Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Capitaland's Marine Blue

If CapitaLand wants a sell out for this small development instead of keeping the show flat open for years, it may sell at $1600 to $1700. Even at this price, the units have to be small to keep price affordable.

They bought the land for about $1046 psf ppr. Since CapitaLand has no other development in Katong unlike Far East, they have no incentive to defence prices in Katong.

As a listed company, Capitaland may just decide to sell off all units at one go and move on unlike its other two bigger development in Bishan.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods View Post
    If CapitaLand wants a sell out for this small development instead of keeping the show flat open for years, it may sell at $1600 to $1700. Even at this price, the units have to be small to keep price affordable.

They bought the land for about $1046 psf ppr. Since CapitaLand has no other development in Katong unlike Far East, they have no incentive to defence prices in Katong.

As a listed company, Capitaland may just decide to sell off all units at one go and move on unlike its other two bigger development in Bishan.
    haha, unfortunately i dont think thats a possibility. 1600-1700psf is so yesterday. come on even jurong is 1400-1700psf. lets not kid ourselves.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    haha, unfortunately i dont think thats a possibility. 1600-1700psf is so yesterday. come on even jurong is 1400-1700psf. lets not kid ourselves.
    Just curious, will you buy at $1800 psf?

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods View Post
    Just curious, will you buy at $1800 psf?
    haha my pockets are too empty to buy, as much as i like to. but even so, i guess i will pick seaview over this as it just seems more luxurious than this project.

but then again, 1900-2000psf is definitely not pushing the limit. looking at bishan's skyvue/sky habitat, redhill's echelon, jurong's j gateway, kovan's tembusu, telok blangah's skyline residences - what do you think?

same goes for UOL's st pat's road potential launch. 1700-1800psf is justified.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24 View Post
    haha my pockets are too empty to buy, as much as i like to. but even so, i guess i will pick seaview over this as it just seems more luxurious than this project.

but then again, 1900-2000psf is definitely not pushing the limit. looking at bishan's skyvue/sky habitat, redhill's echelon, jurong's j gateway, kovan's tembusu, telok blangah's skyline residences - what do you think?

same goes for UOL's st pat's road potential launch. 1700-1800psf is justified.
    If you do not want to buy at $1800, my guess is many will also not buy at this price for this development.

The point here is if CapitaLand wants to clear inventory and given the bleak outlook for property market going forward, do you think CapitaLand will want to try selling for $1900 and risk incurring more costs to keep the show flat open for the next 3 years and increasing their inventory?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast