Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

propnex Guest

Default propnex

Quote Originally Posted by calebkoh
    No lar....I'm trying to be sensitive lah...

Thanks SuperAgent...
    Get lost from this forum lah, go sell some properties before you get sacked like the non-performing agents in propnex.

Quote Originally Posted by propnex
    Get lost from this forum lah, go sell some properties before you get sacked like the non-performing agents in propnex.
    I'm learning from this forum like everyone else. If my agency decided to axe me, I'll move on and continue to learn. Learning is a never ending journey. But of course, I'll not repeat the mistake again. Thanks for your comment.

Unregistered8 Guest

Sorry guys, anyone can tell me what happened to Carabelle folder? Just disappeared over the last 2 weeks?

pravnash Guest

Default Botannia

Hey everyone

Can someone (perhaps BlackjackTrader) tell me the progress in construction in Botannia ? Some people say the would like to finish by Aug 2009 because they have sold many units on deferred payment scheme. Others say that the spiralling construction costs are forcing developers to delay TOP !

Any clue as to when the TOP would be ?

Thanks
    Prav

tg Guest

Default showflat for botannia

I passed by botannia today and saw there is showflat going on. Thought it's fully sold?

Default Saw signs directing traffic to location

Thought so too (as in fully sold)!!!

Maybe Units returned to Developer? Just my guess!! I think this will have some (or minimal) impact the surrounding projects?

Anyone can update the situation?

L4P2L

Botannia is the only unsold project in that area. Infiniti and Carabelle all fully sold during launch. even Monterey park was fully sold after TOP for a year.

Bornfree Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jt88
    Botannia is the only unsold project in that area. Infiniti and Carabelle all fully sold during launch. even Monterey park was fully sold after TOP for a year.
    ..i heard the units that were unsold in Botannia were 3 brm but were all low floors

MPC lover Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jt88
    Monterey Park is the best in terms of space and view. It is not so close to Infinity, Botannia and Carabelle. The latter three are too close together.

Monterey Park is surrounded by the terraces and bungalows so its view is fantastic, especially at night.

Herbert Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Of cause I am peeing my pants with all the negative news as I am heavily vested in property after getting my enbloc monies. Every night, I would think the whole investment thing over before going to sleep. But I tell myself that you only lived once and this time it either opened "BIG" or opened "SMALL". It is a 50-50 probability either I make it or I get toasted.

When I looked at my kids, I tell them in my heart, " Daddy's either goin to be filthly rich or I am goin to be a taxi driver in 5 year's time..."

LOL, you only lived once, brother. Your ultimate future lies in your very own hands
    Looks like its opening "small" and a life of taxi for you?

911 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert
    Looks like its opening "small" and a life of taxi for you?
    still too early to tell brother.

111 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MPC lover
    Monterey Park is the best in terms of space and view. It is not so close to Infinity, Botannia and Carabelle. The latter three are too close together.

Monterey Park is surrounded by the terraces and bungalows so its view is fantastic, especially at night.
    Share the same view as you, so I got Monterey Park.

Unregistered2 Guest

Hi.

Wat r the hse rules for Botannia especially dogs ? I've been to Botannia, lurve the spacious penthouse & 1st flr PES units..

All units are taken up except for the 3bedders ..

biashy Guest

newtomarket Guest

Red face Botannia

Halo there, i am new here..anybody can advise what is the price now for Botannia, 2 bed?

code01 Guest

2 bedrm developer 100% sold. get from subsale market. There is one low fl stack 21 available at 740psf.

newtomarket Guest

Talking

Oh i see..thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by newtomarket
    Oh i see..thanks for the info

I want sale my 2 bedder at botannia....are u interesting contact me. [email protected]

Q2 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by goody
    I want sale my 2 bedder at botannia....are u interesting contact me. [email protected]
    You want to sale? You mean you want to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by Q2
    You want to sale? You mean you want to sell?

yes,yes,yes Q2

Unregistered66 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by goody

Check our grammer before you post... Its " I want to sell... not sale "

buyerff Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered66
    Check our grammer before you post... Its " I want to sell... not sale "
    Me want to bought at 300psf, any chance??

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buyerff
    Why no chance? Plenty of chance.
    There are HDB flats selling at $300psf what.
    Just get an agent to look out for you lah.

Quote Originally Posted by buyerff
    no chance for you to BOUGHT at 300psf but even you will get to buy it at 300psf if enough banks collapse to suck up all the 750bil bailout money..

Prof Lilian Ng (NBS, NTU) Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Fact is, I got money to buy wat i like. I can afford to lose. How about it? don't need you to teach us.
    Are we near the kind of economic difficulty faced during the Great Depression? The US economy today is much stronger than it was in 1929 and the fundamentals are still pretty strong regardless of the crisis we're in.

If you look at the numbers, they are so dramatically different. GDP growth in the US is about 1% and I'm sure it will fall but it is nothing like the -27% during the Great Depression. Unemployment is about 6.1%, but during the Great Depression it was 25%.

Today's world is very different from the Great Depression period - there is greater linkage between fiscal policies and the economy than before and all policymakers are working together. So we are not even close to the level of difficulties faced then.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Lilian Ng (NBS, NTU)
    Are we near the kind of economic difficulty faced during the Great Depression? The US economy today is much stronger than it was in 1929 and the fundamentals are still pretty strong regardless of the crisis we're in.

If you look at the numbers, they are so dramatically different. GDP growth in the US is about 1% and I'm sure it will fall but it is nothing like the -27% during the Great Depression. Unemployment is about 6.1%, but during the Great Depression it was 25%.

