Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 491415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: STOCKS THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    minority,
    To throw more shit in your face and expose more of your lies and bullshit, I would like to bring to attention of all people here that "FibreChem Technologies" top management confirmed to have committed accounting fraud - by appointed investigator nTan Corporate Advisory (which you can read here)

minority,
    Don't be lazy and anyhow lie and bullshit!
    Go read the 73 pages investigation final report by nTan!
    talk cock king usually pick your FACTS to SUPPORT LIES??? LET ME POKE SOME HOLES IN YOUR BULLSHIT. How come u never say SGX is ready to take action? So dont come talk cock sing song lah. Donno who is micky mouse. you are the micky mouse. DJ have ERON so by ur intellect standard DJ is a micky mouse? LOL!!! WHAT A IDOIT!!!

By LYNETTE KHOO
    29 December 2011

The Singapore Exchange (SGX) stands ready to take action against any breach of its listing rules after investigations into FibreChem Technologies pointed to potential breaches.

‘We have been closely monitoring the development of the investigation,’ an SGX spokesman told BT. ‘Based on the findings of the report, we will review and take appropriate enforcement action against breaches of the SGX listings rules.

‘For possible breaches of the Securities and Futures Act (SFA) or Companies Act, the exchange will refer the matter to the relevant agencies.’

SGX was responding to queries on FibreChem, which released on Wednesday the findings of its independent investigator, nTan Corporate Advisory.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

You want more facts?
    Nah! I already given you enough!
    Wait till you give me responsible reply about FibreChem and admit you bullshit about your claims against me and you are the biggest liar and bullshitter here, then I will consider providing you more facts...........

LOL!!! YOUR ENGLISH FAIL??? FIBER CHEM IS CPF???? YOUR WHERE YOU GO TO SCHOOL??? GOT LEARN ENGLSH A NOT? ITS 2 QUESTION DUMBO. ANSWER THEM OR U CANNOT ANSWER. PROOF YOUR ALLEGATIONS.

YOU SAY SINGAPORE EQUITY ARE ALL FRAUD?? THORW ONE NAME THEN IS ALL FRAUD?? WOW??? DJ IS FRAUD TO YOU TOO I GUESS LIKE THAT ALL EQUITY IS FRAUD. YOU BETTER STAY HOME BOY BOY. THE EQUITY IS NOT FOR YOU. BETTER PARK YOUR MONEY SAFELY IN CPF LAH........
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

minority,
    What you said about me :

"talk cock king usually pick your FACTS to SUPPORT LIES??? LET ME POKE SOME HOLES IN YOUR BULLSHIT. "
    "So dont come talk cock sing song lah. Donno who is micky mouse. you are the micky mouse. "
    "
    LOL!!! WHAT A IDIOT!!!
    "

actually ONLY FITS YOU VERY WELL!

Let's see, you quoted an SGX reply made on 29 Dec 2011 that said SGX is ready to take action.........

Hello, now is 24 Feb 2016 (more than 4 years and 1 month later), what has SGX done to ensure that the Fraudsters of FibreChem has been brought to Singapore Court and convict them of fraud?
    Hey, all the evidence had already been gathered by nTan in their Investigation report! Confirmed case of FRAUD! Not like SGX has no evidence to take action.........

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    talk cock king usually pick your FACTS to SUPPORT LIES??? LET ME POKE SOME HOLES IN YOUR BULLSHIT. How come u never say SGX is ready to take action? So dont come talk cock sing song lah. Donno who is micky mouse. you are the micky mouse. DJ have ERON so by ur intellect standard DJ is a micky mouse? LOL!!! WHAT A IDOIT!!!

By LYNETTE KHOO
    29 December 2011

The Singapore Exchange (SGX) stands ready to take action against any breach of its listing rules after investigations into FibreChem Technologies pointed to potential breaches.

‘We have been closely monitoring the development of the investigation,’ an SGX spokesman told BT. ‘Based on the findings of the report, we will review and take appropriate enforcement action against breaches of the SGX listings rules.

‘For possible breaches of the Securities and Futures Act (SFA) or Companies Act, the exchange will refer the matter to the relevant agencies.’

SGX was responding to queries on FibreChem, which released on Wednesday the findings of its independent investigator, nTan Corporate Advisory.
    minority,
    To throw more shit in your face and expose more of your lies and bullshit, I would like to bring to attention of all people here that "FibreChem Technologies" top management confirmed to have committed accounting fraud - by appointed investigator nTan Corporate Advisory (which you can read here)

minority,
    Don't be lazy and anyhow lie and bullshit!
    Go read the 73 pages investigation final report by nTan!

minority,
    Typical of your twist and turn again???

In your previous post you asked me to "U BETTER MAKE SURE YOU CAN PROOF YOUR ALLEGATION ON SGX N CPF"

Now I had given your evidence against SGX!
    Then you try to diverge issue we are discussing and now say :
    "LOL!!! YOUR ENGLISH FAIL??? FIBER CHEM IS CPF????"

Hey, bloody stupid bloody idiot you WTF minority,
    I had exposed you again to be a bloody biggest LIAR, BULLSHITTER and talk cock king with ZERO INTEGRITY and MORAL CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! YOUR ENGLISH FAIL??? FIBER CHEM IS CPF???? YOUR WHERE YOU GO TO SCHOOL??? GOT LEARN ENGLSH A NOT? ITS 2 QUESTION DUMBO. ANSWER THEM OR U CANNOT ANSWER. PROOF YOUR ALLEGATIONS.

YOU SAY SINGAPORE EQUITY ARE ALL FRAUD?? THORW ONE NAME THEN IS ALL FRAUD?? WOW??? DJ IS FRAUD TO YOU TOO I GUESS LIKE THAT ALL EQUITY IS FRAUD. YOU BETTER STAY HOME BOY BOY. THE EQUITY IS NOT FOR YOU. BETTER PARK YOUR MONEY SAFELY IN CPF LAH........
    LOL WTF CARE WHAT U THINK? COZ YOUR OPINION IS WORTH SHIT.. U BETTER MAKE SURE YOU CAN PROOF YOUR ALLEGATION ON SGX N CPF. DONT DANCE ARD LAH.. BULLSHITTER

teddybear - did you got burned with fibrechem?
    Last edited by Ilikeu; 24-02-16 at 08:56.

No.
    From you question, you are implying that we must get burnt from the company than we can question SGX handling of any listed company with rogue CEO and top management who are enjoying their life with their ill-gotten money committed through fraud?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu View Post
    teddybear - did you got burned with fibrechem?

Here you go again.... dun put words in people's mouth.... and dun interpret too much.
    Ask you a short question, give me a short reply as "No" is good enough.
    I sense that you are very upset and I was wondering if you were burned in that counter.

No.
    From you question, you are implying that we must get burnt from the company than we can question SGX handling of any listed company with rogue CEO and top management who are enjoying their life with their ill-gotten money committed through fraud?

You sama sama lah...
    And similarly,
    Ask you a question whether you are implying that something, give me a short reply as 'Yes" or "No" is good enough.

Here you go again.... dun put words in people's mouth.... and dun interpret too much.
    Me questioning SGX about FibreChem doesn't mean that I need to be burnt by FibreChem...

I am raising an example of fact to prove again that :
    1) minority is making baseless accusation and attack against me;
    2) I am not making baseless allegation about SGX being hopeless against listed company top management that blatantly commit fraud and hence Singapore stock market has become "mickey mouse" stock market...
    3) minority will never answer any question that will prove that he is lying, has made a mistake, has made false and/or baseless accusation or made derogatory remarks against some race (e.g "flipping prata");
    4) minority will try to twist and turn when we caught him lying and diverge to another issue or drag some other nonsense in;
    5) Conclusion of facts and proven that: minority is the biggest liar and bullshitter and talk cock king here; a spineless swine and scambag with absolutely ZERO INTEGRITY and MORAL CHARACTER..........................

I sense that you seem to be supportive of minority and I was wondering what is your intention and whether your character is like him???

Ask you a short question, give me a short reply as "No" is good enough.
    I sense that you are very upset and I was wondering if you were burned in that counter.
    No.

U no need wonder so hard lah...
    Let me tell you.
    I am not minority in disguise.
    Neither am i teddybear in likeness.
    I whacked minority in the punggol thread but i am with him on the sgx n cpf.
    Same with u, i am with u on the floating interest thread but not on this as well as the 4x to $600psf for OCR.
    So chill... n relax a bit.

You sama sama lah...
    And similarly,
    Ask you a question whether you are implying that something, give me a short reply as 'Yes" or "No" is good enough.

Me questioning SGX about FibreChem doesn't mean that I need to be burnt by FibreChem...

