Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 271213141516171819202122273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    Sorry but Micasa is avg $625 as reported on 2 Apr 09 newspaper, can google it... URA listing showed that it is avg $617... not $650 - $700 that you mentioned. How?

http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My%2...01-132530.html
    I meant not to up the price of Mi casa, My friend did bought at pool view unit on low flr at 645psf last weekend. And on Strait Time last few days It did write Mi casa at 625-707psf. So average around 650psf right.

Botannia TOPed already izit? Yesterday evening drove past AYE, saw one unit lighted up...the tallest unit facing the open ground, looking towards pandan garden. One bro was standing at the balcony admiring the sight...

He must have a damn good view.

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    Botannia TOPed already izit? Yesterday evening drove past AYE, saw one unit lighted up...the tallest unit facing the open ground, looking towards pandan garden. One bro was standing at the balcony admiring the sight...

come to think of it ... one way to ensure that one buys a unit with 'perfect view' ...would be to talk to the construction workers ... they would know ..how far they can see...how much noise they can hear ...

that bro you saw could be one of them ...

a piece of advice to those Top-ing soon ...

make sure that when you sign to disburse the final payment .. let your lawyer inform the developer that the time between payment and key collection be as close as possible ...

cos you will be charged property tax the moment you take ownership (not take possession)

imagine you pay on 30 jun 2009 (you are now owner) and you only collect your key on 30 jul ...that one month .. you can be paying some $300-500 property tax ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

make sure that when you sign to disburse the final payment .. let your lawyer inform the developer that the time between payment and key collection be as close as possible ...

cos you will be charged property tax the moment you take ownership (not take possession)

imagine you pay on 30 jun 2009 (you are now owner) and you only collect your key on 30 jul ...that one month .. you can be paying some $300-500 property tax ...
    You can claimed for refund of property tax for unoccupied period with supporting doc from developer to proof that you only collected your keys on dd/mm/yyyy.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    You can claimed for refund of property tax for unoccupied period with supporting doc from developer to proof that you only collected your keys on dd/mm/yyyy.
    its alot of hassle ...

its alot of hassle ...
    Just need to fill-up a form. I did it before and quite fuss free.

The form can be downloaded from iras website - Claim for Refund of Property Tax for Unoccupied Building

http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page.aspx?id=858

To claim for a refund, you are required to submit the claim form within 30 days after the property has been vacant for one year or as soon as
    the property is occupied, whichever is earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Just need to fill-up a form. I did it before and quite fuss free.

The form can be downloaded from iras website - Claim for Refund of Property Tax for Unoccupied Building

http://www.iras.gov.sg/irasHome/page.aspx?id=858

To claim for a refund, you are required to submit the claim form within 30 days after the property has been vacant for one year or as soon as
    the property is occupied, whichever is earlier.
    how willing is developer to provide proof that you collected key say a mth after final payment ...

assuming plus renov ...repair defects ... it can be easily 2-3mth then you move in .. and you have to wait for IRA to bill you ..before you can ask for refund ...

by then alot will simply just pay up .. asking for a refund means IRA will claim from developer...obviously they dilly dally and even refuse to provide any proof ... i had that bad experience before many years back ...

so i rather .. if can aviod .. simply shortern the payment and key collection period as much as possible

taking money back from govt is never an easy task ...

but collecting money from the people is so easy

What is the latest price range like?

Preview price $720 psf... reached $8xx psf later... then $680 psf (less popular units as balance from previous sales).. even saw some sub sale pricing $630 psf (flippers who flipped in the dream.... )

Any fire sales lately or ever?

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk

Have NOT TOP yet lah look like 3rd quater 2009. Price are running up from 680 now 750psf right.

TOP maybe 800psf. I guess.Mi Casa already coming to 700psf with 99Leasehold.

Default just look at it logically

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    Have NOT TOP yet lah look like 3rd quater 2009. Price are running up from 680 now 750psf right.

off course the price ranges.. there units that face the pool.. those that face infiniti and those that face the expressway... well any one wll know the balance of the 30 odd unit marketed at 680psf are those <4 floors high facing infinti and the expressway.. to hope that those facing the pool or inside to etch that same price will be a little far fetched...

anyway developer sent a letter to inform that TOP will be within the next 2 months... inshort standby to pay up..

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    What is the latest price range like?

Preview price $720 psf... reached $8xx psf later... then $680 psf (less popular units as balance from previous sales).. even saw some sub sale pricing $630 psf (flippers who flipped in the dream.... )

Any fire sales lately or ever?

Sure can get at 630psf or NOT, I dont mind expressway unit, I have inmune with noise.

Exclamation

Insider news...main contractor targetted TOP end of this month,true or nt ,we shall see...

Hi Owners,

I am a serious buyer who is interested in a 2 bedder in Botannia, Carabelle or The Infiniti.
    Please drop me a mail at [email protected] if you have one to sell.

Thank you!

Hello pal.

300-500? for owner occupied rate the annual value of botannia so high to warrant 500 dollars of property tax per month?

Reverse calculation;

you said that one month 300-500 so i take 400.
    12mths = 4800
    4800 + 40% (Budget 2009 property tax relief) = 8000
    4% of owner occupier rate = 8000
    so annual value for botannia = 200,000
    200,000 over 12mths = 16,667.

Well, am I miss anything? Is there any special assessment from IRAS for 1st time property tax from TOPing project?

If not, Botannia monthly rental can fetch $16,667?? (after interest cost, duty, fee,etc) Annual value at $200,000???

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    Hello pal.

300-500? for owner occupied rate the annual value of botannia so high to warrant 500 dollars of property tax per month?

Reverse calculation;

you said that one month 300-500 so i take 400.
    12mths = 4800
    4800 + 40% (Budget 2009 property tax relief) = 8000
    4% of owner occupier rate = 8000
    so annual value for botannia = 200,000
    200,000 over 12mths = 16,667.

Well, am I miss anything? Is there any special assessment from IRAS for 1st time property tax from TOPing project?

If not, Botannia monthly rental can fetch $16,667?? (after interest cost, duty, fee,etc) Annual value at $200,000???
    thats based on 10 pct rate

some owners do own another core residential units .. awaiting key collection, renov ...then move in .. and then sell old units... hence the new unit is charged at 10 pct

thats based on 10 pct rate

some owners do own another core residential units .. awaiting key collection, renov ...then move in .. and then sell old units... hence the new unit is charged at 10 pct
    10%. Ok.

400 x 12mths =4800
    10% = 4800, So Annual Value = 48,000
    Over 12 mths = 4000.

$4000 income projection from Iras after interest cost, maintainence fee + tax? where got some tag? It very high to be at $48,000 annual value from Iras. Similar property is value at less than 30,000 per annual by iras.

Also btw, the discussion about claiming of owner occupier is uncalled for.
    Where got so troublesome? You go revenue house, take a number, show your singapore power PUB bill can already. Within 1 mth you recieve the cheque from iras.

Your intention to highlight is kind though pal.

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    10%. Ok.

400 x 12mths =4800
    10% = 4800, So Annual Value = 48,000
    Over 12 mths = 4000.

$4000 income projection from Iras after interest cost, maintainence fee + tax? where got some tag? It very high to be at $48,000 annual value from Iras. Similar property is value at less than 30,000 per annual by iras.

Also btw, the discussion about claiming of owner occupier is uncalled for.
    Where got so troublesome? You go revenue house, take a number, show your singapore power PUB bill can already. Within 1 mth you recieve the cheque from iras.

Your intention to highlight is kind though pal.
    is it so easy ?

IRAS told me to go to developer and get a letter to prove that i indeed receive my key 1.5 mths later ... cos i was charged 500 over SGD for that 1.5 mths

is it so easy ?

IRAS told me to go to developer and get a letter to prove that i indeed receive my key 1.5 mths later ... cos i was charged 500 over SGD for that 1.5 mths
    Yes. Is it that easy.

I can't recalled, think it room 13. Always the same old lady. PUB bill make wonders. And I think the 500 you mentioned is the property tax of 10pct from top month to the end of that fiscal year.

Quote Originally Posted by jozz91
    Hi Owners,

I am a serious buyer who is interested in a 2 bedder in Botannia, Carabelle or The Infiniti.
    Please drop me a mail at [email protected] if you have one to sell.

Thank you!
    Thanks to all who have emailed me.
    Still looking for a 2 bedder, do not mind level or facing.
    Please keep the emails coming.

Hope to get one at a price not too far from the transactions made last month. Thank you

transactions.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by jozz91
    Thanks to all who have emailed me.
    Still looking for a 2 bedder, do not mind level or facing.
    Please keep the emails coming.

Hope to get one at a price not too far from the transactions made last month. Thank you

transactions.JPG
    That one is on the #02-xx level

Quote Originally Posted by Simi

Then what will be the reasonable / idea price for Botannia?
    Interested in 3 bedroom for own stay.

Quote Originally Posted by alongking
    Then what will be the reasonable / idea price for Botannia?
    Interested in 3 bedroom for own stay.
    Hi Alongking

check with others please
    as my ideal price will be skewed cos i own an unit there

Hi Alongking

check with others please
    as my ideal price will be skewed cos i own an unit there
    do you mind to share what psf you bought? is it direct from developer?

I seriously dont mind
    were you the seller or buyer?

Hi AlongKing and Jozz91

Hope to be neighbour soon

bought mine in 2007 from developer

Default Best stack?

Hi,

I am also keen to explore a unit there. Would like to check which are the better stacks in terms of facing, orientation etc? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by twinstar3393
    Hi,

I am also keen to explore a unit there. Would like to check which are the better stacks in terms of facing, orientation etc? Thanks.
    Hi
    personally most units are ok with North/South facing

except some in stack 33A near to exit/entrance and facing afternoon sun.
    Like Botannia for the developer and the greenery.

Botannia had outclass the other 3 development in west coast park.

First is 400,000sqft land make them one of the biggest in the west for the last 3 years.

Second, it have better in Env friendly biological Award design.

Third CDL & Capitaland as Developer, 2 biggest name in Singapore.

Fourth away from Expressway.

Many more.

Botannia had outclass the other 3 development in west coast park.

First is 400,000sqft land make them one of the biggest in the west for the last 3 years.

Second, it have better in Env friendly biological Award design.

Third CDL & Capitaland as Developer, 2 biggest name in Singapore.

Fourth away from Expressway.

Many more.
    For every condo, there are plus and minus points about it. To be objective, let me highlight the minu points too:

1) Too far in and inconvenient

2) Most expensive among those ard it

3) There are private houses along the road to the condo and as you know, some like to park their cars outside their houses (as they own more than one car). The roads are narrow and imagine the traffic jam you suffer every morning and evening with so many units of condos at that location.