Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The truth about GST..................

Phew. Cpf is our $$$.. I am sooooo happy. .. can use lor.. :-)

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

CPF is your $$$ BUT you can't touch because you are too naive and cannot manage your money, and letting your withdrawal all before you die will end up you squandering on china mei-mei (for old men, or "duck" for old women) and then asking the state for assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by smallant View Post
    Phew. Cpf is our $$$.. I am sooooo happy. .. can use lor.. :-)

i love it when the govt keeps stating "we must educate the people .........(on policies, govt initiatives, social behaviour, etc etc)", but when it comes to CPF - they suddenly suffer a behavioural change and dispense with the education.

if can educate citizens about almost anything, can't educate citizens on financial planning?? u mean all male retirees gonna hook up with china mei mei meh?

Education?
    I am afraid the educators have also failed in educating because they just don't realize or fail to highlight the below contradictions:

1) CPF min sum is supposed to be minimum to survive.
    If $155k min sum with monthly payout of $1200 per month from CPF Life for LIFE (+ another $45k in medisave) is still NOT more than enough,
    then,

2) How can $300 per month financial assistance or $1000 per month min wages be enough for a person to support a whole family and still accumulate an amount enough to hit the ever increasing CPF min sum (which is increasing at more than double of inflation and double to triple of wage increase) by the time they are too old to work?

It is either CPF min sum of $155k has been raised too high or the $300 financial assistance and $1000 min wage is grossly insufficient! which is correct????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157 View Post
    i love it when the govt keeps stating "we must educate the people .........(on policies, govt initiatives, social behaviour, etc etc)", but when it comes to CPF - they suddenly suffer a behavioural change and dispense with the education.

if can educate citizens about almost anything, can't educate citizens on financial planning?? u mean all male retirees gonna hook up with china mei mei meh?

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157 View Post

Henry Ford:
    It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

Does this applies to CPF?

Have the ST publish infographics about money flow to/from CPF, reserves etc to counteract Roy's "infographics"?

I am much confused about Singapore reserves.
    Land is considered part of Singapore reserves.
    Lets say a land booked at $100mio value is sold at LH99 for $400mio.
    So developer pay $400mio to government, which goes to reserves.
    since it is LH, the land still belong to government and now re-valued at $400mio? + plus bank $400mio. so total reserves up by $700mio by selling the land at $100mio?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Education?
    I am afraid the educators have also failed in educating because they just don't realize or fail to highlight the below contradictions:

If $155k min sum with monthly payout of $1200 per month from CPF Life for LIFE (+ another $45k in medisave) is still NOT more than enough,
    then,

2) How can $300 per month financial assistance or $1000 per month min wages be enough for a person to support a whole family and still accumulate an amount enough to hit the ever increasing CPF min sum (which is increasing at more than double of inflation and double to triple of wage increase) by the time they are too old to work?

It is either CPF min sum of $155k has been raised too high or the $300 financial assistance and $1000 min wage is grossly insufficient! which is correct????????????????
    if you can't meet the minimum sum, too bad. garmen isn't going to top the account up.

secondly, you can't simply educate on this whole CPF life program that was forced down our throats. why? simply because we have to guess (for goodness' sake) how long we live. how to educate this?

CPF is your $$$ BUT you can't touch because you are too naive and cannot manage your money, and letting your withdrawal all before you die will end up you squandering on china mei-mei (for old men, or "duck" for old women) and then asking the state for assistance!
    Again talk cock on a Monday? u can use for your home, OA buy equity, Gold education and medical.

Yes the only thing u got it right is no spend on Mei Mei. Cockadoo.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Education?

then,

wat cock u spewing? brian got COCKscrewed? your example in 2. the person won't be able to meet the min sum anyway. The government will have to help them.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

If you have no answer to my question, you have the option to keep quiet rather than showing your uncivilized and immoral behaviour..............
    Don't know how brian can get COCKscrewed, you probably got COCKscrewed before is it?

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    wat cock u spewing? brian got COCKscrewed? your example in 2. the person won't be able to meet the min sum anyway. The government will have to help them.
    Education?

then,

Bro
    think for GST nobody can escape from it

may have to relook at Custom Duty Tax
    on luxury items

understand that wine is S$8 across the board
    So if you buy a bottle of wine from NTUC at say S$20

S$8 goes to the tax

If you buy a bottle of Vintage say S$1000
    the tax is also S$8

So this is a case of the rich spend more but don't need to pay more tax?

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    Bro
    think for GST nobody can escape from it

may have to relook at Custom Duty Tax
    on luxury items

understand that wine is S$8 across the board
    So if you buy a bottle of wine from NTUC at say S$20

S$8 goes to the tax

If you buy a bottle of Vintage say S$1000
    the tax is also S$8

you say wan hor not me

anyway just enjoy this video for laugh

http://www.youtube.com/embed/tiAZ01d...layer_embedded

ur maths really cock.

$20 X 0.7% GST + $8 liquor tax = ?

$1000 X 0.7% GST + $8 liquor tax = ?

Do the maths yourself.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

If you have no answer to my question, you have the option to keep quiet rather than showing your uncivilized and immoral behaviour..............
    Don't know how brian can get COCKscrewed, you probably got COCKscrewed before is it?
    U are the one who use the Cock word . I am only learning from you! I have answered your question. are ur eyes cockscrewed? cannot see?

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Wow! You are the one who first used the COCK word and now you go finger pointing at me?

Aren't you also the one who KNN here KNN there? How many times you have KNN your mother? (I have no idea what KNN is until I checked google. Anyway, KNN is not a bad word to you so doesn't matter isn't it?)

U are the one who use the Cock word . I am only learning from you! I have answered your question. are ur eyes cockscrewed? cannot see?

This one so complicated you know how to count?

Like that my 3 scenarios why you don't know how to count? You have mental problem or you KNN too much or you are the product of KNN?

ur maths really cock.

$20 X 0.7% GST + $8 liquor tax = ?

$1000 X 0.7% GST + $8 liquor tax = ?

Do the maths yourself.
    Come on, we all know that the rich get a 10% income tax cut with 7% GST!

To make easier for a COCK like you to understand the above implications, let me show all of you clearly how it goes, assuming the rich earn $10m a year:

1) Scenario 1: When without GST and paying 30% income tax, they probably can only spent $1m a year on expenses, saving $6m a year after 30% income tax (paying $3m in income taxes).

2) Scenario 2: When with 7% GST but now only 20% income tax, they will spend $1.07m a year (because of 7% GST on their $1m a year expenses) but they will have saving of $6.93m after 20% income tax (paying $2m in income taxes)!!! Thanks to 7% GST but 10% income tax reduction, they now have a income tax savings of $0.93m !!!
    NOW, as you say, where is the extra tax revenue going to come from because of the shortfall (from collecting less from the rich)? There is no free lunch! Simple, from those people in scenario 3!!!

3) Scenario 3: Middle-income people (>80% of them) WHO pay ZERO income tax NOW have to pay 7% GST, thus incurring extra tax payments, which will help to make up for part of the tax revenue shortfall due to (2)!!!

Next, you say, the poor got GST rebates.
    But you conveniently forget to tell all of us that the majority of middle-incomers got no rebates now!
    And as you said, there is no free lunch, if there is tax revenue shortfall, it must come from somewhere and somebody right?
    Simple, from these middle-incomers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So simple you don't understand or you are just lying through your teeth?

Wow! You are the one who first used the COCK word and now you go finger pointing at me?

Aren't you also the one who KNN here KNN there? How many times you have KNN your mother? (I have no idea what KNN is until I checked google. Anyway, KNN is not a bad word to you so doesn't matter isn't it?)

U are really a prata man huh? Shall I help refresh ur selective memory?

Talk cock!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Think you have selective memory or bad memory or mental retardedness because you are the product of KNN? Below is something you posted several months ago!

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    KNN again talk cock. since u can afford why are u clogging up the C ward! let the people who need !!!

another case of talk cock.

U are really a prata man huh? Shall I help refresh ur selective memory?

Think you have selective memory or bad memory or mental retardedness because you are the product of KNN? Below is something you posted several months ago!
    Like I say u have selective memory also. KNN means what to your filty mind? can you tell us?

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

You used the "KNN" phrase on other people and now you asking people what is the meaning?

I checked google, and here it is:
    http://www.sg-city.com/smf/index.php?topic=2321.0;wap2

Since KNN is not a bad word to you, I return you loh! You must be a product of KNN as defined in that webpage???
    No wonder brian cockscrewed and mentally retarded!

Like I say u have selective memory also. KNN means what to your filty mind? can you tell us?

You used the "KNN" phrase on other people and now you asking people what is the meaning?

I checked google, and here it is:
    http://www.sg-city.com/smf/index.php?topic=2321.0;wap2

Since KNN is not a bad word to you, I return you loh! You must be a product of KNN as defined in that webpage???
    No wonder brian cockscrewed and mentally retarded!
    common I already explain my stand. u have a dirty mind no wonder are so cockardened. ur statement dont make sense. Know Nothing Nut . how to fit in your statement? u need to go back to school( Screw ) COCK..

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Repost here for discussions............

What is fair?
    Fair means if you earn more, you pay more tax. Otherwise, any honorable people would expect people who earn less to pay more tax?

But the world is now getting skewed, with all kind of taxes being levied on people that has nothing to do with income (be it from personal income or businesses), and letting people who earn more income pay less taxes while people who earn less are now made to shoulder higher taxes in other form (E.g. GST etc).

Honestly, why would anybody expect and make the young, the old and unable to work anymore, the disabled, the handicapped, and all those people who has no income to pay taxes (in any form, such as GST)?

In the very least, GST or VAT or whatever implemented in other developed countries (e.g. UK) exempt basic necessities (inclusive of medical and children stuffs) from GST/VAT!
    You have to be fair for the majority of middle-incomers whose income is not high and pay little to ZERO income taxes, whose young children and aged parents don't pay any income taxes, suddenly these middle-incomers need to pay GST for themselves and their children and parents to live!

As to under-declaring income, this is a crime and loss of state's revenue! It is the job of govt to nail them and make they pay, especially when they already paying less taxes because of business and income tax cut from 30% to 17% and 20%!

As to what you say, obvious this is illegal! Looks like this is common and govt should just plug these corporate tax losses loophole!

Oi! talk cock king and prata king. Here is fact that you choose not to see and fudge over on. go suck on it. Since u like to keep whining abt GST any hao sioa abt medical bills not GST exempted. Suck on it.

"In addition, the government has been absorbing GST in full for all subsidised patients in public hospitals and polyclinics since the GST was introduced in 1994. GST has also been absorbed for all subsidised patients receiving long-term care services.[16]"

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

You buy medicine from pharmacy, need to pay GST or not?
    You see GPs in private clinics and get the medicine, need to pay GST or not?
    You go govt hospitals directly without referral from polyclinics, need to pay GST or not?
    You check the govt medical bills rate quoted to you before subsidy, that is almost like private hospital charges! Govt hospitals supposed to peg bills to private hospitals??? Obviously, the difference is called "subsidy"! You stupid idiot kam gong or what?

This is like govt saying HDB lose money building HDB flats and provide subsidy to you for buying new BTO flats as compared to resale HDB flats!
    The statement itself is not wrong from the view of HDB, but we can also say the govt as a whole make a LOT of MONEY building HDB flats (because they bought our land at $0.60 psf of land and sell it to HDB at $600+ psf of land to build HDB flats!). That is >100,000% of profit on the land alone!

Oi! talk cock king and prata king. Here is fact that you choose not to see and fudge over on. go suck on it. Since u like to keep whining abt GST any hao sioa abt medical bills not GST exempted. Suck on it.

"In addition, the government has been absorbing GST in full for all subsidised patients in public hospitals and polyclinics since the GST was introduced in 1994. GST has also been absorbed for all subsidised patients receiving long-term care services.[16]"
    Last edited by teddybear; 30-05-14 at 13:11.

You buy medicine from pharmacy, need to pay GST or not?
    You see GPs in private clinics and get the medicine, need to pay GST or not?
    You go govt hospitals directly without referral from polyclinics, need to pay GST or not?
    You check the govt medical bills rate quoted to you before subsidy, that is almost like private hospital charges! Govt hospitals supposed to peg bills to private hospitals??? Obviously, the difference is called "subsidy"! You stupid idiot kam gong or what?

