Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3813182324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Congrate to all Botannian our is ahead on TOP compare to Carebelle.CDL had always been efficient than other developers.

Can Sell earlier with open house and tenancy now.

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    Congrate to all Botannian our is ahead on TOP compare to Carebelle.CDL had always been efficient than other developers.

Can Sell earlier with open house and tenancy now.
    any idea what is the rental market for a 3bedder and 4 bedder ?
    for botannia/carabelle ?

Hi novel,

The Building Plan Approval Number is printed at the last page of Botannia's brochure. With this reference number, the status of application could then be viewed at BCA-eServices website.

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    how to see from that website the TOP approval belongs to Botannia?

Hi winterapple, please post once you receive the letter.....my in law has a unit in botannia...they will be very excited......will do the same likewise....thanks

Last edited by polkadots; 27-06-09 at 09:54.

wow polkadots, your inlaw staying at Botannia while you are staying at Carabelle thats so near! But why dun stay in the same development huh?
    *kpo mode on*

By the time they decided to buy a unit at Carabelle, the better units were already all taken and dev was almost sold out. Turned out that Botannia next door was just launched at that time and they were able to get a good unit there.

wow polkadots, your inlaw staying at Botannia while you are staying at Carabelle thats so near! But why dun stay in the same development huh?
    *kpo mode on*

Default what is the reasonable asking price for Botannia

I got an offer 780 psf for Botannia at high floor, should I go for it??

What is the reasonable psf?

Kindly advise.

Quote Originally Posted by spn25
    I got an offer 780 psf for Botannia at high floor, should I go for it??

What is the reasonable psf?

Kindly advise.
    I think if you are not staying, 780psf is a reasonable offer for 3 bdr. Do not miss the train. I sold mine last week at 760psf on mid flr west sun unit. I bought 2 mths ago at 6XXpsf.

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by PropertiesHunter
    I think if you are not staying, 780psf is a reasonable offer for 3 bdr. Do not miss the train. I sold mine last week at 760psf on mid flr west sun unit. I bought 2 mths ago at 6XXpsf.
    sorry, din get what you mean. so not staying and buy at 780psf is ok? then what happens if it is for own stay. the unit u mentioned is Stack 17 i supposed

propertieshunter, think this spn25 is thinking of buying not his unit lah.

jesmineang, what he meant is if you have a 3BR unit at Botannia and dun intend to stay can considering letting go at 780psf because he let go of his at 760psf.

Sorry to create misunderstanding, uncle only pri school level.
    For buying to stay should look at Bank Val. so far max is 760psf. for 3 bdr.

Big env place to stay, will be getting keys soon right.

Ic... thanks for clarifying... i think there are only a few units asking for reasonable prices... some asking as much as 850psf now.

Gt one unit, 2nd level asking 760psf. gt slight pool view and no sun. not ez to get units asking below 800psf

Quote Originally Posted by jesmineang
    Ic... thanks for clarifying... i think there are only a few units asking for reasonable prices... some asking as much as 850psf now.

Gt one unit, 2nd level asking 760psf. gt slight pool view and no sun. not ez to get units asking below 800psf
    just a couple of mths ago ... mkt was much much lower ...

cannot understand why buyers have to wait till prices higher than chase for it ??

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

cannot understand why buyers have to wait till prices higher than chase for it ??
    Singaporean style.....KIASU

RUSH to buy.....anyhow buy....

People buy they also buy....

Never do their homework before buying.

Maybe like the 'Nike' advertisement...."JUST DO IT"

For them...."JUST BUY IT" don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Honesty
    Singaporean style.....KIASU

RUSH to buy.....anyhow buy....

People buy they also buy....

Never do their homework before buying.

Maybe like the 'Nike' advertisement...."JUST DO IT"

For them...."JUST BUY IT" don't care.
    i was thinking ...
    if i am single and work in IR ...
    would i rent a studio ???

or would i share a 2 bedroom unit with a friend or fellow colleague also working in IR .. share common kitchen, utilities, facilities ..

say a studio rents 2k and a 2 bedroom 3k ... sharing with a friend means :
    1. i pay 1.5k ( 500 saving)
    2. we share the utilities,
    3. we share the cost of buying TV, Fridge, vacumn cleaners etc etc

when it comes time to leave spore ... will i bring those equipment with me ?? being single .. moving house should be easy ..

so i would share a unit ..at least i have companions ..

so err...will there be a surplus of studio / 1 bedder come 2011-13 and shortage of 2/3 bedder ?

well, when market was much lower... not much units on sales and also based on a buyer's view, of cos we hope that it will go lower.

when the asking price start going up, buyers will rush to buy and of cos sellers will also revise prices when the market is improving and more buyers.

Its a fish market, but only when you want to eat the fish. When there are less fishes for sale, prices go up... when there are more people who want to eat fish, prices go up. More fishes for sale would mean prices should go down and less people want to eat fish, price should go down.

The exception is a "try their luck seller"... who ask for unrealistic price without the real intention to sell and if a sucker bites... it is a good catch for them.

The other exception is sucker buyers who bite at anything.

Which side would you want to be? Some are willing to pay to eat better fishes and are able to do so because they are rich... are you? Can you afford it? Good Luck!

I have a botannia unit on 3rd floor, 3-bedrm (114 sqm) and facing pool. If any of you keen, can email to [email protected]. I intend to let go or rent out if offer is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Fed
    I have a botannia unit on 3rd floor, 3-bedrm (114 sqm) and facing pool. If any of you keen, can email to [email protected]. I intend to let go or rent out if offer is okay.
    Why don't you make it easier for agents and/or, potential buyers in this forum by indicating your minimum reserve price for sale. You will get offers if your asking price is reasonable and competitive. I would say that this is a case of a smart seller looking for buyers. You could also list it at http://www.nationproperty.com.sg by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    Why don't you make it easier for agents and/or, potential buyers in this forum by indicating your minimum reserve price for sale. You will get offers if your asking price is reasonable and competitive. I would say that this is a case of a smart seller looking for buyers. You could also list it at http://www.nationproperty.com.sg by yourself.
    Yaeh PropertyHunter drop clear hints and had his unit sold at his target price. Just post some indication and I am sure you will get some good leads

any owner received TOP letter collecting keys yet??

any owner received TOP letter collecting keys yet??
    Hi Novel

Not yet

What will be a reasonable price
    Please rule out competitive price because owner is not a manufacturer
    who can lower his cost to meet market demand.

1) to sell at a loss to the owner
    2) to sell at a break even price

or
    3) to sell at a profit

???????????????????????????

reasonable price is developer price plus small margin of profit..a case of nett gain of >3% after deductions for stamp, legal fees and interest cost.

Fire sales and mortgagee sales => developer price + huge discount. => loss => burnt. Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Simi
    What will be a reasonable price
    Please rule out competitive price because owner is not a manufacturer
    who can lower his cost to meet market demand.

1) to sell at a loss to the owner
    2) to sell at a break even price

or
    3) to sell at a profit

???????????????????????????

My asking price is $820 psf for a slight profit, after deducting off all fees/interest incurred. It's facing the 50m lap pool, unit 03-23. My intention, if I can't sell off, is to rent out or sell out in Q1/Q2 2010 when IR opens. Thanks.

My asking price is $820 psf for a slight profit, after deducting off all fees/interest incurred. It's facing the 50m lap pool, unit 03-23. My intention, if I can't sell off, is to rent out or sell out in Q1/Q2 2010 when IR opens. Thanks.

wow to sell at 820 psf ..and only for a slight profit ?

you must have paid too high to begin with ...

Hi Fed

Reasonable

Keep us informed and hope you get a reasonable buyer soon

wow to sell at 820 psf ..and only for a slight profit ?

you must have paid too high to begin with ...
    Guess its difficult to please buyer

Quote Originally Posted by Simi
    Hi Fed

Reasonable

Keep us informed and hope you get a reasonable buyer soon
    Thanks Simi. Will let u know if sold.

Its a fish market, but only when you want to eat the fish. When there are less fishes for sale, prices go up... when there are more people who want to eat fish, prices go up. More fishes for sale would mean prices should go down and less people want to eat fish, price should go down.

The exception is a "try their luck seller"... who ask for unrealistic price without the real intention to sell and if a sucker bites... it is a good catch for them.

The other exception is sucker buyers who bite at anything.

Which side would you want to be? Some are willing to pay to eat better fishes and are able to do so because they are rich... are you? Can you afford it? Good Luck!
    exactly. Tried in Feb, couldn't find reasonably priced units (other developments in D5), or the agent not working hard enough. What he showed us were super ex, close to price now or even higher. crazy. so gave up. Now got many choices, but all ex.