Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we BUY?

Quote Originally Posted by walkthetiger View Post
    Agree with most of it...long term it is still healthy....but exciting? i am not sure .. i waiting to see the movement of that 30000 unsold.... gov should hint them not to waste the previous land.... haha...set a time for those unsold...
    We don't pay peanuts and I am sure we don't get monkeys.

Trust the govt. All will be happy in the end.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

The reality is:
    Supply - You get mostly MM units to make them affordable and more people can buy (because of TDSR) - Regardless of studio, 1 bedder, 2 bedder, 3 bedders are all MM! Fit for Mickey Mouses only!

Product Quality - You are see developers giving cheap tiles (non-homogeneous) in living and dinning rooms, laminates in bedrooms etc! (so that can make $PSF cheaper)

Quote Originally Posted by indomie View Post
    The good things with the CMs.... It fends off short term speculators and preserve cultural fabric of SG. In the long term CMs are good for the property value. Not only it improve the quality of the buyers, it also improve the quality of the developers. Developers must be well capitalised to hold on longer. Shot gun developers are staying away from the market. Supply and product quality is better controlled. I can't imagine if most of the PC in SG are MM. Because the demand is there, doesn't mean must build all MM. We can chocked to death with MM. At this moment all signs are indicating that SG property is very healthy.

Actually I prefer homogeneous tiles over marble. Much more hardy if rented out.

MM is a reality of modern living in my opinion, especially in dense cities. Technically the spots I think I use at home add up to no more than 200 Sq Ft.

If I already can think so, my tenants should be able to think likewise too.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by NO_7 View Post
    Moderate increase in general work force wages, ageing work force replace by incoming 1.6mil FT. Current supply is more than demand, once the demand increases naturally price will shoot up again.
    Take a look at our public places, MRT and shopping malls. Who will be those 1.6 mil FT, mostly rich millionaires?

On top of 30000 unsold new houses, try looking at figure from resale....you will see how bad the oversupply is.

…. Gov is not going to open the FT gate just to fill up the oversupply. This is like asking FT to bail those fellow, hope you see it is not easy to bring FT to Singapore if property price is at this high….can continue to be most expensive city.
    A bottle of Lafite '82 for all my coffeeshop friends yesterday...many don't know what is it....haha...

Drop something on the homogeneous tiles and the chip-off surface is unrepairable!

Unless you are talking about those tenants where 4 people can squeeze into a room type, no high-income person or expat with family who can afford it will want to squeeze into a 2 bedders less than 800 sqft or 3 bedders less than 1000 sqft!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Actually I prefer homogeneous tiles over marble. Much more hardy if rented out.

MM is a reality of modern living in my opinion, especially in dense cities. Technically the spots I think I use at home add up to no more than 200 Sq Ft.

If I already can think so, my tenants should be able to think likewise too.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast