Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Botannia seems to have good design and constuction. I was quite disappointed with Varsity Park when I saw it a few days ago. Maybe I will wait . When is TOP expected for Botannia ? Any updated indication from developers ?

Simi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Botannia seems to have good design and constuction. I was quite disappointed with Varsity Park when I saw it a few days ago. Maybe I will wait . When is TOP expected for Botannia ? Any updated indication from developers ?
    The expected date of delivery of vacant possession not later than 30th April 2010

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Here's some photos of the actual special building features I mentioned about Botannia in my previous posts:

Nice Clean-cut and Modern Balcony frames and huge planter's door frames.

Notice the clear glass door stretch from the floor to the top of the ceiling?
    Certainly providing a lot of breath-taking views and lights from inside the unit.

Alternating Placement of Balconies. I can already imagine the feeling of freedom and inspirations on the balcony just by looking at this photo! :
    very nice, thanks.

Expected completion is 13 APR 2009 ( could be earlier, at the rate they are building it ). TOP should be 1 to 3 months after, just my guess. Botannians should start looking at furnitures and designs now at your own pace, else you will be caught off guard.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 03-04-08 at 17:12.

Unregistered Guest

You have to look at the finished product. Showflat is always more impressive than actual product.

Botannian Guest

Expected completion is 13 APR 2009 ( could be earlier, at the rate they are building it ). TOP should be 1 to 3 months after, just my guess. Botannians should start looking at furnitures and designs now at your own pace, else you will be caught off guard.
    APR 2009 ? Wow, looking forward.

Unregistered Guest

very nice, thanks.
    IMO, this look like another domitary in the likes of Kian Tech and Tampinese.

Just don't understand why people are paying through the roof to get it.

JACK LEE Guest

Wink Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Congrat Blackjack21trader, our investment in Botannia will go up in value after today's announcement by Mr Mah. Huat ah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JACK LEE
    Congrat Blackjack21trader, our investment in Botannia will go up in value after today's announcement by Mr Mah. Huat ah!!!
    Congrats to you too, my friend. Not only will our investment go up in value,I believe we will realise the rewards even much earlier than expected in 2009 ! Now I am thinking of holding my unit here for a bigger gain and longer period.

IMO, this look like another domitary in the likes of Kian Tech and Tampinese.

Just don't understand why people are paying through the roof to get it.
    What ??? Try telling that to our Mrs Kwek Leng Beng who bought a unit here in Botannia and see what the experienced and discerning investor will tell you about Botannia's design if she even bothers about your flawed comments.

I personally have been staying in many condos in Singapore. I can tell you not many of them can match the gracefully built design and well thought out engineering of this project.

You know this is a green award project and about 1500 trees will be planted here by a well known landscape designer and architect?

How many developer will build a project with go-green and protect the environment agenda on mind? I suggest you read the project brochure's fine prints again and again to understand it. I guess you do not underrstand the implications of this agenda to the modern environmentally concerned wealthy home buyers .

Now, collecting rainwater to save on resources in Botannia, how do you beat that? Or using motion sensors in the carparks and common area to conserve the lights. Or , using 2 chutes for recycling. Already, I read about this in a few articles on Botannia while I was overseas. Wait until the go-greeners learnt about these goodies or better still, take notice and circulate the green newsletters featuring Bontannia when TOP in their community. Or you have no idea who is in the green community?

One thing I am very sure for reasons I am not going to tell you, the quality and build of this project will definately be up to high standards.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 04-04-08 at 18:18.

Unregistered Guest

Yup . All West Coast condos stand to gain from the Jurong Masterplan announcement. Its only 3 kms away & assessible by AYE . So this location is smack in between 2 growth areas , the Jurong Regional CBD & the intellectual hub of Singapore at One North.

JACK LEE Guest

There are some similar features between Marina Bay district and Jurong Lake district after the announcement. Both have golf course, beautiful garden, hotels, shopping centres, office buildings, food and beverage and entertainmemt centres, private housing, water sport centre and good infrastructure system. Within 10-15 years this place will be as hot as district 9,10,11 and 15. Many developers will be eyeing at those old condominiums near the lake like Parc Oassis, Ivory Height and Lakepoint. I think these estates have great potential for enblock once market is good.

Unregistered Guest

There are some similar features between Marina Bay district and Jurong Lake district after the announcement. Both have golf course, beautiful garden, hotels, shopping centres, office buildings, food and beverage and entertainmemt centres, private housing, water sport centre and good infrastructure system. Within 10-15 years this place will be as hot as district 9,10,11 and 15. Many developers will be eyeing at those old condominiums near the lake like Parc Oassis, Ivory Height and Lakepoint. I think these estates have great potential for enblock once market is good.
    Please lah... how to compare Jurong and district 9 and 10. Maybe can compare with Tampines area only.

JACK LEE Guest

Of course this will not happen over night but I am sure when our population hit 6.5 million and within a span of 15 years , Jurong Lake District will be a polished gem. With new high rise office buildings and private apartments coming up it will definitly push up the value of this area.

Of course this will not happen over night but I am sure when our population hit 6.5 million and within a span of 15 years , Jurong Lake District will be a polished gem. With new high rise office buildings and private apartments coming up it will definitly push up the value of this area.
    Agree. The key of successful property investment is to buy up in area which have BIG developments in progress like Jurong. The values of these targeted properties will increase hand in hand with the development process. As Jurong transforms, so will the values of the properties in the West Coast appreciate- that is a sure thing.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 05-04-08 at 15:46.

Please lah... how to compare Jurong and district 9 and 10. Maybe can compare with Tampines area only.
    Who says cannot compare. If cannot compare, do you think anyone would bother to put it in the front page? This is "no pie in the sky" as the key person said- This is REAL and it is something very MAJOR. Do you know how much it costs to commit on such a major project? Discerning real estate investors will understand and spot what the implication behind this BIG development meant.

Unregistered Guest

Jurong is Jurong, not west coast! - I think more like Jurong, Bt Batok, Clementi will gain. In any case, hubs will be springing up everywhere.

Agree. The key of successful property investment is to buy up in area which have BIG developments in progress like Jurong. The values of these targeted properties will increase hand in hand with the development process. As Jurong tranorms, so will the values of the properties in the West Coast- that is a sure thing.

Jurong is Jurong, not west coast! - I think more like Jurong, Bt Batok, Clementi will gain. In any case, hubs will be springing up everywhere.
    Yeah Yeah. But West Coast is RIGHT AT THE ENTRY OF JURONG GATEWAY. Potential foreign investors and tenants would be keenly interested in this area too.

I am always amused at how some people try every means to detach relevant good news from West Coast. Now , the news is put up right in their faces and YET they can still deny it.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 05-04-08 at 16:36.

Now THINK and THINK. Do you think the URA would commit such a big project without having done interviews and researches with the major MNCs especially the foreign investors including the BIG Europeans at German Park ? It must be a sure win-win situation for both the Singaporeans and the foreigners to invest in this area. Another to benefit will be the Malaysian businesses or the local Japanese traders in Jurong via our second link. This is a strategic location, long hiddened for the right time to boom. AND THE CHARLIE's BOOM TIME STARTS NOW ! Ladies and gentlemens, let the show begin...

Now THINK and THINK. Why the development included leisure and hotels? Why the Tang Village is slated for major makeover? Why the Science Center will be a worldclass one? Why the NUS town now ? Why the major expansion of West Coast highways ? Why the beautifying of the Jurong lake? So many whys in this area that I cannot tell you in even one whole week. But I can summarise for you in one sentence- It is Charlie's Boom Town here!

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

I totally agreed with you BJ21T. Botannia, Infinite, Carabelle and Montery Park are located nearest to the International Business center and the future attraction in Jurong, how not to boom town charlie! By the time the whole place is fully TOP, it will attract a lot of high networth individual to put their money here. For property price to appreciate, location is the most important issue and our property is strategically located near the Jurong Lake District, the price will definitely go up.

JACK LEE Guest

To build a condominium it takes about 3 to 4 years, the time frame to develope a district that required 10 to 15 years is not long. The government needs to plan carefully so not to jet up the construction cost and also to provide a steady flow of job occupation for our nation for the next 15 years. Even with the recent quiet sentiment in the property market, our ministers are still trying very hard to inject some life back into the market, hopefully the market can turn arround and starts to move on again and create a spill over effect to other district too.

west coast is right in the middle of Jurong Gateway and Sentosa IR. great potential for investment. Looking forward to new development by Cheung Kong

Unregistered Guest

It's even more amazing why West Coast people are so desperate and link every remote piece of good news to West Coast! The west is quite small and the fact that you are more far out than the other western region from Jurong means the rest will appreciate more than you. Not forgetting the other western areas are not exposed to Jurong island. Even the ministers speech mention it will benefit Jurong Clementi and Bt Batok.
    Yeah Yeah. But West Coast is RIGHT AT THE ENTRY OF JURONG GATEWAY. Potential foreign investors and tenants would be keenly interested in this area too.

