Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: STOCKS THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584 View Post
    Alibaba eyes South-east Asia e-commerce with $312.5m SingPost stake.

Miss the big opportunities to buy Singpost. Last yr, one of my friend was talking about Singpost will be a big e-commerce players.

Buying online will be eventually very popular. Singpost will definitely benefit from the e-commerce biz. I am not sure whether there will be a need for more shop to sell good at shopping mall in the near future.
    Wow

did not know about this news

Today closing very swee....

show both Piercing Line and Rising 3 Methods formations

put into my watchlist
    may have to buy high and sell higher

Those goods that are standard and well-known items, like Apple's iPhone, iPad, can just buy from reputable stores online, so don't need physical stores.
    Even books too! That is why Amazon doing roaring business while Borders closed down.
    The rise of e-commerce business is like to result in many empty commercial retail shops in future!

Miss the big opportunities to buy Singpost. Last yr, one of my friend was talking about Singpost will be a big e-commerce players.

Buying online will be eventually very popular. Singpost will definitely benefit from the e-commerce biz. I am not sure whether there will be a need for more shop to sell good at shopping mall in the near future.

Comments from an experienced finance expert:
    "Most of the REITS in Singapore are too highly geared and are negative cashflow. I would not recommend any."

Can MGM break out from the White Line ?

Possibility very high

can see the smiley face there

NUAN
    Is the break out from Straight light purple line for Real ?

MA Dark purple, green, yellow and green seems to be converging together
    to set off some explosion

Worth a watch

I like Goog

but too poor to play it

Now down 2.78 at 563.17

Singpost gap up on opening to 1.71. Alibaba taking a 10.35% stake in Singpost for $312.5m or $1.42 a share.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Comments from an experienced finance expert:
    "Most of the REITS in Singapore are too highly geared and are negative cashflow. I would not recommend any."
    hold long term probably not, buy at the right time sell after a few months ok

also 10% REIT in a n ETF portfolio for US stocks proven to be better historically and sometimes REITs correlate negatively with index stocks
    Ride at your own risk !!!

After 30% US withholding tax?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera View Post
    hold long term probably not, buy at the right time sell after a few months ok

also 10% REIT in a n ETF portfolio for US stocks proven to be better historically and sometimes REITs correlate negatively with index stocks

Default Why I feel Singapore stock market is a Mickey-mouse market....

Why I feel Singapore stock market is a Mickey-mouse market and I have no interest in their listed stocks....
    These kind of things happened just too many times before release of significant events news, even for blue chips stocks............

PUBLISHED MAY 29, 2014
    Include SingPost and others in any trading probe
    BYR SIVANITHY

NEWS that there may be closer scrutiny of recent trading in the shares of SMRT and ComfortDelgro would be welcomed by many in the market who have been outraged at the way these counters moved before the government's radical reforms of the transport sector were unveiled last week, reforms which are widely seen as being positive for both companies.
    Both counters started moving weeks ago - in SMRT's case, by as much as 20 per cent on April 24 when it was queried by Singapore Exchange (SGX) - and remained firm until last week's announcement.
    In the interim, there was widespread speculation of an impending transport sector revamp which, as it turned out, proved accurate. To add to claims of a leak, both stocks jumped again on May 20, the day before the news was issued.
    If some parties benefited from advance knowledge of the announcement, as is suggested by the sudden price gains, and if the authorities were to scrutinise the trades before and after May 21, then it is worth pointing out that there are also several other recent developments which merit closer attention, starting with the most obvious - yesterday's news that Chinese Internet firm Alibaba is buying into SingPost.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Why I feel Singapore stock market is a Mickey-mouse market and I have no interest in their listed stocks....
    These kind of things happened just too many times before release of significant events news, even for blue chips stocks............

PUBLISHED MAY 29, 2014
    Include SingPost and others in any trading probe
    BYR SIVANITHY

NEWS that there may be closer scrutiny of recent trading in the shares of SMRT and ComfortDelgro would be welcomed by many in the market who have been outraged at the way these counters moved before the government's radical reforms of the transport sector were unveiled last week, reforms which are widely seen as being positive for both companies.
    Both counters started moving weeks ago - in SMRT's case, by as much as 20 per cent on April 24 when it was queried by Singapore Exchange (SGX) - and remained firm until last week's announcement.
    In the interim, there was widespread speculation of an impending transport sector revamp which, as it turned out, proved accurate. To add to claims of a leak, both stocks jumped again on May 20, the day before the news was issued.
    If some parties benefited from advance knowledge of the announcement, as is suggested by the sudden price gains, and if the authorities were to scrutinise the trades before and after May 21, then it is worth pointing out that there are also several other recent developments which merit closer attention, starting with the most obvious - yesterday's news that Chinese Internet firm Alibaba is buying into SingPost.
    then why are u even watching it? nothing better to do? u backside itchy? Frankly who cares what you think? This Micky Mouse all $ put together can buy u out a billion times. Try this Micky for Size.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Disclaimer : Not a call to buy or sell

Notice interesting Action in Gallant Venture

Seems like accumulation

Vested

Sinar testing support at 0.59

Looking for re entry
    if break next support at 0.575

You are not welcome in this thread, get lost KNN talk cock bull shit scambag!

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    then why are u even watching it? nothing better to do? u backside itchy? Frankly who cares what you think? This Micky Mouse all $ put together can buy u out a billion times. Try this Micky for Size.

HPH Trust amazing volume again ... Chinese companies like COSCO buying after buying ACT? P/B at 0.8 and export to Europe/US according to PMI should go up

!!! Buy !!!

HPH Trust amazing volume again ... Chinese companies like COSCO buying after buying ACT? P/B at 0.8 and export to Europe/US according to PMI should go up

!!! Buy !!!
    Noted

Put into Watchlist

might be simply due to HSBC China PMI new export order surprised on the upside, but the volume is

might be simply due to HSBC China PMI new export order surprised on the upside, but the volume is
    Bro

don't worry

we are matured adult here
    all postings herein are Caveat Emptor

Cheers

OUE closed with a Bearish Engulfing formation

just be careful

this STI is really... dun know what to say....
    Look at today what happen at the last minute for these 3 index shares : OLAM, SPH, Jardine C&C

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast