Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: THE CREST, Wing Tai, Prince Charles Crescent, 99-years LH

Just some observations :

- The design is pretty, imho.

- The downside is something has to give in that... there's an odd shaped corner here and there.. but can be done up nicely with imaginative ID, i guess.

- The 1 bedder is big considering the MM apartments being launched these days.

Quote Originally Posted by sherrie View Post
    Just some observations :

- The design is pretty, imho.

- The downside is something has to give in that... there's an odd shaped corner here and there.. but can be done up nicely with imaginative ID, i guess.

- The 1 bedder is big considering the MM apartments being launched these days.
    Gotta agree about the odd shaped corners. In almost every unit.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    The odd shape corners is due to the architectural design right? I kinda like the unique design though.
    In the end its up to the buyers' digression whether they value form over function.
    Aspire to work as a developer!

very wing tai. the odd shaped rooms which can put only a single bed design can be found in visioncrest too.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    very wing tai. the odd shaped rooms which can put only a single bed design can be found in visioncrest too.
    Went to the showflat again yesterday!

Unlike what we saw from the floorplans, every bedroom can actually accommodate at least a queen-size bed.

The odd corners are actually some extension of a common-sized bedroom. Can do up study area or another couch in that corner. So it's actually extra spaces.

I can vouch that, currently, you can't find another project as beautiful as The Crest in its... 3km (probably?) radius. This is NOT another one of 'those condos'. Really really very special project. After seeing it, we could finally understand why Wing Tai took more than 2 years to prepare this site for launch...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast