Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Should we BUY?

Quote Originally Posted by NO_7 View Post
    There is a lack of confidence in the mkt, but if there is a solid project launching, then it will be different. But now, buyers are stuck with financing elsie the mkt should be moving.
    There is confidence in the market but buyers are unwilling to pay extra duties to government...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine23 View Post
    There is confidence in the market but buyers are unwilling to pay extra duties to government...
    Unwilling to pay group maybe 20%. Unable to pay group maybe 80%.

My opinion only.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Unwilling to pay group maybe 20%. Unable to pay group maybe 80%.

My opinion only.
    Property isn't for everybody.

I was bought up with the thinking that property is only for the rich. And the Rich gets Richer.

Right?

I was bought up with the thinking that property is only for the rich. And the Rich gets Richer.

Right?
    Nope, it's all in the mind.

When I was young, my teacher say go and buy stamp and stick on a piece of paper and then deposit it into POSB. They teach us that is where the money is, call saving.

Then my father told me to pay out all debt and not to get into debt. He brought a 3 room HDB for SGD 6,600 in 1969. Later with CPF SGD 100,000 and new 5 room HDB cost SGD 50,000 he refuse to move and told me when the war come all the building will be gone.

With zero cents from him, 1988 I brought a 4 room HDB then 1993 with SGD 20,000 loan from him I brought a 5 room HDB then a 3 room HDB then a in 2006 brought a 2 Bedroom PC then in 2011 a 3 bedroom PH and I learn money is created by the Bank and there is this thing call good debt and bad debt. And if you want to be a millionaire, first you must convince yourself you can be one.

Right?
    Be realistic, if u have one dollar, praise yourself if you can turn it to $2. There is no absolute fairness, different playing field, but i have $1000 then it will easier to turn it $3000.....if all become millionaire, then many here should be billionaire as well...

If all my children know how to multiple my wealth, propably by now i would be in top few riches list...
    A bottle of Lafite '82 for all my coffeeshop friends yesterday...many don't know what is it....haha...

Right?
    TDSR has a strong levelling effect even for the rich if they have heavy existing housing and car loans.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Yup, I agree it's all in the mind. But I must say not everyone can think this way.

That is why there is Rich and Poor difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Nope, it's all in the mind.

When I was young, my teacher say go and buy stamp and stick on a piece of paper and then deposit it into POSB. They teach us that is where the money is, call saving.

Then my father told me to pay out all debt and not to get into debt. He brought a 3 room HDB for SGD 6,600 in 1969. Later with CPF SGD 100,000 and new 5 room HDB cost SGD 50,000 he refuse to move and told me when the war come all the building will be gone.

With zero cents from him, 1988 I brought a 4 room HDB then 1993 with SGD 20,000 loan from him I brought a 5 room HDB then a 3 room HDB then a in 2006 brought a 2 Bedroom PC then in 2011 a 3 bedroom PH and I learn money is created by the Bank and there is this thing call good debt and bad debt. And if you want to be a millionaire, first you must convince yourself you can be one.

TDSR has a strong levelling effect even for the rich if they have heavy existing housing and car loans.
    ..haha..u should consider those as rich in debt only....
    A bottle of Lafite '82 for all my coffeeshop friends yesterday...many don't know what is it....haha...

Then these are not the Rich. These are the Look Rich people?

haha

Quote Originally Posted by walkthetiger View Post
    ..haha..u should consider those as rich in debt only....
    They are prevented from getting richer in debts.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast