Page 1 of 38 1234561116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Intrepid Explorer 2.0 Guest

Default Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Upcoming joint development by CDL and Capitaland at West Coast Park:

parkview Guest

Default Re: Upcoming joint development by CDL and Capitaland

This is the former Parkview Condominium site that CDL and Capitaland purchased en bloc in a 50:50 joint venture for $165 million. The total cost of the project is estimated to be at $320 million.

parkview Guest

Quote Originally Posted by parkview
    This is the former Parkview Condominium site that CDL and Capitaland purchased en bloc in a 50:50 joint venture for $165 million. The total cost of the project is estimated to be at $320 million.
    In July 2003. Long before the en bloc craze started.

is this the site beside Blue Horizon?

bagus Guest

its actualli near to infiniti & next to monetary park

Quote Originally Posted by kahlid
    is this the site beside Blue Horizon?

scooby Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bagus
    can somebody post some information and opinions on infiniti? i am curious to know what u think.... what is the comparison advantage/disadvantage between infinit and those along pasir panjang like that one near NUS... i forgot the name..

Asia Bagus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bagus
    Sir, I believe the actual name is Monterey Park! However, given some of the ridiculous condo names that exist in Singapore, a future development could very possibly be named Monetary Park. After all, we already have Rich Mansions, Fortuna Gardens, Bullion Park, Fortune Jade, Goldenhill Park Condominium, and the excellently named Lucky Tower!

Botania Guest

Thumbs up Re: The Botania (D5, Freehold, CDL / Capitaland)

Launching soon! Be prepared to be blown away! West Coast as you know it will never be the same again! The will be the best large West Coast development so far.

Default Re: The Botania (D5, Freehold, CDL / Capitaland)

When is it going to be launched to public?

Quote Originally Posted by Botania
    Launching soon! Be prepared to be blown away! West Coast as you know it will never be the same again! The will be the best large West Coast development so far.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Asia Bagus
    Sir, I believe the actual name is Monterey Park! However, given some of the ridiculous condo names that exist in Singapore, a future development could very possibly be named Monetary Park. After all, we already have Rich Mansions, Fortuna Gardens, Bullion Park, Fortune Jade, Goldenhill Park Condominium, and the excellently named Lucky Tower!
    How about Posh Grove East? I think that takes the cake!

joe Guest

Have heard that they will be pricing this at $700 psf!!!!!!!

Went to Carabelle and Infinity over the weekend. Thought Botania's showflat was opened and was wondering how come no cars are parked there. Then security said its not opened yet. Think it's this weekend?

Anyway Botania's area is big, as they are taking over the entire Hong Leong Garden, including the shopping area. Heard they are going to revamp it, so should be good.

Personally I find this part of west coast, including Monterey, Carabelle, and Infiniti quite out of the way, but if you like quiet and exclusive environment, this could be it because it's surrounded by pte property.

But if really launched at $700psf, I wonder if people really pay that much for a property here??

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Have heard that they will be pricing this at $700 psf!!!!!!!
    overpriced?
    especially so many projects nearby coming out almost at the same time
    I just don't see the uniquess for any one of these projects other than talking about lay-out, facilities and finishes
    Then again, what makes a property to maintain value and appreciate in future is about location, location and location!

Quote Originally Posted by revieli
    Anyway Botania's area is big, as they are taking over the entire Hong Leong Garden, including the shopping area. Heard they are going to revamp it, so should be good.
    Err....Botania is being built on the old ParkView condo site. Hong Leong Gardens has only been acquired recently by CDL in March 2007 for $131.5m. The Shopping area (Hong Leong Gardens Shopping Centre) is not part of the deal and has not been enbloc yet.

haha the sales agent gave me wrong info...how professional...

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    overpriced?
    especially so many projects nearby coming out almost at the same time
    I just don't see the uniquess for any one of these projects other than talking about lay-out, facilities and finishes
    Then again, what makes a property to maintain value and appreciate in future is about location, location and location!
    I totally argee,
    even in prime areas, you can sense the game for making a quick buck in subsale is getting very difficult to play. Many of them are showing signs of desperation and start to advertised for 2% sales comission to anyone who can get rid of their units. I will not be suprised some of them will get burnt.

For Botania, you can forget about it if you want to punt!

Unregistered Guest

Don't be surprised there will be huge crowd at the soft launch tomorrow and this weekend.

Many of the folks from Monterey, and those who bought "infinti" and Carabelle" will be there too to check out the sales to make themself feeling their property is also on the rise.

It is just human instinct

Unregistered Guest

poor u... kenna smoked. btw, i totally agree that west coast will nvr be the same again... since ginza plaza is under renov... once that place is done up, prices there will not be the same anymore

Unregistered Guest

Botannia @ West Coast has launched! Fetching more than $750 psf for a 956-yr project, combo launched by CDL and Capitaland.

Now it's a fish market there.

Unregistered Guest

Botannia @ West Coast has launched! Fetching more than $750 psf for a 956-yr project, combo launched by CDL and Capitaland.

Now it's a fish market there.
    Is it too late to get in the game of "musical chair" for that area?

The area to me is totally uninspiring, but then again, when the tidy wave comes, everything moves

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: The Botania (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Anyone went down to see Botania?
    How does it compare to Carabelle & Infiniti?

Unregistered Guest

Personally I think Botania is too pricy, think it's at least 5-8% more than Infinity, but layout & finishing is better than Carabelle though still fall way behind Infinity (I still prefer the layout and finishing in Infinity). In terms of convenient, I think Infinity & Carabelle is more convenient since you could get buses along the AYE, but how you get out of Botania if you don't drive?

That are just my thoughts.....

Unregistered Guest

Personally I think Botania is too pricy, think it's at least 5-8% more than Infinity, but layout & finishing is better than Carabelle though still fall way behind Infinity (I still prefer the layout and finishing in Infinity). In terms of convenient, I think Infinity & Carabelle is more convenient since you could get buses along the AYE, but how you get out of Botania if you don't drive?

That are just my thoughts.....

Did you buy a unit in Infiniti?
    I also think the layout & finishing of Infiniti is better.

Unregistered Guest

I'm discussing with my family.... likely to make a decision by this weekend. And I'm likely to go for Infinity. Anything I should look out for?

Thanks!

Default Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Anyone went down to the soft launch over the weekend? How was the response?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by steppy
    Anyone went down to the soft launch over the weekend? How was the response?
    anyone know how many blocks were launched over the weekend and what is the percentage sold?

Unregistered Guest

first day only 40 plus units sold. There are 100 plus layouts to choose from, very headache. A bit pricy, considering the location.

Unregistered Guest

Question Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

first day only 40 plus units sold. There are 100 plus layouts to choose from, very headache. A bit pricy, considering the location.
    location,location,location.This is a good location to u????????????????????

Unregistered Guest

location,location,location.This is a good location to u????????????????????
    Then again, if this is a good location, it will go for at least $1,000 psf for freehold property. You get what you paid for

The question is When those $1,000 psf property today becomes 2000 psf, will price psf for this project double as well?

Unregistered Guest

Wink Re: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Then again, if this is a good location, it will go for at least $1,000 psf for freehold property. You get what you paid for

The question is When those $1,000 psf property today becomes 2000 psf, will price psf for this project double as well?
    Yes,paper value.Look around this area,new projects coming up fast.Two to three years time for sub-sale,buyer look at location,location,location.