Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Textile Centre

Area will undergo a revival at some point. Its imminent. I think catalyst will be when Duo comes up. Thats in 3-4 years. But vibrancy of the area will pick up from Duo, through the already busy Haji and Arab street areas, and out to Jalan Sultan. So many nice Shophouses filling the area ...

Quote Originally Posted by smallant View Post
    Think the plaza apartment got more potential. . Textile cte a bit complex.. to many karoke ok gals there... ;-)
    Plaza has apartments?

Quote Originally Posted by johnlee View Post
    Area will undergo a revival at some point. Its imminent. I think catalyst will be when Duo comes up. Thats in 3-4 years. But vibrancy of the area will pick up from Duo, through the already busy Haji and Arab street areas, and out to Jalan Sultan. So many nice Shophouses filling the area ...
    Yes, and right smack in the middle of DUO and Kallang Riverside... I am placing my bet on this area.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine23 View Post
    Plaza has apartments?
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/the-plaza-761

The Plaza is located on the same site of The Park Royale Plaza Hotel. It is situated at the fringe of the Central Business District (CBD) and is only one highway away from Changi International Airport (15 to 20 mins drive). The MRT Circle Line is accessible within walking distance and accessibility to all parts of Singapore is convenient and easy. The Kallang River view from above 20th floor is superb and the night view is simply magnificent. This high apartment is recently renovated and resonates with the professional expatiates. Sell with vacant possession.
    Details
    Property Name: The Plaza
    Property Type: Apartment
    Price: S$ 1,300,000 Negotiable
    Valuation Price: S$ 1,150,000
    Price (psf): S$ 1,547.62 psf (built-up)
    Floor Area: 840 sqft / 78.04 sqm (built-up)
    Condition: Partially Furnished
    Tenure: 99-year Leasehold
    TOP Year: 1979
    Special Features:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine23 View Post
    Yes, and right smack in the middle of DUO and Kallang Riverside... I am placing my bet on this area.
    Better to place your bet on the longer lease, after 99 years the value is zero, the COW say one.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast