Page 2 of 227 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

scooby Guest

Default Re: Upcoming joint development by CDL and Capitaland

Quote Originally Posted by bagus
    its actualli near to infiniti & next to monetary park
    can somebody post some information and opinions on infiniti? i am curious to know what u think.... what is the comparison advantage/disadvantage between infinit and those along pasir panjang like that one near NUS... i forgot the name..

Asia Bagus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bagus
    its actualli near to infiniti & next to monetary park
    Sir, I believe the actual name is Monterey Park! However, given some of the ridiculous condo names that exist in Singapore, a future development could very possibly be named Monetary Park. After all, we already have Rich Mansions, Fortuna Gardens, Bullion Park, Fortune Jade, Goldenhill Park Condominium, and the excellently named Lucky Tower!

Botania Guest

Thumbs up Re: The Botania (D5, Freehold, CDL / Capitaland)

Launching soon! Be prepared to be blown away! West Coast as you know it will never be the same again! The will be the best large West Coast development so far.

Default Re: The Botania (D5, Freehold, CDL / Capitaland)

When is it going to be launched to public?

Quote Originally Posted by Botania
    Launching soon! Be prepared to be blown away! West Coast as you know it will never be the same again! The will be the best large West Coast development so far.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Asia Bagus
    Sir, I believe the actual name is Monterey Park! However, given some of the ridiculous condo names that exist in Singapore, a future development could very possibly be named Monetary Park. After all, we already have Rich Mansions, Fortuna Gardens, Bullion Park, Fortune Jade, Goldenhill Park Condominium, and the excellently named Lucky Tower!
    How about Posh Grove East? I think that takes the cake!