Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Then again, if this is a good location, it will go for at least $1,000 psf for freehold property. You get what you paid for

The question is When those $1,000 psf property today becomes 2000 psf, will price psf for this project double as well?
    In boom time, the more exclusive the property is, the faster the rise
    In major down turn, the expensive property could come down even faster the the mass market property

If you have a lot of money to spare, investing in ultra exclusive property is still is the best beat as the property trends in major cities such as Singapore in the last two years have prove the point. Many of these properties in these city have already more than recover from the low and in fact in many cases have reached historic high. As to the mass market, it still got some ways to go to reach level in 1996

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Botania (D5, Freehold, CDL / Capitaland)

Is it too late to get in the game of "musical chair" for that area?

The area to me is totally uninspiring, but then again, when the tidy wave comes, everything moves
    I was there a week ago to look at the showflat.
    The agent whom I met was frantically calling my mobile yesterday afternoon to inform me today will be launced and price will increase, begging me to take advantage of the "low price" before price increase in just a few hrs.

Guess what, I just find out they did not increae the price this morning. I will not be surprised very soon, developer may have to throw in a BMW to attarct buyers as more and more projects from the enbloc lands in that area are being release

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: The Botania (D5, Freehold, CDL / Capitaland)

I was there a week ago to look at the showflat.
    The agent whom I met was frantically calling my mobile yesterday afternoon to inform me today will be launced and price will increase, begging me to take advantage of the "low price" before price increase in just a few hrs.

Guess what, I just find out they did not increae the price this morning. I will not be surprised very soon, developer may have to throw in a BMW to attarct buyers as more and more projects from the enbloc lands in that area are being release
    Buy 3,get 1 free.The developer still make good M.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Botania (D5, Freehold, CDL / Capitaland)

Buy 3,get 1 free.The developer still make good M.
    Good grief
    Be optimistic, property boom has just started
    besides, when the property boom spread to HDB, HDB owners may have the money to join in the push in case the mass market has trouble in moving up crazy like those units at the waterfront and orchard

Undecided One Guest

Anyone know how much units in Botannia are left? With Carabelle sold out, I can only consider Botannia & Infiniti in that area.
    Looks like Infiniti is the cheaper option & it's finishing looks good too. A cost effective solution.

Any experts out there that can give me some tips for considerations? I am buying for self stay.

Cheers!

bagus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Undecided One
    Anyone know how much units in Botannia are left? With Carabelle sold out, I can only consider Botannia & Infiniti in that area.
    Looks like Infiniti is the cheaper option & it's finishing looks good too. A cost effective solution.

Any experts out there that can give me some tips for considerations? I am buying for self stay.

Cheers!
    it voices down to what u like. Infinti itself is next to transportation very convient but ECP is a killer.... Bontannia, although is a bit further from transportation but much more quiet....

Have u seen the bontannia showflat?
    Have u seen the infinti showflat?

Which one do u prefer?
    Each got its own unique style of living.....

PM me for more personal comments....

Undecided One Guest

Cool Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Hi Bagus,

Thanks for the tips. I actually saw both showroom.
    Kind of like the Infiniti one more. I have my concerns on the AYE but like someone has posted earlier, the layers of trees & water features may absorb/dampen the road noise.

When I stand outside the showroom of Infiniti, it does not sound that bad. Actually Carabelle is also next to the road. So those chaps that bought units near the AYE will also have the same problems. Further down the road, Hong Leong Gardens will also have the same problems.

One more things, I was told that the Botannia monthly maintenance cost for a 3 bedrooms is more than S$300. While the same unit in Infiniti only cost S$250.

Botannia is more expensive and have more than 500 units. While Infiniti has 300plus units.

Wow, the more I write it looks like I am leaning more towards Infiniti!

Have to discuss with my finance minister these few days & make up my mind soon!

Unregistered Guest

Hi Bagus,

Kind of like the Infiniti one more. I have my concerns on the AYE but like someone has posted earlier, the layers of trees & water features may absorb/dampen the road noise.

When I stand outside the showroom of Infiniti, it does not sound that bad. Actually Carabelle is also next to the road. So those chaps that bought units near the AYE will also have the same problems. Further down the road, Hong Leong Gardens will also have the same problems.

One more things, I was told that the Botannia monthly maintenance cost for a 3 bedrooms is more than S$300. While the same unit in Infiniti only cost S$250.

Botannia is more expensive and have more than 500 units. While Infiniti has 300plus units.

Can go for CES- The Parc-668 [email protected] west coast walk.Coming soon

camelot Guest

Hi Bagus,

If you wanna go for Infiniti, then go for lower floors. The higher you go, the noisier it will be as noice travels up.

What I did was I went to the HDB blocks along AYE.... Man! It was unbearable on the 10th floor. At ground level still bearable.

Good Luck!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by camelot
    If you wanna go for Infiniti, then go for lower floors. The higher you go, the noisier it will be as noice travels up.

What I did was I went to the HDB blocks along AYE.... Man! It was unbearable on the 10th floor. At ground level still bearable.

Good Luck!
    Camelot, may I know which HDB blocks you go to? I want to try to feel the noise level too. Will want to walk down from 10 floor to ground floor.....