Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 813182328333435363738
Results 1,111 to 1,132 of 1132

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Just realize the some of the scenes of The Dream Makers CH8 drama were shot at Botannia.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Just realize the some of the scenes of The Dream Makers CH8 drama were shot at Botannia.
    this is from episode 23

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

double post
    Last edited by Ringo33; 04-08-13 at 20:50.

I also thought it looked familiar when I first saw the episode and it was later confirmed to be Botannia in the rolling credit. So nice and green...

Yes, one of the nicest condo around that is designed by MKPL

My friend has just bought a unit there, 1.56M ($1,198 psf). He will get the key in 3 months. Let's see how fast your records will show.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5867...6791631507613/

# Project Name Address Area (sqm) Transacted Price ($) Unit Price (psf) Sale Date
    1 BOTANNIA 27B West Coast Park #07-09 113 1500000 1233 17-May-16
    2 BOTANNIA 29A West Coast Park #02-17 118 1430000 1126 10-May-16
    3 BOTANNIA 33A West Coast Park #11-39 146 1820000 1158 5-May-16
    4 BOTANNIA 27A West Coast Park #12-05 250 2330000 866 18-Mar-16
    5 BOTANNIA 27B West Coast Park #06-08 115 1450000 117 18-Mar-16
    6 BOTANNIA 33 West Coast Park #08-37 119 1370000 1070 20-Jan-16

http://propertycarrots.com/community...mporter/ref/73
    Last edited by Arcachon; 18-08-16 at 21:23.

Quote Originally Posted by richwang View Post
    My friend has just bought a unit there, 1.56M ($1,198 psf). He will get the key in 3 months. Let's see how fast your records will show.
    Will be facing construction noise and dust from the new parc riviera condo and a few more empty plots next door though.

None of the listed yet.

If anyone is keen to install track guided indoor/outdoor blinds (no gaps) and retractable insect screens . Pls call 98806538 for measure and quote.

Products are all made in Australia!

Www.auszip.com.sg

www.facebook.com/auszip/

Quote Originally Posted by richwang View Post
    None of the listed yet.
    Is there still any room for botannia appreciation? Given the potential/current developments in jgateway and possible west coast stn for cross island line?
    C

Quote Originally Posted by highlander1984 View Post
    Is there still any room for botannia appreciation? Given the potential/current developments in jgateway and possible west coast stn for cross island line?
    C
    No one can give you an answer. Property is a commodity subject to cycle.
    There are too many properties now with MRT access easily, premium on this is not going to be high

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna View Post
    No one can give you an answer. Property is a commodity subject to cycle.
    There are too many properties now with MRT access easily, premium on this is not going to be high
    Thank you. I was just wondering with the upcoming Jgateway, thou already old news. It is still the biggest thing i Singapore/west side now. Was thinking if there is another future possible round of appreciations.

Thank you. I was just wondering with the upcoming Jgateway, thou already old news. It is still the biggest thing i Singapore/west side now. Was thinking if there is another future possible round of appreciations.
    In fact, I am rather pessimistic about the local economy. The fundamental, if no one here can name the next PM, what is next we can think about!
    From macro economy, I can't think of bright spots here. Cost of business is far too high than others. Local grads, I find, are getting very much more complacent. The younger ones, in general, have changed value, they don't believe in saving, but rather spend on tomorrow's earnings.

Next, property market, majority are buying for investment. Once the economy is bad, higher unemployment, they would be the weak holders.

I am now holding about 50% in liquid assets and left with about 50% in properties

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna View Post
    In fact, I am rather pessimistic about the local economy. The fundamental, if no one here can name the next PM, what is next we can think about!
    From macro economy, I can't think of bright spots here. Cost of business is far too high than others. Local grads, I find, are getting very much more complacent. The younger ones, in general, have changed value, they don't believe in saving, but rather spend on tomorrow's earnings.

Next, property market, majority are buying for investment. Once the economy is bad, higher unemployment, they would be the weak holders.

I am now holding about 50% in liquid assets and left with about 50% in properties
    LKY know about the problem long ago. he has created the system where possible the country do not depends on the PM outcome.

I will be the first selling when the foundation is in trouble. Now 53 years ago still service the National.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    LKY know about the problem long ago. he has created the system where possible the country do not depends on the PM outcome.

I will be the first selling when the foundation is in trouble. Now 53 years ago still service the National.
    Wait, coming back to Botannia. This is the year 2017, after all the threads i read about it. Can i ask anyone about the pros and cons of that condo (such a parc riveria building, new condo building riveria and etc) whether Botannia is still as attractive to live in? If not, any reasons why?

Thanks!

