Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye Frens i have QUIT this forum.................

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk View Post
    Please do not ban TWIST & TURN cum DIVERT ATTENTION EXPERT MR B again..
    I would swear on the life of my children and grand children that I am not Mr. B.

Would you dare swear on the life of your children and grandchildren that you dont have multiple forum account?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

It doesn't take hard thinking or reading to know why the poll is limited to those options. Those with any good comments would have already have posted in that thread, but I dont see more than 26 people with positive comments about this joker in the poll thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lkm View Post
    I see. But to be honest, 26 votes outs of 1000 (thereabout) or so using this forum at any one time is not statistically conclusive to draw a ban on Ringo. Besides the options in the poll are all unfavorable to him. Maybe there are people who will vote favorably for him if there are indeed such options available?

Nothing against you, just hoping that this forum will turn into an inclusive, informative website that provides good property info and diverse views less the vulgar language and name-calling.

If you say you have quit this forum, then please quit.

This thread is now closed.