Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: THE CREST, Wing Tai, Prince Charles Crescent, 99-years LH

Quote Originally Posted by sherrie View Post
    Just some observations :

- The design is pretty, imho.

- The downside is something has to give in that... there's an odd shaped corner here and there.. but can be done up nicely with imaginative ID, i guess.

- The 1 bedder is big considering the MM apartments being launched these days.
    the external design can be found at rowell road & toh guan road flats, nothing new.

Is this worth buying at psf1700-1800?

Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    Is this worth buying at psf1700-1800?
    It is hard to comment on this psf without knowing which floor/facing etc. My observation on the newer large-scale leasehold projects in good-but-not-great locations is that there seems to be more price flunctuations due to big differences in floors/facing and increased competition when selling and leasing (so the really crap units tend to let go at a low price and spoil market), e.g. Reflections, Ascentia Sky etc.

Personally I think there is a bigger risk in buying this kind of unit brand new as you can't see the finished product. If you are sure that this has a fantastic unblocked view then yes I think 1700-1800 psf is worth it.

Wingtai just drop the price by 5 to 10%......
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Wingtai just drop the price by 5 to 10%......
    Firesales?! No 30% no talk!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast