Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 51015161718192021222324253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    wrong. If what you said is true, then there is no point buying property in D9 or D10. these districts are only 6 to 10 km from jurong island, not much further than west coast. In the west coast area, carabelle, botannia are about 5 to 6 km from jurong island, vs. 3.5 km for the stellar and VP. If you put your money where your mouth is, you would sell your stellar unit and buy carabelle or botannia. I am telling you, giving the proximity to jurong island, to pasir panjang port, to west coast highway, to clementi road, and to the flyover yet to be built, the stellar residents literally are living in a chemical soup, which can cut your life short substantially. instead of mocking and fighting me, you stellar residents should thank me for sounding the alarm.
    NUS is nearby...

Quick! Get them to evacuate the campus asap! otherwise we may lose up to 30% of our future grads!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carpel
    Which side of West Coast ? West Coast is very long Also anybody has an idea when CDL is launching the Hong Leong Garden site ?
    I am waiting for the launch of this site too...how come I cannot find any info in CDL website for future launch?

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    I am waiting for the launch of this site too...how come I cannot find any info in CDL website for future launch?
    As much as i like this area, all my friends are asking me to think twice before committing due to the location :
    1. far end of district 5, nearer to Jurong than town
    2. inaccessible by public transport except cabs
    3. nearby amenities are not within walking distance

Is the CDL development on Hong Leong site the only factor that may push the price of Botannia/Carabelle/Infiniti area in future?
    or we are expecting minimum potential here?

Thank you.

I am not waiting for the new launch to push up the price of the surrounding condo, infact I feel there will be over supply in this area so hopefully it will goes down.

And if the new launch is priced at a reasonable level, I dun need to get subsales of Botannia/Carabelle/Infiniti anymore.
    Last edited by novel; 20-05-09 at 15:14.

I am not waiting for the new launch to push up the price of the surrounding condo, infact I feel there will be over supply in this area so hopefully it will goes down.
    Capital land could launch Gillman Heights (Depot/Alexandra Road) project this year, may be at 900psf .. much better location than Hong Leong Garden

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Capital land could launch Gillman Heights (Depot/Alexandra Road) project this year, may be at 900psf .. much better location than Hong Leong Garden
    so Hong Leong Garden project will be lower priced?

City development is like to price hong Leong garden at 680-700psf, because that is the price range they set recently for those remaining units at Botannia. It will not be a fire sale price. If anything, HLG may be selling for higher prices because it is located sllightly closer to town. I would suspect 700-720.

City development is like to price hong Leong garden at 680-700psf, because that is the price range they set recently for those remaining units at Botannia. It will not be a fire sale price. If anything, HLG may be selling for higher prices because it is located sllightly closer to town. I would suspect 700-720.
    stalin, haha i find it funny when you say HLG is located slightly closer to town?? alamak it is just less than 0.5km near Infiniti and Carabelle leh.

Anyway, the pricing for Botannia now is quite good but too bad I cannot find one ideal unit... *sigh*

Carabelle sellers are asking for higher price now...

stalin, haha i find it funny when you say HLG is located slightly closer to town?? alamak it is just less than 0.5km near Infiniti and Carabelle leh.

Anyway, the pricing for Botannia now is quite good but too bad I cannot find one ideal unit... *sigh*

you know how it is. the developer will find any excuse to set prices higher. cdl is one of the worst. FEO is by far the worst. sim lian is one of the nicer ones.

There are so many units of carabelle for sale on propertyguru.com.sg at less than 700psf. why don't you call the agents? perhaps we can be neighbors, and our kids can go to hanhua together.

There are so many units of carabelle for sale on propertyguru.com.sg at less than 700psf. why don't you call the agents? perhaps we can be neighbors, and our kids can go to hanhua together.
    i was helping a colleague look for a unit in tanglin area ..

after viewing damn agent said prices in propertyguru not accurate ..
    and when we wentback to check ... they either remove the ad or change the price ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

and when we wentback to check ... they either remove the ad or change the price ...
    Never ever trust on line adv. These cheapo agents trying to cut cost and pull a fast one. Spend 90 cents on papers will give you better data bro.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

proud owner, totally agree! btw, are you still searching for your ideal unit or you bought one?

stalin, I did call and these agents told me the prices are above 750psf ~850psf now even thou the ad they put indicate e.g. 670psf. If one day I become your neighbour I let you know.

property owner,
    i think papers and online ad both are deceiving

Thot u planning to move to One-North so that u kids can go fairfield?? So the cute ... I think novel will make a good neighbour ... it's nice to see forumers like her.

proud owner, totally agree! btw, are you still searching for your ideal unit or you bought one?

stalin, I did call and these agents told me the prices are above 750psf ~850psf now even thou the ad they put indicate e.g. 670psf. If one day I become your neighbour I let you know.

property owner,
    If the prices you indicated are true market prices, we are rich. but I think what the sellers ask for and what the buyers will pay are very very different things. so be patient and wait for fire sales.

basically, before you commit, use google earth to measure the distance of the unit from a major source of noise and pollution nearby. 100 meters away is the minimum, and 200 meters are even better.