I am always amused at how some people try every means to detach relevant good news from West Coast. Now , the news is put up right in their faces and YET they can still deny it.

Unregistered Guest

I totally agreed with you BJ21T. Botannia, Infinite, Carabelle and Montery Park are located nearest to the International Business center and the future attraction in Jurong, how not to boom town charlie! By the time the whole place is fully TOP, it will attract a lot of high networth individual to put their money here. For property price to appreciate, location is the most important issue and our property is strategically located near the Jurong Lake District, the price will definitely go up.
    I disagree with yr argument. You cannot deny the fact that Botannia, Infinite, Carabelle and Montery Park is too close to Jurong "HEAVY" Industrial estate which is unfortunately, very polluted. I've been working there all my life. I used to polish my car becos of the white spot chemical paint sit stubbornly on it, I gave up becos the chemicals get worse and worse day after day. Unless the Govt move away the industry elsewhere which I doubt so, the value of yr condo will will go up even if there is a big transformation at the lake.

I disagree with yr argument. You cannot deny the fact that Botannia, Infinite, Carabelle and Montery Park is too close to Jurong "HEAVY" Industrial estate which is unfortunately, very polluted. I've been working there all my life. I used to polish my car becos of the white spot chemical paint sit stubbornly on it, I gave up becos the chemicals get worse and worse day after day. Unless the Govt move away the industry elsewhere which I doubt so, the value of yr condo will will go up even if there is a big transformation at the lake.
    Are you accusing the URA of placing residential area near heavy industries without consideration for residential health and inadequte planning? Are you?

The current residents here live for so many years without complain about any industries- are you making an iresponsible comment?
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 06-04-08 at 10:12.

Unregistered Guest

Now THINK and THINK. Why the development included leisure and hotels? Why the Tang Village is slated for major makeover? Why the Science Center will be a worldclass one? Why the NUS town now ? Why the major expansion of West Coast highways ? Why the beautifying of the Jurong lake? So many whys in this area that I cannot tell you in even one whole week. But I can summarise for you in one sentence- It is Charlie's Boom Town here!
    URA is not stupid, many pieces of prime lands (knowing what is in the pipeline)have been reserved for condo developments. amount to 10,000 new condos. COndos like lakeshore and Botannia can only suffer more pricing pressure when these condos are ready to be release for sale in the next 5-10 yrs. If I were you, take the money and run before major price correction sets in

Unregistered Guest

URA is not stupid, many pieces of prime lands (knowing what is in the pipeline)have been reserved for condo developments. amount to 10,000 new condos. COndos like lakeshore and Botannia can only suffer more pricing pressure when these condos are ready to be release for sale in the next 5-10 yrs. If I were you, take the money and run before major price correction sets in
    In case you didn't read the report , the new regional hub will have land for only 1000 units over the next 10-15 years. So can you honestly say that this will be enough for a regional hub 2.5 times the size of Tampinese hub. Self denial is not going to do you any good.

Unregistered Guest

Are you accusing the URA of placing residential area near heavy industries without consideration for residential health and inadequte planning? Are you?

The current residents here live for so many years without complain about any industries- are you making an iresponsible comment?
    BJT

ignore this person. he is probably one who has not bought anything and just sour grapes.

with construction cost escalating, no projects can be sold for anything less than $800psf, so let him live in self denial. anyone who bought at launch would have be in the money.

Unregistered Guest

BJT

ignore this person. he is probably one who has not bought anything and just sour grapes.

with construction cost escalating, no projects can be sold for anything less than $800psf, so let him live in self denial. anyone who bought at launch would have be in the money.
    Construction cost souring is due to huge demand from emerging economies. Many of these economies are cooling rapidly and if US is going into protracted slow down, the cost of construction will be cooling rapidly as well. It is encomics 101.