Have you seen Botannia? What's your initial feel? And your family's? Do you have a list of criteria for your next property? Stick to them as it helps you to focus and shortlist the suitable ones.

Based on zoning for Botannia, be prepared for more constructions in addition to Parc Riveria.

Quote Originally Posted by frumnat View Post
    Have you seen Botannia? What's your initial feel? And your family's? Do you have a list of criteria for your next property? Stick to them as it helps you to focus and shortlist the suitable ones.

Based on zoning for Botannia, be prepared for more constructions in addition to Parc Riveria.
    Yeah, we visited a few units already.One facing both construction sites. One facing pool, with a small portion facing construction sites. (Reason why i gota look at these units is due to fengshui) Honestly, i feel it has that exclusive feel within the area. Esp surrounding houses are all landed or condos. But its a bit short (12 floors max) and seeing that practically all new establishments will tower over it abit sian. Maintenance is not cheap too, abt 390 per mth for a 3 bedder. Like the surroundings as it is insai west coast area but abit ulu. Need to take bus/drive out.but i definately looks like a condo (as compared to the parc which looks like hdb) other than that. Price is also a tad cheaper. Think it should be due to its inaccessibility. On a side note, i saw hundred trees in propertyguru selling. I dont know why is it so exp. even more so that the parc in terms of roughly same sized units.

Yeah, we visited a few units already.One facing both construction sites. One facing pool, with a small portion facing construction sites. (Reason why i gota look at these units is due to fengshui) Honestly, i feel it has that exclusive feel within the area. Esp surrounding houses are all landed or condos. But its a bit short (12 floors max) and seeing that practically all new establishments will tower over it abit sian. Maintenance is not cheap too, abt 390 per mth for a 3 bedder. Like the surroundings as it is insai west coast area but abit ulu. Need to take bus/drive out.but i definately looks like a condo (as compared to the parc which looks like hdb) other than that. Price is also a tad cheaper. Think it should be due to its inaccessibility. On a side note, i saw hundred trees in propertyguru selling. I dont know why is it so exp. even more so that the parc in terms of roughly same sized units.
    Then you need to move on and continue searching. I remember when I got my first apartment, it was an immediate attraction. All stars were simply aligned and I just wanted to throw the cheque at the property agent. There wasn’t any but or what-if.

Quote Originally Posted by frumnat View Post
    Then you need to move on and continue searching. I remember when I got my first apartment, it was an immediate attraction. All stars were simply aligned and I just wanted to throw the cheque at the property agent. There wasn’t any but or what-if.
    Woah serious ah. Cuz you damn rich la. I also need to consider budget and other factors like near sch or something or not leh. Is like i see the penthouses of the parc. I also feel like throwing cheque at the seller but got no $$$. Lol

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

"LKY know about the problem long ago. he has created the system where possible the country do not depends on the PM outcome."
    Really? Not that I know of, and I don't think he has that ability until the Singapore's governance system has been changed.

If you say that US is the country where it will NOT fall despite a bloody goondu President, that I believe because US President has only 1/3 power to unilaterally do anything and their civil servants are non-partisan and fiercely independent and willing to fight to uphold justice even if it cost them their jobs!

If you said that Singapore is another country like US, I will

If you read here:
    https://www.facebook.com/38OxleyRoad...91442864357253

You will know that even LKY is so well prepared that his estate has more than enough money such that his "children and grandchildren are well provided for already" even after giving 1/3 equal shares to LWL and also giving Cluny Hill bungalow to LWL.

Have you done already what LKY has done to have more than enough money such that your "children and grandchildren are well provided for already"?
    (Having blind faith in a dead person will not do you any good! Better rely on yourself!)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    "LKY know about the problem long ago. he has created the system where possible the country do not depends on the PM outcome."
    Really? Not that I know of, and I don't think he has that ability until the Singapore's governance system has been changed.

If you say that US is the country where it will NOT fall despite a bloody goondu President, that I believe because US President has only 1/3 power to unilaterally do anything and their civil servants are non-partisan and fiercely independent and willing to fight to uphold justice even if it cost them their jobs!

If you said that Singapore is another country like US, I will

If you read here:
    https://www.facebook.com/38OxleyRoad...91442864357253

You will know that even LKY is so well prepared that his estate has more than enough money such that his "children and grandchildren are well provided for already" even after giving 1/3 equal shares to LWL and also giving Cluny Hill bungalow to LWL.

Have you done already what LKY has done to have more than enough money such that your "children and grandchildren are well provided for already"?
    (Having blind faith in a dead person will not do you any good! Better rely on yourself!)
    Thanks, that is the reason I still doing my national service. Anything not right I will be the first to know, will let everyone know after I sold off all my property.

Now singapore is still the Best, loan me money and I will buy property again.