Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 71217222732333435363738 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1132

Thread: Botannia (D5, 956 yr, CDL / Capitaland)

Two major launches in the pipeline should pull up the psf in D5:
    plot beside Jurong East MRT and plot at the Hong Leong Garden Shopping Center. Hundred Trees has already hit $1300 psf for 2+1 bedder.

Market is moving up much faster than I expected. Many people are buying properties as an investment, a form of forced savings or a hedge against future price rise.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Two major launches in the pipeline should pull up the psf in D5:
    plot beside Jurong East MRT and plot at the Hong Leong Garden Shopping Center. Hundred Trees has already hit $1300 psf for 2+1 bedder.

Market is moving up much faster than I expected. Many people are buying properties as an investment, a form of forced savings or a hedge against future price rise.
    I think we should re-look into re-sales market. I am thinking of The Parc Condominium that sits relatively near (walking distance) to Hundred trees and a driving distance to Seahill and Sorrento.

This development has greater accessibilities to Clementi town, and public transportation network with nearby schools and amentities.

Ready development is worthy to have our attention; be it investor or home owners.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    I think we should re-look into re-sales market. I am thinking of The Parc Condominium that sits relatively near (walking distance) to Hundred trees and a driving distance to Seahill and Sorrento.

This development has greater accessibilities to Clementi town, and public transportation network with nearby schools and amentities.

Ready development is worthy to have our attention; be it investor or home owners.
    why would you want to buy a property that is driving distant for Seahill and Sorrento? What does these 2 projects got to do with people living at the Parc?

FYI, not every block at the Parc is within 1km to Nan Hua. And if you are a light sleeper, you might want to avoid the Parc due to the traffic noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    why would you want to buy a property that is driving distant for Seahill and Sorrento? What does these 2 projects got to do with people living at the Parc?

FYI, not every block at the Parc is within 1km to Nan Hua. And if you are a light sleeper, you might want to avoid the Parc due to the traffic noise.
    Hi. I am just illustrating the reach-out for nearby developments. If we comparing them in perspective; the other two are not that accessible to mature town like clementi, but they somehow falls in the same area/district yet the difference could be that much.

I am unsure how noisy can it be for The Parc condominium, however I reckon it will be very same for other developments like Hundred Trees and Hong Leong, Carabella and Infiniti etc; they are sitting along the AYE belt anyway.

Hi. I am just illustrating the reach-out for nearby developments. If we comparing them in perspective; the other two are not that accessible to mature town like clementi, but they somehow falls in the same area/district yet the difference could be that much.

I am unsure how noisy can it be for The Parc condominium, however I reckon it will be very same for other developments like Hundred Trees and Hong Leong, Carabella and Infiniti etc; they are sitting along the AYE belt anyway.
    Not sure about Sorrento, for Seahill, their selling point is next to west coast park, seaview, and they have service apartment room service, skypool, good accessibility to west coast highway and walking distant for West Coast Plaza. So you indirectly comparing apple to orange.

Not sure about Sorrento, for Seahill, their selling point is next to west coast park, seaview, and they have service apartment room service, skypool, good accessibility to west coast highway and walking distant for West Coast Plaza. So you indirectly comparing apple to orange.
    Hi. You could be right that my comparison matrix is abit biased.

The distance to west coast plaza or west coast market is also achievable from The Parc Condominium. If we see it positively, we can also reach the West Coast park by cycling or a few bus stop; we could just cross the road to the ESSO station and cut through the HDBs to access to the West coast park diagonally by foot or cycling, or at worst take a bus with 1-2 bus station. Travelling by car will be much straight forward and would take less than 5 minutes.

Generally, I feel The Parc Condominium would be a more practical place for living & work.

Hi. You could be right that my comparison matrix is abit biased.

The distance to west coast plaza or west coast market is also achievable from The Parc Condominium. If we see it positively, we can also reach the West Coast park by cycling or a few bus stop; we could just cross the road to the ESSO station and cut through the HDBs to access to the West coast park diagonally by foot or cycling, or at worst take a bus with 1-2 bus station. Travelling by car will be much straight forward and would take less than 5 minutes.

Generally, I feel The Parc Condominium would be a more practical place for living & work.
    The walking distant from the Parc Condo to west coast park is around 1.5km, while the seahill residences only need to cross the road from their side gate. A trip from the parc to west coast park and back will already be 3km. How to compare.

If 1.5km is near, why not compare the Parc to Mount Senai since its only 2km more than going to west coast park.

Anyway, there is already a thread about your interest in D05, perhaps you should limit your parc discussion there.

The walking distant from the Parc Condo to west coast park is around 1.5km, while the seahill residences only need to cross the road from their side gate. A trip from the parc to west coast park and back will already be 3km. How to compare.

If 1.5km is near, why not compare the Parc to Mount Senai since its only 2km more than going to west coast park.

Anyway, there is already a thread about your interest in D05, perhaps you should limit your parc discussion there.
    Hi. I am just open this thread for broader discussion and choice(s) for people who might be interested in D05 development.

In a retrospective point of view, The Parc Condominium is well-positioned to serve the people with and without vehicle compared to development like Botannia where 1.5km will not get to anywhere I mentioned earlier.

Hi. I am just open this thread for broader discussion and choice(s) for people who might be interested in D05 development.

