Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 150

Thread: Should we BUY?

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut View Post
    Think the pix will be clearer when population stats for 2014 in unveiled...

    Not many people take their time to understand, most chose to believe what they want to believe. If you tell them Bank create Money and MAS is the one control the creation, most will chose to say it is not truth instead of finding out the facts.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Drop something on the homogeneous tiles and the chip-off surface is unrepairable!

    Unless you are talking about those tenants where 4 people can squeeze into a room type, no high-income person or expat with family who can afford it will want to squeeze into a 2 bedders less than 800 sqft or 3 bedders less than 1000 sqft!
    Unless you are talking about those tenants where 4 people can squeeze into a room type, no high-income person or expat with family who can afford it will want to squeeze into a 2 bedders less than 800 sqft or 3 bedders less than 1000 sqft! [/QUOTE]

    I once used a hammer and chisel at the homogeneous tile and not even scratched. I think there are probably different grades of this.

    The second point is circular logic which is always true. High income who can afford it will also buy cars that must be pin-drop silent. But that is generally not true for the majority of tenants who either cannot afford or don't want to spend like that. Also if they are so affluent, what is preventing them from buying?

    Singles, couples awaiting their apartment, and PRs who have not meet 3 year residence are those that fall neatly into this. Especially if they have just started working or desire independence from parents.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Not many people take their time to understand, most chose to believe what they want to believe. If you tell them Bank create Money and MAS is the one control the creation, most will chose to say it is not truth instead of finding out the facts.
    Money supply

    https://secure.mas.gov.sg/msb-xml/Re...=I&tableID=I.1

    Start @ 2010 and end 2014 and be amazed


  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,740

    Default

    Think you must have mistaken granites for tiles!
    With hammer and chisel, even granite also will have scratches!
    Not sure what tiles you have, must be very rare, 1 in a trillion?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    I once used a hammer and chisel at the homogeneous tile and not even scratched. I think there are probably different grades of this.

    The second point is circular logic which is always true. High income who can afford it will also buy cars that must be pin-drop silent. But that is generally not true for the majority of tenants who either cannot afford or don't want to spend like that. Also if they are so affluent, what is preventing them from buying?

    Singles, couples awaiting their apartment, and PRs who have not meet 3 year residence are those that fall neatly into this. Especially if they have just started working or desire independence from parents.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Think you must have mistaken granites for tiles!
    With hammer and chisel, even granite also will have scratches.
    Not sure what tiles you have, must be very rare, 1 in a trillion?
    The contractor laid the tiles unevenly. We used this method to leave a dull mark on the tiles to replace so that no cheating allowed (for sure will change). There was even sparks coming out from contact. But from angle no scratches really.

    Anyway it's been rented for 3 years. Every time I visit the tiles are still in A+ condition. No scratches.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  6. #36

    Default

    So?

    Up????????

    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut View Post
    White paper

    http://population.sg/whitepaper/reso...hite-paper.pdf

    "to stop our citizen
    population from shrinking, we will take in between
    15,000 and 25,000 new citizens each year"

    "Singapore’s total population of residents and non-
    residents in 2020 is projected to be between 5.8
    and 6 million, depending on our fertility trends,
    life expectancy, as well as our social and economic
    needs"

    So what is the population today??? What is the projected in 2020???

    Like everything, it can swing anyway....

    For me, no opinion to buy or sell.... I just look at numbers to guide me....

  7. #37

    Default

    There is a lack of confidence in the mkt, but if there is a solid project launching, then it will be different. But now, buyers are stuck with financing elsie the mkt should be moving.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NO_7 View Post
    There is a lack of confidence in the mkt, but if there is a solid project launching, then it will be different. But now, buyers are stuck with financing elsie the mkt should be moving.
    ....haha....few months back till now, people were shouting ..".not worth to wait, now buy, save u from paying rental"

    Soon a downgraded version will appear "why wait...sell it now and still be a winner"

    Be real, if buyer continue wait and sellers all refused to lower price...good luck to agents...market is sliding downward like KBW had designed it that way....not within anybody strenght to turn this around... work with market, not against the market.... speed up this cycle, the buyers will bite if price is right, cut the miserable days short...
    A bottle of Lafite '82 for all my coffeeshop friends yesterday...many don't know what is it....haha...

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10,740

    Default

    Yes right, property prices quick crash! This will prove that all those CMs implemented had contributed to the crash!


    Quote Originally Posted by walkthetiger View Post
    ....haha....few months back till now, people were shouting ..".not worth to wait, now buy, save u from paying rental"

    Soon a downgraded version will appear "why wait...sell it now and still be a winner"

    Be real, if buyer continue wait and sellers all refused to lower price...good luck to agents...market is sliding downward like KBW had designed it that way....not within anybody strenght to turn this around... work with market, not against the market.... speed up this cycle, the buyers will bite if price is right, cut the miserable days short...

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Yes right, property prices quick crash! This will prove that all those CMs implemented had contributed to the crash!
    ..the market is bigger than any of us....we can only watch and try out best to see what is coming.....if it deserves to crash, then let it crashes...置于死地而后生... then let it comes fast and let it goes fast.

    ....But hope it will not be a long painful slow dead.... nobody wishes to die that way...
    A bottle of Lafite '82 for all my coffeeshop friends yesterday...many don't know what is it....haha...

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •