Page 227 of 227 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227
Results 1,131 to 1,132 of 1132

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

"LKY know about the problem long ago. he has created the system where possible the country do not depends on the PM outcome."
    Really? Not that I know of, and I don't think he has that ability until the Singapore's governance system has been changed.

If you say that US is the country where it will NOT fall despite a bloody goondu President, that I believe because US President has only 1/3 power to unilaterally do anything and their civil servants are non-partisan and fiercely independent and willing to fight to uphold justice even if it cost them their jobs!

If you said that Singapore is another country like US, I will

If you read here:
    https://www.facebook.com/38OxleyRoad...91442864357253

You will know that even LKY is so well prepared that his estate has more than enough money such that his "children and grandchildren are well provided for already" even after giving 1/3 equal shares to LWL and also giving Cluny Hill bungalow to LWL.

Have you done already what LKY has done to have more than enough money such that your "children and grandchildren are well provided for already"?
    (Having blind faith in a dead person will not do you any good! Better rely on yourself!)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    LKY know about the problem long ago. he has created the system where possible the country do not depends on the PM outcome.

I will be the first selling when the foundation is in trouble. Now 53 years ago still service the National.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    "LKY know about the problem long ago. he has created the system where possible the country do not depends on the PM outcome."
    Really? Not that I know of, and I don't think he has that ability until the Singapore's governance system has been changed.

If you say that US is the country where it will NOT fall despite a bloody goondu President, that I believe because US President has only 1/3 power to unilaterally do anything and their civil servants are non-partisan and fiercely independent and willing to fight to uphold justice even if it cost them their jobs!

If you said that Singapore is another country like US, I will

If you read here:
    https://www.facebook.com/38OxleyRoad...91442864357253

You will know that even LKY is so well prepared that his estate has more than enough money such that his "children and grandchildren are well provided for already" even after giving 1/3 equal shares to LWL and also giving Cluny Hill bungalow to LWL.

Have you done already what LKY has done to have more than enough money such that your "children and grandchildren are well provided for already"?
    (Having blind faith in a dead person will not do you any good! Better rely on yourself!)
    Thanks, that is the reason I still doing my national service. Anything not right I will be the first to know, will let everyone know after I sold off all my property.

Now singapore is still the Best, loan me money and I will buy property again.