Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we BUY?

become a developer!!!
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Any correction is a good time to buy more property. Long term have proof it will always go up. With interest rate to remain low for long time, and central bank continue to print money. Inflation will keep going up by estimate 3-4% a year. Only hedge against inflation in tiny Island of 6.9million population is property.

Quote Originally Posted by xis View Post
    Any correction is a good time to buy more property. Long term have proof it will always go up. With interest rate to remain low for long time, and central bank continue to print money. Inflation will keep going up by estimate 3-4% a year. Only hedge against inflation in tiny Island of 6.9million population is property.
    The good things with the CMs.... It fends off short term speculators and preserve cultural fabric of SG. In the long term CMs are good for the property value. Not only it improve the quality of the buyers, it also improve the quality of the developers. Developers must be well capitalised to hold on longer. Shot gun developers are staying away from the market. Supply and product quality is better controlled. I can't imagine if most of the PC in SG are MM. Because the demand is there, doesn't mean must build all MM. We can chocked to death with MM. At this moment all signs are indicating that SG property is very healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie View Post
    The good things with the CMs.... It fends off short term speculators and preserve cultural fabric of SG. In the long term CMs are good for the property value. Not only it improve the quality of the buyers, it also improve the quality of the developers. Developers must be well capitalised to hold on longer. Shot gun developers are staying away from the market. Supply and product quality is better controlled. I can't imagine if most of the PC in SG are MM. Because the demand is there, doesn't mean must build all MM. We can chocked to death with MM. At this moment all signs are indicating that SG property is very healthy.
    Agree with most of it...long term it is still healthy....but exciting? i am not sure .. i waiting to see the movement of that 30000 unsold.... gov should hint them not to waste the previous land.... haha...set a time for those unsold...
    Last edited by walkthetiger; 28th April 2014 at 02:12 PM.
    A bottle of Lafite '82 for all my coffeeshop friends yesterday...many don't know what is it....haha...

Moderate increase in general work force wages, ageing work force replace by incoming 1.6mil FT. Current supply is more than demand, once the demand increases naturally price will shoot up again.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast