Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

u mean OSM looks nice standing beside Serangoon Road with that crampy small entrance and many ugly looking shophouses just a few steps away???

Quote Originally Posted by LadyInPink
    Hi,

I also bought one unit @ OSM. Cant wait to move.....heheh...i went there last nite. The swimming pool not ready yet but overall...OSM looks very nice...

Hi,

I also bought one unit @ OSM. Cant wait to move.....heheh...i went there last nite. The swimming pool not ready yet but overall...OSM looks very nice...
    Hi, did u manage to go up? I wonder will the contractor allow so?
    Have u received letter from developer when to collect key?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    u mean OSM looks nice standing beside Serangoon Road with that crampy small entrance and many ugly looking shophouses just a few steps away???
    yup...area look bored with the old shopshouses around...but OSM looks interesting...

Anyone know of available units, let me know too? Thx. Saw on the net, some crazy sellers trying to sell off at 900 psf! Well, good luck to them, wht with the swine flu and all...

if woodsville 28 can transact for 900psf why not OSM? If u r looking for sme place at 600 or 700psf, u can try the suburbs in choa chu kang, woodlands, upper bt timah.
    Quote Originally Posted by gonk
    Anyone know of available units, let me know too? Thx. Saw on the net, some crazy sellers trying to sell off at 900 psf! Well, good luck to them, wht with the swine flu and all...

condo entrance looks cramped n lacks style. Building is also shorter than beacon heights, not the best condo in that area
    Quote Originally Posted by 0412
    yup...area look bored with the old shopshouses around...but OSM looks interesting...

hi
    let them know of the recent transactions from caveat... if you pay $900psf, you will have to top up a lot of cash because bank valuation for OSM is about $750 psf.

Last edited by absolutwild; 02-05-09 at 08:07.

but recent transactions shown at caveat is at $750psf... i got it at around $750psf last month for OSM for a very high floor. so why not? it is only whether you can find seller willing to part at that price or not

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    if woodsville 28 can transact for 900psf why not OSM? If u r looking for sme place at 600 or 700psf, u can try the suburbs in choa chu kang, woodlands, upper bt timah.

As some have said, check the caveats lodged..its about 750psf...so these sellers are either looking for carrots to chop, or they are plain greedy....

wonder what nice food is available around boon keng. any supermarket? got to check out the area when free...

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by absolutwild
    but recent transactions shown at caveat is at $750psf... i got it at around $750psf last month for OSM for a very high floor. so why not? it is only whether you can find seller willing to part at that price or not
    I think the average lauched price is only $600psf. Thus, I am setting my budget below $700psf. Keep my fingers crossed. BTW anyone how much is the maintenance fee?

how big is e unit u bought? Bigger the unit, lower the psf, quite standard, but low psf means higher quantum.

Check out the caveats lodged....1184sf, going for 735psf in Apr 09...Jan 09 has a 1184sf unit going for 646psf...hence, those sellers asking for 900psf are just...

how big is e unit u bought? Bigger the unit, lower the psf, quite standard, but low psf means higher quantum.

the one you saw in the caveat for apr 09 transaction is the one i bought... and it is VERY high floor facing city

and the one for jan 09 going for 646psf is because it is at the 4th floor facing the traffic... hence that price...

that is the unit that pulled down the bank valuation generally. thats why when i wanted to buy last month, have to top by quite a bit to match bank valuation. but after much negotiation (with bank and seller), i got what i wanted...

Check out the caveats lodged....1184sf, going for 735psf in Apr 09...Jan 09 has a 1184sf unit going for 646psf...hence, those sellers asking for 900psf are just...

The amazing part was those prices quoted around 800 to 900psf is non-negotiable.

Quote Originally Posted by summer
    The amazing part was those prices quoted around 800 to 900psf is non-negotiable.
    Yes, I called a few asking for $850psf, even for 2 bedder. I am looking for 3 bedder but if there is a fire sale on 2 bedder, I dont mind.

Price are so high, the launch price is only $600psf in 2006.

hi
    so you got the letter from developer? when will it TOP? cos i bought a subsale unit, wont know anything unless it is through my lawyer i guess...

Hi,

hi
    so you got the letter from developer? when will it TOP? cos i bought a subsale unit, wont know anything unless it is through my lawyer i guess...
    Not yet lei. I called my lawyer and checked. She told me not yet receive and then i called the developer. A lady told me that shld be able to TOP in june. ;-)

hi
    Btw, how much you bought ? 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom ? which floor ? maybe we are neighbour in future hohoho....

i got the 3 bedder, $870k, 2x-xx floor...

ya... will be neighbours soon...

Btw, how much you bought ? 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom ? which floor ? maybe we are neighbour in future hohoho....

sounds like a good deal

i got the 3 bedder, $870k, 2x-xx floor...

ya... will be neighbours soon...

sounds like a good deal
    Yap. Sound good as market now ard $880K - $900K

i really think it is a good deal (at least to me) cos we almost paid $880k for 10th floor potong pasir view

sounds like a good deal

if u r referng to woodsville 28, that proj is a waste of time. As for OSM i somehow still dnt like the entrance as it is too near the main rd
    i really think it is a good deal (at least to me) cos we almost paid $880k for 10th floor potong pasir view

Wow ... so u're the one with caveat lodged in April 09 @ $870K ah?? Cool ...

if u r referng to woodsville 28, that proj is a waste of time. As for OSM i somehow still dnt like the entrance as it is too near the main rd
    i mean we almost paid for OSM 10th floor facing potong pasir at $880k... the owner die die also dont want to sell to us at a lower price lower than $880k or even at $880k... so we gave up and moved on to 2x-xx. thank goodness...

Happen to see this historial prices of OSM..the prices when it first launch.
    Attached Images Attached Images

wow ,at that time ,with 550k+ can buy a unit at OSM
    now..........

Smile

i mean we almost paid for OSM 10th floor facing potong pasir at $880k... the owner die die also dont want to sell to us at a lower price lower than $880k or even at $880k... so we gave up and moved on to 2x-xx. thank goodness...
    U mean the same stack?sometime is fate and luck.
    For D12, can buy at below $750psf high flr,new,is a good deal. OSM very funny,the bigger units-4rm when launch sold at more expensive price while other project the bigger the unit sell at low psf and smaller the unit sell at higher psf.
    Price and One Leicester almost same.

Went down to view last week,already grow many trees,OSM seems very greenery...but looks very nice.