In a retrospective point of view, The Parc Condominium is well-positioned to serve the people with and without vehicle compared to development like Botannia where 1.5km will not get to anywhere I mentioned earlier.
    There are plenty of reviews about the Parc Condo at Propertyguru already. Many are complaining about that the distant from MRT is not near (>>500m), HDB like MSCP, lift lobby, mickey mouse master bedroom, poor layout, next to HDB, constant noise for AYE, over 600units sharing limited facilities, congested road leading in and out of the condo. And I think The Parc doesnt even provide shuttle bus services to Clementi Mall. what happens when it rains or if you have elderly who couldnt climb overhead bridges?

Botannia has got its own charm as well lah. Big land, nice landscape/facilities, away from AYE, exclusive neighborhood, entire development is 1km from Nan Hua, 1.5km from JLD, Pandan Reservoir and direct connection to park connector which could lead you to JLD and Holland Village, some units will have unblock reservoir views. Botannia is definitely a much better place to live and relax, especially for families. a very popular development for expats.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singa...ondominium-960

Ya I would agree that The Parc is really accessible for transport and amenities.
    One bus stop outside the north exit, plus another bus stop outside the south exit, both many buses brings you to most major places - direct bus to Vivo, MBS, Suntec, Orchard road, etc. Clementi Town/MRT/Mall e.g. Courts, NTUC, and the upcoming 10-screen we cineplex is just across the road about 200 meter, and 3 hawker food centers nearby (Clementi town, Ayer Raja and West coast).

Like that Botannia, which has a nice ambiance, and really good, though you may might need a car.

2bedder just transacted at 1327psf....

3 bedder 1281sqft transacted at $1327psf

Just dun forget who ask you to buy Botannia in 2008 at 900psf:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...&postcount=361

Now 2013 I am telling you, if you have extra units here, unload some and start to buy up the D15 East Coast and D9 Singapore River area now before missing another boat.

Of course if you wish to keep all the units in the West also good la

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader

Now 2013 I am telling you, if you have extra units here, unload some and start to buy up the D15 East Coast and D9 Singapore River area now before missing another boat.

Good Luck.
    Many areas had witnessed similar growth since 08.

Not possible to trade due to absd.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader

Good Luck.
    Bro BJ, I think you need to get your 3rd eye check for cataract liao

your 3rd eye should be telling me that property around that area is going to shot through the roof when LTA officially announce the location of the West Coast mrt interchange, which should be located within 200m of Botannia. This is no ordinary station, in future it will be an interchange that will connect to JRL, CRL and CCL.

Have you also noticed 5 plots of empty LH land next to Botannia? what will happen when govern announce the MRT location and release those land for development?

your 3rd eye should be telling me that property around that area is going to shot through the roof when LTA officially announce the location of the West Coast mrt interchange, which should be located within 200m of Botannia. This is no ordinary station, in future it will be an interchange that will connect to JRL, CRL and CCL.

Have you also noticed 5 plots of empty LH land next to Botannia? what will happen when govern announce the MRT location and release those land for development?
    better not leak anymore info liao. wait kenna marked.

?
    Is there any CCL station near Botannia?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    Is there any CCL station near Botannia?
    I am pretty sure it will happen because government is planning to redevelop pasir panjang terminal into commercial hub, which is right in between Haw Par and West Coast station.

Bro Ringo, agree that these factors definitely ensure that there is potential for appreciation for Botannia. But aren't they a little long term? These aren't going to happen within the next few years. Property prices there will only 'shoot through the roof' a number of years later, when these are announced.

By the way, do you follow the skyscrapercity forums?

Quote Originally Posted by electron
    Bro Ringo, agree that these factors definitely ensure that there is potential for appreciation for Botannia. But aren't they a little long term? These aren't going to happen within the next few years. Property prices there will only 'shoot through the roof' a number of years later, when these are announced.

By the way, do you follow the skyscrapercity forums?
    from now till then, many things will happen.

a) Oxley Newest Condo (former hong leong garden) will launch
    b) MCL land will launch their condo at JE Mrt
    c) JEM will TOP
    d) MND BCA, NEA will move into Jurong Lake
    e) Westgate TOP, Capitaland will move into Jurong Lake
    f) Jurong hospital TOP
    g) Genting Hotel TOP
    h) Announcement of MRT alignment
    i) Empty plot of land put on GLS.

Its a 999LH project, better buy when its only warm. When its hot, you will sweat and regret for not buying.

Is Bottania attractive to tenants? with the transportation not as convenient as other developments?
    And few amenities in the area?

Quote Originally Posted by sunny88
    Is Bottania attractive to tenants? with the transportation not as convenient as other developments?
    And few amenities in the area?
    very popular with expat tenant with families.

very popular with expat tenant with families.
    Ringo - You own a unit at Botannia right? You can expect more expats flowing to the west with the JLD and new international school.

2013-04-08 #XX-XX 829 1,400psf 2011-04-07 1,146 210,566 732 10.5

bought in 2011 April still can make 10.5% pa not bad
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    2013-04-08 #XX-XX 829 1,400psf 2011-04-07 1,146 210,566 732 10.5

bought in 2011 April still can make 10.5% pa not bad
    when government announce West Coast MRT alignment, price will chiong to $1500-1600psf
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

#XX-XX 1,572sqft (4 bedder)

Bought 2010-03-01 $954psf $1.50m

Sold 2013-06-10 $1,368psf $2.15m

Profit $650,808 11.6% per year.

JLD effect??
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Bought mine during lelong time when developer sold s$600~$650psf.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel

still holding?

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    bought mine after yours

July 2007

Subsequently bought and flip some in Carabelle. Bought prices range from $600, 650 and 700psf. Still holding a couple.