Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by goody
    I want sale my 2 bedder at botannia....are u interesting contact me. [email protected]

Hi there, I do have a client who is looking to buy for own stay. kindly pm me your detail so i may pursue further with my buyer.

Pet

Default Price

What is the price psf now?

Quote Originally Posted by ST88
    What is the price psf now?
    Ard 700plus 800 averagely.... no transactions recently i guess...

I drove down to have a look at project, I must admit it didn't look as good as I imagined to be. Anybody shares the same opinion as I do?

Quote Originally Posted by fire
    I drove down to have a look at project, I must admit it didn't look as good as I imagined to be. Anybody shares the same opinion as I do?
    I think it looks ok lah, one thing to note is the rubbish chute is located outside the house and not in the kitchen or yard area. Pro or con depending on your lifestyle.

Anyway, does anybody know when this is going to TOP? Before or after Carebelle?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan
    I think it looks ok lah, one thing to note is the rubbish chute is located outside the house and not in the kitchen or yard area. Pro or con depending on your lifestyle.

Anyway, does anybody know when this is going to TOP? Before or after Carebelle?
    the location of the garbage chute is a minor problem. the main problem with botannia is that it has a poor architectural design. Like the forummer said, it just does not look very good. carabelle looks much better.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    the location of the garbage chute is a minor problem. the main problem with botannia is that it has a poor architectural design. Like the forummer said, it just does not look very good. carabelle looks much better.
    Really, i kinda like it above infinitti and carebelle. maybe accessibility would be the sore point

Initially, I thought it really look good from the plan, with the trees landscape...but I realised the developers exaggerated on the plan. Chute is only a minor issue cuz I think its a design feature of mordern homes. All I can say is I have seen better designs.

Initially, I thought it really look good from the plan, with the trees landscape...but I realised the developers exaggerated on the plan. Chute is only a minor issue cuz I think its a design feature of mordern homes. All I can say is I have seen better designs.
    passed by Botannia a few times every week, it looks more like public housing than a private condo. i hope the facilities will be good to compensate for the poor design.

I turned right to look at Carabelle, it looks splendid. Also because individual blocks are separated from one another, it looks more like a private condo and less like public housing.

passed by Botannia a few times every week, it looks more like public housing than a private condo. i hope the facilities will be good to compensate for the poor design.

I turned right to look at Carabelle, it looks splendid. Also because individual blocks are separated from one another, it looks more like a private condo and less like public housing.
    Spot on...thats what I felt....it didn't look like a private condo or anything spectacular to....

Default one man's meat is another man's poison

Spot on...thats what I felt....it didn't look like a private condo or anything spectacular to....
    when i first saw it .. the layout struck me.. many of the units have workable layouts.. the facing of the units really take into the account of the sun and much has been done in terms of orientation to keep this minmal.. well for the rubbish chute... much better this way.. most of the refuse is contained out of the unit.

as in terms of aesthetics.. personally i prefer undulating facades as well as blocks interlocking rather than straight blocks in a row or point blocks.

as for in assessibility... i liked the idea i have a little more privacy and quiet away from the expressway and trunk road. there is a shuttle within the development to the mrt so there is little to quibble about getting to the mrt if one may so wish to use it. food wise within the west coast all 3 developments will either have to take a walk or drive

at the end of the day.. i think everyone likes different things and there are always plus and minus ppoints in each development.. I guess to each his own and lets see the finished product.

Default Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by daboowow
    when i first saw it .. the layout struck me.. many of the units have workable layouts.. the facing of the units really take into the account of the sun and much has been done in terms of orientation to keep this minmal.. well for the rubbish chute... much better this way.. most of the refuse is contained out of the unit.

as in terms of aesthetics.. personally i prefer undulating facades as well as blocks interlocking rather than straight blocks in a row or point blocks.

as for in assessibility... i liked the idea i have a little more privacy and quiet away from the expressway and trunk road. there is a shuttle within the development to the mrt so there is little to quibble about getting to the mrt if one may so wish to use it. food wise within the west coast all 3 developments will either have to take a walk or drive

at the end of the day.. i think everyone likes different things and there are always plus and minus ppoints in each development.. I guess to each his own and lets see the finished product.
    My sentiments exactly i prefer botannia undulating surface to the flush facade of carebelle and infinitti anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan
    My sentiments exactly i prefer botannia undulating surface to the flush facade of carebelle and infinitti anytime.
    Okay, it does have an undulating facade. but it is not helping. Botannia, even with the undulating facade, still looks like public housing. I have nothing against this project. I am just giving my opinion.

Just heard its going to TOP ard July/August. Anyone heard abt this as well?

How about the air condition at this area. I hear many comments on the air pollution from Jurong island or the shipping port.

I never stay at or near west cost before. Pls. comment, interested to get one to stay. thanks.

Default you gotta try it yourself

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    How about the air condition at this area. I hear many comments on the air pollution from Jurong island or the shipping port.

I never stay at or near west cost before. Pls. comment, interested to get one to stay. thanks.
    well i have stayed in the west for a good part of my life... well my previous abode was holland village and honestly the air in this region is not much different compared to my previous abode..

howevere i suggest you pop there in the morning , evening on a normal day and then there on a weekend and i think you will not be that disappointed with the air quality.. ( think about it.. spore is really all not that big)

Wink man..thats great

Quote Originally Posted by code01
    Just heard its going to TOP ard July/August. Anyone heard abt this as well?
    hi .. that is great news.. drive by every 3-4 weeks to look at the progress... possible but i am not sure.. where did this piece of info come from?

from cdl website.. it is 82% complete as of nov 08... so that may be possible

Quote Originally Posted by daboowow
    hi .. that is great news.. drive by every 3-4 weeks to look at the progress... possible but i am not sure.. where did this piece of info come from?

from cdl website.. it is 82% complete as of nov 08... so that may be possible
    I drove past this morning and saw the display board outside. It put estimated date of completion April 09 I saw carabelle board. It display Oct 09

Based on the URA website, there are around 30+ units still available for sale. Are the developers still holding out at 700-800psf?

I think the air pollution shouldnt be a very big problem la... if not all the West Coast ppl n Jurong ppl all die liao

where on URA website can you check how many units are still available for the project? Thanks for your help

Based on the URA website, there are around 30+ units still available for sale. Are the developers still holding out at 700-800psf?

Quote Originally Posted by xtink
    where on URA website can you check how many units are still available for the project? Thanks for your help
    https://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb...Controller.jpf

is the showroom still there? any one know?

is the showroom still there? any one know?
    No showroom...you get to see actual units. Perhaps they will dress up one of the unsold units.

No showroom...you get to see actual units. Perhaps they will dress up one of the unsold units.
    the project not TOP right? can go in to see the actual unit?

You have to make an appointment with one of the nominated agents. You can find the contact just outside the site.

heard got 30 units from developers... not sure what is the price range.

heard got 30 units from developers... not sure what is the price range.
    if someone is able to get the price range, please post ... thank you ...

Quote Originally Posted by x11
    I can doubt that it will not be cheaper than sub-sale.

Quote Originally Posted by x11
    One agent called and offered some of the remaining units at about S$700 psf. I am sure can negotiate lower.