Page 3 of 227 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

joe Guest

Default Re: The Botania (D5, Freehold, CDL / Capitaland)

Have heard that they will be pricing this at $700 psf!!!!!!!

Went to Carabelle and Infinity over the weekend. Thought Botania's showflat was opened and was wondering how come no cars are parked there. Then security said its not opened yet. Think it's this weekend?

Anyway Botania's area is big, as they are taking over the entire Hong Leong Garden, including the shopping area. Heard they are going to revamp it, so should be good.

Personally I find this part of west coast, including Monterey, Carabelle, and Infiniti quite out of the way, but if you like quiet and exclusive environment, this could be it because it's surrounded by pte property.

But if really launched at $700psf, I wonder if people really pay that much for a property here??

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Have heard that they will be pricing this at $700 psf!!!!!!!
    overpriced?
    especially so many projects nearby coming out almost at the same time
    I just don't see the uniquess for any one of these projects other than talking about lay-out, facilities and finishes
    Then again, what makes a property to maintain value and appreciate in future is about location, location and location!

Quote Originally Posted by revieli
    Anyway Botania's area is big, as they are taking over the entire Hong Leong Garden, including the shopping area. Heard they are going to revamp it, so should be good.
    Err....Botania is being built on the old ParkView condo site. Hong Leong Gardens has only been acquired recently by CDL in March 2007 for $131.5m. The Shopping area (Hong Leong Gardens Shopping Centre) is not part of the deal and has not been enbloc yet.

haha the sales agent gave me wrong info...how professional...