not make you an expert. Unless you are KBW, I can hardly find any reason to believe a word you typed.

Want to talk fact? Fact no 1. : Don't make motherhood statement without backing it up.

I just don't like to waste my time and waste other forumer's time arguing with a idiot. But for you, I will make an exception.

I believe I have highlighted many facts in my original statement. What about you? Are you sure you have seen the masterplan 2013?

Please dont try to make a fool out of yourself, its really painful to watch.

peiseh, not a fan of big boobs..
    Who cares whether you are a fan or not.

But we do know as for now you are a BIG FAN OF FT Pussy

Who cares whether you are a fan or not.

But we do know as for now you are a BIG FAN OF FT Pussy
    peiseh, not a fan of FT pussy either.

Question

peiseh, not a fan of FT pussy either.
    No need paiseh lah, be a man and coward

Or are you a Pedophilia ?

Let every condosingapore forum members know what is your REAL ANS

No need paiseh lah, be a man and coward

Or are you a Pedophilia ?

Let every condosingapore forum members know what is your REAL ANS
    sorry not a fan of ANS also

Default market siminar talk by Propnex CEO

Anyone still confuse about where will the property market heading ? Cos someone said market will crash , others said market will stablized and others said market will go up . which is which ?

Come for this market siminar talk by Propnex CEO .Call 98311650 or visit
    http://singnewhomes.com/consumer-sem...o-mohd-ismail/

http://singnewhomes.com
    Visit these website for existing launching EC now .

Sea Horizon EC - http://singnewhomes.com/sea-horizon-ec

Waterwoods EC - http://singnewhomes.com/waterwoods-ec/

Forestville EC - http://singnewhomes.com/forestville-ec

Skypark residences EC - http://singnewhomes.com/skypark-residences-ec

sorry not a fan of ANS also
    Waa hahaaha

ANS = ANSWER LAH !

The last possibility is that you are big fat IDIOT

Its okay NO NEED feel sorry, we CAN FORGIVE IDIOTS here

Waa hahaaha

ANS = ANSWER LAH !

Shut up when you have nothing better to say.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Abunn View Post
    Shut up when you have nothing better to say.
    LOL

You should also SHUT YOUR SMELLY MOUTH when this TROLL has got NOTHING to do with you idiot

Thumbs down

Abunn

Just join this month and ARROGANT like a K9 DOG....

Mind your own business

LOL

You should also SHUT YOUR SMELLY MOUTH when this TROLL has got NOTHING to do with you idiot
    Keep it up and populate the forum with your vulgarities.

Keep it going.

Waa hahaaha

ANS = ANSWER LAH !

Sorry, I am also not very interested in talking to idiots.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Abunn View Post
    Keep it up and populate the forum with your vulgarities.

Keep it going.
    Sure why not, my pleasure to entertain you pathetic clown

Talking

Sorry, I am also not very interested in talking to idiots.
    Nah no need sorry, because i am interested to talk to a MORON like you.

i am in for more TROLL

Nah no need sorry, because i am interested to talk to a MORON like you.

i am in for more TROLL
    I am sorry, still not interest in duanehneh.

Thumbs up

I am still interested in duanehneh.
    Okay, you are in

Cheers !