This is like govt saying HDB lose money building HDB flats and provide subsidy to you for buying new BTO flats as compared to resale HDB flats!
    The statement itself is not wrong from the view of HDB, but we can also say the govt as a whole make a LOT of MONEY building HDB flats (because they bought our land at $0.60 psf of land and sell it to HDB at $600+ psf of land to build HDB flats!). That is >100,000% of profit on the land alone!

Maybe u never go school (SCREW) or may be u donno how to read or maybe you got COCK in your eyes or may be you watch too much porn damage ur grey matter ( according to ST). PLS read before you try to bull shit. What I say. u KPKB say medical I show u. GST rebated. u want to talk abt HDB? HDB no rebates? MAKE lots or $$$ PLS show proof. No Proof your talk is like Shit not worth a cent .

I CALL U BULL SHIT. TALK COCK SING SONG.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Please stop all your lies!
    Show proof that govt make money building HDB flats? How? May be I have to dig up the payment from govt >20 years ago (in 198x) where they bought our land for $0.60 psf of land?
    Think it is easier for govt to give us all statistics about how much they paid for the land they acquired under the name of "national development" from 197x to 198x since with these we will have a better picture of the actual costs of land they "acquired" that they subsequently sell to HDB in this case?
    And better still, they should provide us how much of these land has still not been developed (means no "national development" yet) and is still just "land"...

Maybe u never go school (SCREW) or may be u donno how to read or maybe you got COCK in your eyes or may be you watch too much porn damage ur grey matter ( according to ST). PLS read before you try to bull shit. What I say. u KPKB say medical I show u. GST rebated. u want to talk abt HDB? HDB no rebates? MAKE lots or $$$ PLS show proof. No Proof your talk is like Shit not worth a cent .

I CALL U BULL SHIT. TALK COCK SING SONG.
    Last edited by teddybear; 30-05-14 at 14:08.

Please stop all your lies!
    Show proof that govt make money building HDB flats? How? May be I have to dig up the payment from govt >20 years ago (in 198x) where they bought our land for $0.60 psf of land?
    Think it is easier for govt to give us all statistics about how much they paid for the land they acquired under the name of "national development" from 197x to 198x since with these we will have a better picture of the actual costs of land they "acquired" that they subsequently sell to HDB in this case?
    And better still, they should provide us how much of these land has still not been developed (means no "national development" yet) and is still just "land"...
    I wonder who is lieing here. or trying to spread malicious rumours.

like that say when the iban is here land was free. when the stanford raffles come land was free leh!

u stupid fool never see the value put into the developing the infra to support the land? TALK COCK.

like that u must well go merc show room at C&C throw up a fuss and protest that the car should be sold to you in bare metal cost! coz the whole thing is after metal. They bought the metal cheap!

TALK COCK!!!!!! what happen to your grey matter!!!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Ceasefire and have a Break

Have a Tiger

Relax and have FUN

An old Doberman starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost.

Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old Doberman thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep shit now!"

Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat.

Just as the panther is about to leap, the old Doberman exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious panther! I wonder, if there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees.

"Whew!," says the panther, "That was close! That old Doberman nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the panther.

So, off he goes.

The squirrel soon catches up with the panther, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the panther.

The young panther is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, squirrel, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!"

Now, the old Doberman sees the panther coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?," but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old Doberman says ...

"Where's that squirrel? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another panther!"

Moral of this story...

Don't mess with the old dogs.

Age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery!

Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

May be you can ask the govt whether we can say "No we don't want to sell to you" for their land acquisition under "National development"?

So, Stop lying and twist and turn! Almost everybody here knows that now! Ha ha ha!

I wonder who is lieing here. or trying to spread malicious rumours.

like that say when the iban is here land was free. when the stanford raffles come land was free leh!

u stupid fool never see the value put into the developing the infra to support the land? TALK COCK.

like that u must well go merc show room at C&C throw up a fuss and protest that the car should be sold to you in bare metal cost! coz the whole thing is after metal. They bought the metal cheap!

TALK COCK!!!!!! what happen to your grey matter!!!

calling minority to give us the answer about land acquisition in 197x - 198x under "Acquisition of land for National development":

Can we tell the govt: "No we don't want to sell to you" for their land acquisition under "National development"?

May be you can ask the govt whether we can say "No we don't want to sell to you" for their land acquisition under "National development"?

So, Stop lying and twist and turn! Almost everybody here knows that now! Ha ha ha!