Today's world is very different from the Great Depression period - there is greater linkage between fiscal policies and the economy than before and all policymakers are working together. So we are not even close to the level of difficulties faced then.
    Yah!
    Don't be too happy!
    Everyone is a loser
    Only IRAS is the big winner who is smiling now!

Quote Originally Posted by The Straits Times

Property sub-sales net $95m profits
    Third-quarter showing still strong but market will soften soon: Experts

Fiona Chan
    Property Reporter
    Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Private home prices may have slid in the third quarter but the sub-sale market was still going strong.

Ninety-six per cent of owners who resold an uncompleted home between July and last month pocketed profits from the deals, according to new data by property consultancy Savills Singapore.

These transactions, officially known as sub-sales, occur when you buy a home and resell it before it is built. They are used as a proxy for property speculation because the owner resells the home without ever living in it.

Only 12 sub-sale transactions out of the 306 that Savills analysed in the quarter incurred a loss, amounting to just under $1 million of red ink. The rest made a total of $95.1 million in gains, Savills said.

This continues the trend in the first half of the year, when 97% of such deals turned in profits. But the profits seen in the third quarter were considerably narrower as home prices started softening more quickly.

Profitable sub-sellers made an average of $323,420 in the third quarter, but this was skewed upwards by a single large deal: a whopping $6.7 million profit from the sale of a 63rd-storey penthouse at The Sail @ Marina Bay.

Excluding this sale, the average gain was $301,784 - almost 40% lower than the average gain in the first half of the year. It works out to an average profit for each seller of about 30% over the purchase price.

Still, 'to be able to achieve such gains in a year when the property market has gone into a standstill is highly commendable', said Mr Ku Swee Yong, director of business development and marketing at Savills Singapore.

But in case would-be speculators become tempted by these gains, other consultants noted that the bulk of these deals probably occurred before the Sept 14 collapse of United States investment bank Lehman Brothers, which caused the financial crisis to take a sudden turn for the worse.

'The real estate market typically lags behind the stock market by six months or more, so we will probably start to see the real effect early next year,' said Mr Nicholas Mak, director of research and consultancy at Knight Frank.

'These profitable sub-sale transactions took place before the market hit the skids. It is extremely risky to go and speculate in the market right now.'

Most sellers who made a profit in the third quarter had originally bought their units in the last two years and benefited from the sharp run-up in prices in the period, said Mr Ku. While values have weakened somewhat this year, they are still generally higher than in 2006.

Sellers who held on to their units for a longer time before reselling them in the third quarter made more gains, Savills' data showed. Even those who had bought a unit as late as this year and offloaded it in the third quarter made an average gain of $98,600.

If they had sold the unit in the first half of the year, however, they would probably have doubled their gain.

The biggest profits of more than $1 million each were for units at The Sail @ Marina Bay, St Regis Residences and Cairnhill Residences.

On the flip side, sub-sale losses for the quarter averaged $76,820 for each loss-making deal. A unit at Watermark Robertson Quay chalked up the biggest loss of $207,552, while units at Soleil @ Sinaran, 8 @ Mt Sophia and One Amber were also sold at losses of more than $100,000 each.

All the losses were for units that had been bought last year or this year, according to Savills' data. Sub-sellers who had bought their units at the peak of property fever, between June and September last year, bled the most.

'In any case, there are always desperate sale cases even during good times,' Mr Ku noted.

The Sail @ Marina Bay had the largest number of sub-sales in the quarter - 19 - with each deal netting its seller an average profit of $1.1 million. There was one loss, of $62,890, for a second-floor unit.

Other projects with more than 10 sub-sales included Parc Emily in Dhoby Ghaut, Park Infinia at Wee Nam, Riveredge in Tanjong Rhu and The Esta in Marine Parade.

But the profits were not just confined to developments in the prime districts.

At Casa Merah in Tanah Merah, 10 sub-sales yielded an average profit of $100,351, while Atrium Residences in Geylang saw four sub-sales with an average gain of $54,556.

Default Impressive and comprehensive search engine

Hi ,
    I found one website very impressive and comprehensive,just like an condo directory search engine. I was attracted by its 720 degree virtual tour,transaction chart,elevation,floor plan,ect. Look up urself in more details,then u will know how helpful and comprehensive it is.

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/botannia

Fúck You Guest

Quote Originally Posted by windyfoong
    Hi ,
    I found one website very impressive and comprehensive,just like an condo directory search engine. I was attracted by its 720 degree virtual tour,transaction chart,elevation,floor plan,ect. Look up urself in more details,then u will know how helpful and comprehensive it is.

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/botannia
    Fųck off with your message posted anywhere. The threads are not rubbish bins for you to dump your rubbish!

AremCigeininc Guest

Default What is yours favorite brousersbrowser Internet Explorer or Firefox .

Hi ,

I the beginner on the Internet.Please resist me

What is your favorite browser Internet Explorer or Firefox (or other) and why? I difficult to catch on to which one is best. Thanks

Default BOTANNIA (Former PARKVIEW CONDO)

Project Name-BOTANNIA (Former PARKVIEW CONDO)
    Developer-City Developments Ltd/Leonie Court Pte Ltd
    (City Developments Limited / CapitaLand)
    Property Type-Condominium
    Tenure - 956 Yrs From 27/05/1928
    Total Units - 493
    Completion Date - Est 30 Apr 2010
    District - 5

>>> click here for more floor plans >>>

>>> click here for more elevation charts >>>

Click here to find out more about BOTANNIA