Of course, some sources of pollution cannot be avoided altogether. For example, americans try to avoid living within 30 miles of a refinery. The whole of singapore lie within 30 miles of jurong island. so, you cannot really do what the amercans do unless you choose to live in malaysia.

But any measure you take to safeguard your health and your loved ones' is a good thing to do. And do the best you can do to provide a healthy environment for your little ones, so they don't get diseases such as asthma or heart diseases from breathing unhealthy air.

When we bought carabelle, we thought about AYE. that is why, we choose a unit 100 meters away and shielded by the infiniti. while there is still some risk, it is nothing compared with living at the stellar.
    Er....so is Botannia good ?

property owner,
    I'm saying on line adv mostly out dated prices. Read papers better, you will know how are the current pricing. If you don't trust all these information, then why are you here?

I have better suggestions, call up the sellers and talk to them loh.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    I'm saying on line adv mostly out dated prices. Read papers better, you will know how are the current pricing. If you don't trust all these information, then why are you here?

I have better suggestions, call up the sellers and talk to them loh.
    haha if i can call sellers directly I will...ok dun make you heart attack liao.

Anyway, what I mean even thou property guru/iproperty ads are updated (the adv date is this week) they will give me different prices when I call up. And I encountered the same thing for papers too....called them up but the price advertised and verbally offered really a huge gap. Maybe it is a phenomenon these few days that I am facing only?

Quote Originally Posted by Simi
    Er....so is Botannia good ?
    didn't stalin suggest to go google earth to do some research?! oh, you want him to do for you isit...hmm..lazy bum you!

How do you guys rate furnishing/interior of carabelle in comparison to botannia? sim lian vs CDL?
    I have only seen the show flat of botannia but not that of carabelle..

I hope that our 3 kids can hold hands and walk to nanhua together

Quote Originally Posted by jozz91
    How do you guys rate furnishing/interior of carabelle in comparison to botannia? sim lian vs CDL?
    I have only seen the show flat of botannia but not that of carabelle..

Carabelle's furnishings are good. the bathtub is a jacuzzi. I don't think you get a jacuzzi at botannia.

flooring is marble at carabelle and botannia.

Carabelle's furnishings are good. the bathtub is a jacuzzi. I don't think you get a jacuzzi at botannia.

flooring is marble at carabelle and botannia.
    That's very promising! Applicable to 2 bedders too???
    I have reservation about carabelle cos have not seen the showroom, cant even find pics of the showroom online.

mind sharing the maintenance fees of carabelle?

Thanks in advance

Don't think all of them three can get in NH. balloting is required even for those for live within 1km.

I have reservation about carabelle cos have not seen the showroom, cant even find pics of the showroom online.

Thanks in advance
    we have a 3 bedder, and our maintenance fee is 280 per month. 2 bedder would be lower.

We went to the showflat, and it is nice. don't worry. not posh like fullerton hotel, but good enough to write home about. unlike the parc and clementiwoods condo, the flooring is either marble or timber.

Don't think all of them three can get in NH. balloting is required even for those for live within 1km.
    as long as one get in the subsequent sibling can get in too, so try your best to make your eldest get in..pray and pray.

jozz, you got 3 boys and you are getting 2 bedder? sorry huh...is it sufficient?

I may be wrong, but i think Jozz was referring to his(her) kid, yours and mine. I could be wrong.

as long as one get in the subsequent sibling can get in too, so try your best to make your eldest get in..pray and pray.

jozz, you got 3 boys and you are getting 2 bedder? sorry huh...is it sufficient?
    haha.... i was refering to starlingrad, you n me
    it will be nerve wrecking when the time comes...

Thanks in advance
    You can see some pic in the Carabelle Forum, page 1.

Someone did uploaded the pic of the showroom.

haha.... i was refering to starlingrad, you n me
    it will be nerve wrecking when the time comes...
    hey you two making me jealous huh?! I can't even get a serious seller to sell me at a decent price now so how can my boy hold hands with your kids.

Now I lurking in this thread coz i need to change target try to get Botannia instead...

didn't stalin suggest to go google earth to do some research?! oh, you want him to do for you isit...hmm..lazy bum you!
    Hi Novel, its not that

Stalin seems very knowledgeable around that area giving personal view and thought on Stella,VP,Infiniti and Carabelle but nothing on Botannia since this is the Botannia thread lor.

I have already bought.