Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

zen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jealous guy
    i knw u r osm owner n jealous of bh, i can understand ur inferiority complex
    Since OSM owner can afford to buy OSM,y need to feel inferior! u nuts or wat! Obviously OSM is better than BH,Bh is dead end, have to walk 30 mins to main road,who will want to buy there!
    If BH so gd,y till now still not sold out!

to sour grape Guest

who wants to live near main rd u seow or wat. Main rd so noisy n with messy crowd. Bh is strategically located in a pte n peaceful enclave. Bh residents dont even need walk out thru st michael rd, they exit at st georges rd n enjoy the view of kallang river b4 getting to eateries n mrt. U are purely sour grape coz osm is a shortie and look as bad as those old apts there. Bh is towerng above the rest and makes osm look cheap n small
    Quote Originally Posted by zen
    Since OSM owner can afford to buy OSM,y need to feel inferior! u nuts or wat! Obviously OSM is better than BH,Bh is dead end, have to walk 30 mins to main road,who will want to buy there!
    If BH so gd,y till now still not sold out!

zen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by to sour grape
    who wants to live near main rd u seow or wat. Main rd so noisy n with messy crowd. Bh is strategically located in a pte n peaceful enclave. Bh residents dont even need walk out thru st michael rd, they exit at st georges rd n enjoy the view of kallang river b4 getting to eateries n mrt. U are purely sour grape coz osm is a shortie and look as bad as those old apts there. Bh is towerng above the rest and makes osm look cheap n small
    tired to urge with idiot...just lower my standard only...!Don't think u can even afford a hdb flat!

Default Would like to buy

Hi, Can OSM TOP before June 2010 ? I have the interest to buy for my own stay as it nears to the MRT + City. I heard there are few projects in Boon Keng will boast up the price there. How much psf now ?

buy BH Guest

In the St Michael area, BH is the most prominent development dwarfing all other developments in the same area. TOP in 2011, but the best things always have to wait a bit. I am not an agent, but you can contact any huttons agent to find out more....

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Jesslee98
    Hi, Can OSM TOP before June 2010 ? I have the interest to buy for my own stay as it nears to the MRT + City. I heard there are few projects in Boon Keng will boast up the price there. How much psf now ?

embarrassment Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buy BH
    In the St Michael area, BH is the most prominent development dwarfing all other developments in the same area. TOP in 2011, but the best things always have to wait a bit. I am not an agent, but you can contact any huttons agent to find out more....

regards
    If you are not an agent, are you a BH owner? If so, I feel so ****ing embarrassed that i have a neighbour like you. If people like the place, they will buy, if they don't, even if you give them a discount, they will still not buy, so stop embarrassing yourself.

to the embarrassed Guest

You must be an OSM resident to be, no wonder you are jealous of Beacon Heights. Nobody will hold it against you coz everyone understands your feelings....

Quote Originally Posted by embarrassment
    If you are not an agent, are you a BH owner? If so, I feel so ****ing embarrassed that i have a neighbour like you. If people like the place, they will buy, if they don't, even if you give them a discount, they will still not buy, so stop embarrassing yourself.

embarrassment Guest

Quote Originally Posted by to the embarrassed
    You must be an OSM resident to be, no wonder you are jealous of Beacon Heights. Nobody will hold it against you coz everyone understands your feelings....
    You are wrong, I am BH owner and I am embarrassed by your behaviour. People like you makes me regret my decision in purchasing BH. Cannot believe I have a psycho as my neighbour.

Flask Guest

Smile

You are wrong, I am BH owner and I am embarrassed by your behaviour. People like you makes me regret my decision in purchasing BH. Cannot believe I have a psycho as my neighbour.
    cannot believe it, what is all these argument ?
    Aren't they the same in this dirty, crowded location ??

Makes no sense Guest

So you buy a property because of neighbours around you? First time I have heard of it. Sensible people buy a pty for location, not because of others. Location won't change but people can and will change....You must be an immature property buyer

Hi,

I have seem BH and i dun really like it.*Sorry*

to sotong Guest

Sotong, BH not even built yet, so how to see? You only know what the real place is like when it is built...

Hi,

I have seem BH and i dun really like it.*Sorry*

foofoo Guest

Default I am back

foofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoo

Quote Originally Posted by Makes no sense
    So you buy a property because of neighbours around you? First time I have heard of it. Sensible people buy a pty for location, not because of others. Location won't change but people can and will change....You must be an immature property buyer

to sotong,

Seen the show room lar...*Giant Sotong

Foo foo Guest

BH in a more peaceful part of St Michael than OSM and has more to boast of in terms of granduer. It cost lesser to renovate the place if you dont like interior fixtures than to buy a project at a lousier part of St Michael.

to sotong,

Seen the show room lar...*Giant Sotong

Quote Originally Posted by Foo foo
    BH in a more peaceful part of St Michael than OSM and has more to boast of in terms of granduer. It cost lesser to renovate the place if you dont like interior fixtures than to buy a project at a lousier part of St Michael.
    I m sorry to say that BH has a lot of bay windows which "eat up" a lot of living space and the interior design is very bad.

foo foo Guest

standard design these days and bay windows r characteristic of good condo design. I think u must be either old or old fashioned
    I m sorry to say that BH has a lot of bay windows which "eat up" a lot of living space and the interior design is very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by foo foo
    standard design these days and bay windows r characteristic of good condo design. I think u must be either old or old fashioned
    But too much liao. the whole room surrounded with bay windows and the living space is small...which i dun think this is the standard design. And remember you have to pay for the bay windows as well.

Btw, no need to argue....i already seen and i dun like...the quality of the ID is bad and no standard or maybe not my cup of coffee.

foo foo Guest

people who has money to buy condo will not calculate like the way you do. only ah mahs, aunties and grannies will do that coz they are usually very calculating, macham like buying fish in the market.....Admit that you belong to that generation...

But too much liao. the whole room surrounded with bay windows and the living space is small...which i dun think this is the standard design. And remember you have to pay for the bay windows as well.

Btw, no need to argue....i already seen and i dun like...the quality of the ID is bad and no standard or maybe not my cup of coffee.

zen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by foo foo
    people who has money to buy condo will not calculate like the way you do. only ah mahs, aunties and grannies will do that coz they are usually very calculating, macham like buying fish in the market.....Admit that you belong to that generation...
    Agreed with Jesslee. Is a wise act to be calculative too, I have 2 condos and a terrace hse,r u saying that I've no money? I think those aunties have more assets and money than u.
    R u a BH dog? Can't stand BH dog,they can appear in every forum to critise and urge with people..to them all condos r lousy except BH is gd.
    People have eyes to see,brain to judge,the more u promote BH that's only makes pple irritates and destroy the image.
    I would rather buy a condo that is near main road,but BH is end road of OSM. The plus point is BH project is quite big compare to those around it, BH location is no good,if project still small ,how r they going to sell.And if really that's gd with 212 units only ,why still not sold out yet!

Unregisteredajd Guest

good condos will never be positioned near serangoon main rd. If BH owners are dogs, then the dogs will shit by the main rd in OSM b4 going home. Maybe privacy is a distant word to u coz u r probably too used to living by the road in ur terrace hse in the outer regions to appreciate peacefulness. Wat pathetic OSM owners
    Quote Originally Posted by zen
    Agreed with Jesslee. Is a wise act to be calculative too, I have 2 condos and a terrace hse,r u saying that I've no money? I think those aunties have more assets and money than u.
    R u a BH dog? Can't stand BH dog,they can appear in every forum to critise and urge with people..to them all condos r lousy except BH is gd.
    People have eyes to see,brain to judge,the more u promote BH that's only makes pple irritates and destroy the image.
    I would rather buy a condo that is near main road,but BH is end road of OSM. The plus point is BH project is quite big compare to those around it, BH location is no good,if project still small ,how r they going to sell.And if really that's gd with 212 units only ,why still not sold out yet!

zen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredajd
    good condos will never be positioned near serangoon main rd. If BH owners are dogs, then the dogs will shit by the main rd in OSM b4 going home. Maybe privacy is a distant word to u coz u r probably too used to living by the road in ur terrace hse in the outer regions to appreciate peacefulness. Wat pathetic OSM owners
    I never say BH OWNERS are DOGS,and I don't think those who badmouth other condos are BH owners.
    What I'm saying is BH agent who keep badmouthing abt other condo is BH dog.

gg Guest

Thumbs up

hi all anyone with the lastest pic of the osm?? just bought a unit there and cant wait to move in........love it. can someone pls post pic???? pls...

Why like that??? Guest

Default Can BH agent and BH owner pls post in yr own threads

Why keep talking abt BH when this is meant for OSM. I dont understand why pple come to other condo threads just to agrue and critises. This will backfire and pple will avoid BH because of lousy agent and owner in BH.

FraserCentrepoint Guest

Default Developer is impt..

OSM, OL are build by reputable developer and the build quality is good. You have to be careful with projects that claims to be iconic but are built by small or unknown developer. They usually dont deliver good quality products. If you notice BH project developer name is always not mention or hidden in small print. BH developer is Kim Eng Securities, they are more concern to earn your money then giving you a quality home. They can exit property mkt any time and not concern that poor built will give them a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by FraserCentrepoint
    OSM, OL are build by reputable developer and the build quality is good. You have to be careful with projects that claims to be iconic but are built by small or unknown developer. They usually dont deliver good quality products. If you notice BH project developer name is always not mention or hidden in small print. BH developer is Kim Eng Securities, they are more concern to earn your money then giving you a quality home. They can exit property mkt any time and not concern that poor built will give them a bad name.

Agree with you on this point.
    Smaller or lesser known developers tend to give lower quality finishings.
    Often disappointingly so... when you view the actual units, sometimes the heart pain pain.

And as for the bay window discussion above, totally agree it is a sheer waste of space and bloody profiteering by developers... really no ethics!
    This applies to planters as well!

jo 08 Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TKT
    Agree with you on this point.
    Smaller or lesser known developers tend to give lower quality finishings.
    Often disappointingly so... when you view the actual units, sometimes the heart pain pain.

And as for the bay window discussion above, totally agree it is a sheer waste of space and bloody profiteering by developers... really no ethics!
    This applies to planters as well!
    Agreed.Have went to view Intero,the showflat was impressive and I even wanted to buy one in sub sales before TOP....but my choice unit #13 flr,has taken up.When TOP ,I went to take a look again...was very disappointed,lousy qualities and workmanships,taps rusty,tiles,windows,doors,kitchen...horrible!
    The launch price were almost same as OL,OSM, I pity the owners,is like cheated.
    Maybe I should consider lucky that I didn't bought it.I think need to spend renov $30K min if want to stay comfortably.

My friend from OL, the workmanships and qualities are very good,can move in immediately,thot they are some defaults but is just minor.Workers are still doing the jobs,re-paint in other areas like carpark,poolside,walkway.Many cleaners around,2 security guards, complains will reponse very quickly.
    OSM is from Fraser so I've no worries.

You can be bankrupted Guest

Wow, you got the balls to say such things about Kim Eng in a public forum. Your IP address is easily traceable and you can be sued till you become a bankrupt for tarnishing the good reputation of Kim Eng. Your statement "BH developer is Kim Eng Securities, they are more concern to earn your money then giving you a quality home" is easily worth a hundred thousand dollars in damages to Kim Eng. Maybe I should let the Kim Eng directors read this and see what action they will take against you. Get ready to receive your lawyers letter....

Quote Originally Posted by FraserCentrepoint

gg Guest

Hi all, I've bought subsales in OSM but I did not view the showflat,would be appreciate if someone can describe to me the interior design in OSM unit.I've seen OL (same developer) units, is OSM interior and material same as OL?
    kitchen,bathroom,flooring,windows,toilets,doors...???would appreciate if you can share some interior photos of OSM.
    Thanks.

wowowow Guest

why you buy from owner and make owner richer? might as well buy Beacon Heights from developer which is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by gg
    Hi all, I've bought subsales in OSM but I did not view the showflat,would be appreciate if someone can describe to me the interior design in OSM unit.I've seen OL (same developer) units, is OSM interior and material same as OL?
    kitchen,bathroom,flooring,windows,toilets,doors...???would appreciate if you can share some interior photos of OSM.
    Thanks.