Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

tok tok tok tok, tok tok tok tok
    In the summer and autumn seasons late last year,
    the prices of most properties in the blessed land went up.
    they went up by about 200 thousands silver tales
    they went up by the same amount everywhere in almost all the prefectures.
    except for one place in the land the price did not rise
    because many missed the gem by the blindness of their eyes
    It is this place that the next price appreciation is going to happen
    This place is the West of the land, the coastal region of the blessed land.
    The price here is going to rise very very soon
    The boat is leaving and I ask you to be quick
    For some shrewd ones has just spotted this and is coming coming now

property supporter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    In the summer and autumn seasons late last year,
    the prices of most properties in the blessed land went up.
    they went up by about 200 thousands silver tales
    they went up by the same amount everywhere in almost all the prefectures.
    except for one place in the land the price did not rise
    because many missed the gem by the blindness of their eyes
    It is this place that the next price appreciation is going to happen
    This place is the West of the land, the coastal region of the blessed land.
    The price here is going to rise very very soon
    The boat is leaving and I ask you to be quick
    For some shrewd ones has just spotted this and is coming coming now
    Bro,

I hope yr peom is true. Lets "huat" together if D5 prices shoots up.

Quote Originally Posted by property supporter
    Bro,

I hope yr peom is true. Lets "huat" together if D5 prices shoots up.
    Thanks brother

I've created a blog that updates with current photos on the progress of Botannia's construction.

All can find it here: botannia.blog.com

All please feel free to post any comments you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Zepil99
    any1 knows if there are any more units at botannia? looking for 2 or 3 rooms. what is the PSF like now?

I have 2bed for sale. If you are interesting give me a text...

Even if the D9,D10,D11 prices drop another 20%, it is still comsidered high for the potential buyers. They would rather move elsewhere given the small size of this island.
    Already, expats are moving out and away from these districts into districts like D5 and D21.
    The higher launch price and rentals of new projects now would further encourage the expats to take up condos in areas like those in West Coast where the prices have not risen that much.
    Simple common sense..Just watch...

Unregisteredd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Property Supporter
    Bro, nowadays being a taxi driver also buay pai u know. With so many extra charges, I believe taxi driver take home income can easily hit 5k net. Somemore got your own time and a vehicle to move around. I know alot of part time businessmen are taxi drivers who are all doing very well.

Anyway, we are both in the same boat. We just have to pray hard our strong economy and alot of luck will make both of us rich in the future.
    taxi driver how to earn 5K NEtt? u tok kok la. 2-3K oni. wahlan.

property supporter Guest

Even if the D9,D10,D11 prices drop another 20%, it is still comsidered high for the potential buyers. They would rather move elsewhere given the small size of this island.
    Already, expats are moving out and away from these districts into districts like D5 and D21.
    The higher launch price and rentals of new projects now would further encourage the expats to take up condos in areas like those in West Coast where the prices have not risen that much.
    Simple common sense..Just watch...
    HoSehLiao!!!! Bro, I seriously hope you are correct with all your positive outlook for D5 as I am heavily vested at D5 with 4 units at 4 different projects. Huat Ah!!!!

property supporter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredd
    taxi driver how to earn 5K NEtt? u tok kok la. 2-3K oni. wahlan.
    Can lah, I not talk cock. Of course if the taxi drivers always stay at kopitiam and talk cock, then maybe don't have lah. With so many surcharge plus fuel surcharge and what have you not charges, they can easily hit 4-5k if they drive a decent 12 hours shift, no problem lah. Nowadays taxi drivers all stay at condominium ok, don't play play. That day I went to a condo, at the carpark, wa pian, I saw about 20 taxis all park at the resident car park.

Quote Originally Posted by property supporter
    Can lah, I not talk cock. Of course if the taxi drivers always stay at kopitiam and talk cock, then maybe don't have lah. With so many surcharge plus fuel surcharge and what have you not charges, they can easily hit 4-5k if they drive a decent 12 hours shift, no problem lah. Nowadays taxi drivers all stay at condominium ok, don't play play. That day I went to a condo, at the carpark, wa pian, I saw about 20 taxis all park at the resident car park.

Yes man i belive, my uncle have 1 yellow taxi medallion at new york city.Cost one medallion cost about $ 430k usd He leasser out to cab brokerage without car $2250 usd a month. At cab driver 12 hour shift clear up everthing easy bring home 150-200 a day..............

When investing, you look for gems which are overlooked by the majority. Or items which are comparatively cheaper. One of these gems is Botannia.

Is there a proximity difference in the locations of Singapore?
    What physical difference in distance is there between 2 points in Singapore?

If Singapore is to be worldclass, it must "beautify" its port area to be worldclass. The "whole" of Singapore has to be worldclass.

I predict that the prices of Botannia and West Coast condos will hit 1000psf or more when the migration of the expats from D9,D10,D11 to the "suburban" is completed.

Prices in the "suburban" ( or is there a suburban in Singapore ? ) will move up towards the prices of "prime" while the "prime" prices shall move down in coherence.

Just to put our readers in perspective, the size of Singapore compared to some major cities of the world:

======================================================
    Singapore ( City & Country ) - 699 sq km

Shanghai ( City )- 6,340 sq km

Tokyo ( City ) - 2,187sq km

Hong Kong ( City ) - 1,104 sq km

London ( City )- 1,577sq km

=====================================================

So, where is the proximity difference between 2 points in Singapore ? Therefore, under the current conditions,the prices of the OCR should move up while the CCR should move down to achieve an equilibrium in prices. Or rather, OCR should move up while CCR should drop.

Just my 2 cents.

Is there a proximity difference in the locations of Singapore?
    What physical difference in distance is there between 2 points in Singapore?

If Singapore is to be worldclass, it must "beautify" its port area to be worldclass. The "whole" of Singapore has to be worldclass.

I predict that the prices of Botannia and West Coast condos will hit 1000psf or more when the migration of the expats from D9,D10,D11 to the "suburban" is completed.

Prices in the "suburban" ( or is there a suburban in Singapore ? ) will move up towards the prices of "prime" while the "prime" prices shall move down in coherence.

Just to put our readers in perspective, the size of Singapore compared to some major cities of the world:

======================================================
    Singapore ( City & Country ) - 699 sq km

Shanghai ( City )- 6,340 sq km

Tokyo ( City ) - 2,187sq km

Hong Kong ( City ) - 1,104 sq km

London ( City )- 1,577sq km

=====================================================

So, where is the proximity difference between 2 points in Singapore ? Therefore, under the current conditions,the prices of the OCR should move up while the CCR should move down to achieve an equilibrium in prices. Or rather, OCR should move up while CCR should drop.

Just my 2 cents.
    hi there, i personally feel that your views is excessively optimistic to the point that it is unrealistic.. Even in the property frenzy in 2007, properties like Botannia had a hard time selling off their last 30-50 units at 800+psf and what makes you think there's even a chance of it hitting 1000psf as the prices in d9,10,11 are coming down? It's laughable that you can even generate this idea that properties like botannia can go against the property trend and stage a mighty surge upwards?

let's take another property in D05 as an example. Most of you here should be familiar with The Parc condo. This condo was built on the former Westpeak condo site and was launched for sale at around $800-$850psf during the peak of the property market and was totally snapped up within a couple of weeks of its launch. If any FH condos in that area of D05 can fetch 1000psf, it has to be this development. It's significantly closer to the clementi mrt station, town centre featuring markets and hawker centres and it's right beside the clementi stadium. Residents dont even have to walk very far to the nearest bus stop, a very sharp contrast to botannia. the only downside is that a few blocks in the parc is situated next to AYE. however, after registering 1000psf subsales in the subsequent 3-4 months, prices have succumbed to gravity and market forces and have come right down to 850-900psf. Many units even got returned to the developer who resold them for prices around that range.

If the Parc cant even sustain prices at 1000psf, what makes you think botannia can even have a whiff of that price when the rest of the market is on the downtrend? your views are totally unsubstantiated and biased.

Quote Originally Posted by toaler
    hi there, i personally feel that your views is excessively optimistic to the point that it is unrealistic.. Even in the property frenzy in 2007, properties like Botannia had a hard time selling off their last 30-50 units at 800+psf and what makes you think there's even a chance of it hitting 1000psf as the prices in d9,10,11 are coming down? It's laughable that you can even generate this idea that properties like botannia can go against the property trend and stage a mighty surge upwards?

let's take another property in D05 as an example. Most of you here should be familiar with The Parc condo. This condo was built on the former Westpeak condo site and was launched for sale at around $800-$850psf during the peak of the property market and was totally snapped up within a couple of weeks of its launch. If any FH condos in that area of D05 can fetch 1000psf, it has to be this development. It's significantly closer to the clementi mrt station, town centre featuring markets and hawker centres and it's right beside the clementi stadium. Residents dont even have to walk very far to the nearest bus stop, a very sharp contrast to botannia. the only downside is that a few blocks in the parc is situated next to AYE. however, after registering 1000psf subsales in the subsequent 3-4 months, prices have succumbed to gravity and market forces and have come right down to 850-900psf. Many units even got returned to the developer who resold them for prices around that range.

If the Parc cant even sustain prices at 1000psf, what makes you think botannia can even have a whiff of that price when the rest of the market is on the downtrend? your views are totally unsubstantiated and biased.
    When I said the property is making a comeback in 2006, many said the same things as you.
    2 months ago, I said the mass market making a comeback, many said the same things as you.
    Now I am saying West Coast and Botannia is going to surge up, see what people like you say ?

No wonder people like you are at the backside of the market , hahahahaha

When I said the property is making a comeback in 2006, many said the same things as you.
    2 months ago, I said the mass market making a comeback, many said the same things as you.
    Now I am saying West Coast and Botannia is going to surge up, see what people like you say ?

No wonder people like you are at the backside of the market , hahahahaha
    gosh why are you resorting to personal attacks when you dont even know me better than the person you passed by on your way to the bus stop? do you know where i stay? do you know how many properties i own? and do you know how much i have earned from investing in properties? nope, you dont. so please dont dismiss me as someone at the backside of the market as it only serves as a suicidal blow to your usual biased and unsubstantiated views.

talking about mass market condos, they are indeed selling well but the only reason is because developers have been pricing them attractively. the fact is the prices are holding stable AND NOT seeing an uptrend. This is simply because mass market condos are laggards compared to the prime market due to the lower levels of investment buyers BUT they are never disjointed from the market trends of booms and boons. The lag is traditionally around 2-4 quarters.

Botannia is a mass market condo and with the lack of many essential amenities especially a mrt station in the proximity, it's ridiculous to price it even above $850psf. Noone will take the bait.

Dont claim to an Einstein of properties when you are just behaving like a salesman in the departmental stores, desperate to promote and justify the goods you paid so much $ for.

oh on a consoling note for your, your 1k psf will come if you have the patience to wait around a decade. Inflation is there for you, isnt it? Good luck.

gosh why are you resorting to personal attacks when you dont even know me better than the person you passed by on your way to the bus stop? do you know where i stay? do you know how many properties i own? and do you know how much i have earned from investing in properties? nope, you dont. so please dont dismiss me as someone at the backside of the market as it only serves as a suicidal blow to your usual biased and unsubstantiated views.

talking about mass market condos, they are indeed selling well but the only reason is because developers have been pricing them attractively. the fact is the prices are holding stable AND NOT seeing an uptrend. This is simply because mass market condos are laggards compared to the prime market due to the lower levels of investment buyers BUT they are never disjointed from the market trends of booms and boons. The lag is traditionally around 2-4 quarters.

Botannia is a mass market condo and with the lack of many essential amenities especially a mrt station in the proximity, it's ridiculous to price it even above $850psf. Noone will take the bait.

Dont claim to an Einstein of properties when you are just behaving like a salesman in the departmental stores, desperate to promote and justify the goods you paid so much $ for.

oh on a consoling note for your, your 1k psf will come if you have the patience to wait around a decade. Inflation is there for you, isnt it? Good luck.
    Why would someone who owns many properties and earning a lot from properties be bothered to be in this thread and D5 ? Obviously, this is a hidden gem to you and you know it and just do not want others to find out about it.

Well, at least I know your real name is Andy Lee and you are desperately trying to sell off your oil painting.

Why would someone who owns many properties and earning a lot from properties be bothered to be in this thread and D5 ? Obviously, this is a hidden gem to you and you know it and just do not want others to find out about it.
    that was never my intention.

i guess ultimately it's still down to the good old saying "to each his own" eh? good luck in your endeavors then.

that was never my intention.

i guess ultimately it's still down to the good old saying "to each his own" eh? good luck in your endeavors then.
    I was just teasing you. I must say I am very impressed with your analytical process although I could not agree with them. However, I do hope you can contribute regularly here as we are all here to learn and benefit. Thanks for wishing me luck

nam_dam Guest

I was just teasing you. I must say I am very impressed with your analytical process although I could not agree with them. However, I do hope you can contribute regularly here as we are all here to learn and benefit. Thanks for wishing me luck
    Hallelujah....!!!

nam-dam Guest

(with music background)

"Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me............"

Infiniti Guest

understand that Infiniti is going to shoot up.....any views on why?

Post For Sale: Botannia 2 Bedrooms+Patio @ $861k

Hi all,

I got one unit at Botannia for sale.
    • Ground Floor Unit with Patio.
    • 1076 sqft @ only $800 psf (way below the Developer's price.)
    Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks

Caleb Koh
    PropNex

Unregisteredd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by calebkoh
    Hi all,

Thanks

Caleb Koh
    PropNex
    No wonder propnex is cutting agents, $800 is NOT way below developer's price.

to: caleb Guest

Hi all,

Thanks

Caleb Koh
    PropNex
    Dude, is your job in danger? If you sell me $600 psf for your unit, I will make sure you keep your job.

Exclamation

Thanks for your feedback.....I think I'll lose my job liao.... Have not checked properly before I post...sorry

BTW, I'll post my ads in the marketplace which I just found (after kenna stoned jia liat jia liat in another section). Saw people post, so I thought can post loh.

Talking Thanks!

BTW, thanks for all the bros / sis feedback; Be it nasty ones or milder one; all will help me to be a better agent next time.

Big thank you!!

BTW, thanks for all the bros / sis feedback; Be it nasty ones or milder one; all will help me to be a better agent next time.

Big thank you!!
    That is very humble of you, certainly a great virtue. I do hope you can share here with us your experience in marketing Botannia regularly. We are all here to learn and share so that we can grow

superagent Guest

Big thank you!!
    there is nothing wrong with an agent trying to sell a unit. don't be so thin skinned leh. how to be salesman?

Smile Thanks!

Thanks Bro,

You gave me the encouragement needed. Thanks

I recieved some very nasty remarks full of vulgarities early this morning . The admin had deleted it so its not in the post now. Don't know why have such people in this forum. He/she never warn me during my first few posts(weeks ago) and then suddenly hum tum me with such a remark. Anyway, I just take it as a character molding session.

Sorry to off-topic like this, I just need to release steam.....BTW, I met really nice people in this forum also. Thanks for sharing!!

This forum rocks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by superagent
    there is nothing wrong with an agent trying to sell a unit. don't be so thin skinned leh. how to be salesman?
    No lar....I'm trying to be sensitive lah...

Thanks SuperAgent...