Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

camelot Guest

Default Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Camelot, may I know which HDB blocks you go to? I want to try to feel the noise level too. Will want to walk down from 10 floor to ground floor.....
    Sorry I don't remember the name but it's on the same side as Infiniti..... just travel along AYE towards the city.

camelot Guest

Camelot, may I know which HDB blocks you go to? I want to try to feel the noise level too. Will want to walk down from 10 floor to ground floor.....

A tip -- you may wanna consider subsale units at Varsity Park / Clementiwoods instead... tho 99-yr... they are at a better location... price wise if am not wrong... only ~$550-650psf.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by camelot
    A tip -- you may wanna consider subsale units at Varsity Park / Clementiwoods instead... tho 99-yr... they are at a better location... price wise if am not wrong... only ~$550-650psf.
    I was told that 99 yrs property will depreciate fast. So I did not really consider these 2 development....

camelot Guest

I was told that 99 yrs property will depreciate fast. So I did not really consider these 2 development....
    In a rising market, everything goes up but some more than the others. The high flyers are those in better locations. E.g. Infiniti versus CW.... The former been launched for a while now and still not sold out whereas the latter was sold out within 2 weeks. Don't worry so much abt tenure.... look at Marina Bay residences... The Sail.... Orchard Turn... they are all 99-yr projects!

Anyone here have the latest on how are they doing?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by steppy
    Anyone here have the latest on how are they doing?
    Hmm... seems like not much interest in Botannia compared to Carabelle... Hardly anyone really ask about it nowadays.

was there last weekend, think this is too pricy, riding on the fever...little upside for investment.

just my personal opinion.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ht
    was there last weekend, think this is too pricy, riding on the fever...little upside for investment.

just my personal opinion.
    so how much is the pricing? how many sold?

about 750psf !!

Boeing driver Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ht
    about 750psf !!
    Dun think it'll go down... cos CDL has another plot in the area (hong leong gardens) and thus they will likely keep this price and perhaps launch HLG at higher prices