Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Botania (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Anyone went down to see Botania?
    How does it compare to Carabelle & Infiniti?

Unregistered Guest

Personally I think Botania is too pricy, think it's at least 5-8% more than Infinity, but layout & finishing is better than Carabelle though still fall way behind Infinity (I still prefer the layout and finishing in Infinity). In terms of convenient, I think Infinity & Carabelle is more convenient since you could get buses along the AYE, but how you get out of Botania if you don't drive?

That are just my thoughts.....

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Personally I think Botania is too pricy, think it's at least 5-8% more than Infinity, but layout & finishing is better than Carabelle though still fall way behind Infinity (I still prefer the layout and finishing in Infinity). In terms of convenient, I think Infinity & Carabelle is more convenient since you could get buses along the AYE, but how you get out of Botania if you don't drive?

That are just my thoughts.....

Did you buy a unit in Infiniti?
    I also think the layout & finishing of Infiniti is better.

Unregistered Guest

I'm discussing with my family.... likely to make a decision by this weekend. And I'm likely to go for Infinity. Anything I should look out for?

Thanks!

Default Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Anyone went down to the soft launch over the weekend? How was the response?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by steppy
    Anyone went down to the soft launch over the weekend? How was the response?
    anyone know how many blocks were launched over the weekend and what is the percentage sold?

Unregistered Guest

first day only 40 plus units sold. There are 100 plus layouts to choose from, very headache. A bit pricy, considering the location.

Unregistered Guest

Question Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

first day only 40 plus units sold. There are 100 plus layouts to choose from, very headache. A bit pricy, considering the location.
    location,location,location.This is a good location to u????????????????????

Unregistered Guest

location,location,location.This is a good location to u????????????????????
    Then again, if this is a good location, it will go for at least $1,000 psf for freehold property. You get what you paid for

The question is When those $1,000 psf property today becomes 2000 psf, will price psf for this project double as well?

Unregistered Guest

Wink Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Then again, if this is a good location, it will go for at least $1,000 psf for freehold property. You get what you paid for

The question is When those $1,000 psf property today becomes 2000 psf, will price psf for this project double as well?
    Yes,paper value.Look around this area,new projects coming up fast.Two to three years time for sub-sale,buyer look at location,location,location.