I am raising an example of fact to prove again that :
    1) minority is making baseless accusation and attack against me;
    2) I am not making baseless allegation about SGX being hopeless against listed company top management that blatantly commit fraud and hence Singapore stock market has become "mickey mouse" stock market...
    3) minority will never answer any question that will prove that he is lying, has made a mistake, has made false and/or baseless accusation or made derogatory remarks against some race (e.g "flipping prata");
    4) minority will try to twist and turn when we caught him lying and diverge to another issue or drag some other nonsense in;
    5) Conclusion of facts and proven that: minority is the biggest liar and bullshitter and talk cock king here; a spineless swine and scambag with absolutely ZERO INTEGRITY and MORAL CHARACTER..........................

I sense that you seem to be supportive of minority and I was wondering what is your intention and whether your character is like him???

U no need wonder so hard lah...
    Let me tell you.
    I am not minority in disguise.
    Neither am i teddybear in likeness.
    I whacked minority in the punggol thread but i am with him on the sgx n cpf.
    Same with u, i am with u on the floating interest thread but not on this as well as the 4x to $600psf for OCR.
    So chill... n relax a bit.
    What do you expect from that dirt bag? he expect everyone will have to take his crap as truth.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    Typical of your twist and turn again???

In your previous post you asked me to "U BETTER MAKE SURE YOU CAN PROOF YOUR ALLEGATION ON SGX N CPF"

Now I had given your evidence against SGX!
    Then you try to diverge issue we are discussing and now say :
    "LOL!!! YOUR ENGLISH FAIL??? FIBER CHEM IS CPF????"

Hey, bloody stupid bloody idiot you WTF minority,
    I had exposed you again to be a bloody biggest LIAR, BULLSHITTER and talk cock king with ZERO INTEGRITY and MORAL CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL wonder who is trying to twist n turn. YOU are saying the Whole SGX is a FRAUD and MICKY MOUSE! So I am asking u to proof it. show me proof. All you did is bring up one errant company which SGX suspended and investigated. that is your so call proof whole SGX is FRAUD? WOW!!! so DJ is also a FRAUD THEN? SGX is MICK MOUSE? so what DJ is the BIG RAT???

GET YOUR BLOODY FACTS RIGHT! I ASK YOU PROOF YOUR ALLEGATION . GIVE ME ONE CASE MEANS IS PROOF? AND THE CASE SGX TOOK ACTION. NOT AS IF SGX SIT ON IT LET IT CONTINUE TRADING..

BASE ON YOUR SAME ANAL LOGY. SO SINGAPORE ROADS IS MOST DANGEROUS! COZ HAVE CAR ACCIDENT.. and site one example of accident and some one die. SO ?? ONE ACCIDENT MEANS ROAD ARE DANGEROUS???? WHAT ANAL LOGY DO YOU HAVE??

BASICALLY YOUR INTENTION IS TO FUDGE AND BLUFF YOUR WAY THOUGH.

SO BACK TO THE CPF!!! WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?? NO ANSWER ON THIS?? WANT TO WEASSLE YOUR WAY THOUGH IT ALSO? COME COME SHOW US LEH!! DONT HIDE

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    So typical of your lies and twist and turns..............
    There will be no end to your nonsense and lies, so I will let everybody here judge you on what you say and do............ Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL wonder who is trying to twist n turn. YOU are saying the Whole SGX is a FRAUD and MICKY MOUSE! So I am asking u to proof it. show me proof. All you did is bring up one errant company which SGX suspended and investigated. that is your so call proof whole SGX is FRAUD? WOW!!! so DJ is also a FRAUD THEN? SGX is MICK MOUSE? so what DJ is the BIG RAT???

GET YOUR BLOODY FACTS RIGHT! I ASK YOU PROOF YOUR ALLEGATION . GIVE ME ONE CASE MEANS IS PROOF? AND THE CASE SGX TOOK ACTION. NOT AS IF SGX SIT ON IT LET IT CONTINUE TRADING..

BASE ON YOUR SAME ANAL LOGY. SO SINGAPORE ROADS IS MOST DANGEROUS! COZ HAVE CAR ACCIDENT.. and site one example of accident and some one die. SO ?? ONE ACCIDENT MEANS ROAD ARE DANGEROUS???? WHAT ANAL LOGY DO YOU HAVE??

BASICALLY YOUR INTENTION IS TO FUDGE AND BLUFF YOUR WAY THOUGH.

SO BACK TO THE CPF!!! WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?? NO ANSWER ON THIS?? WANT TO WEASSLE YOUR WAY THOUGH IT ALSO? COME COME SHOW US LEH!! DONT HIDE

minority,
    So typical of your lies and twist and turns..............
    There will be no end to your nonsense and lies, so I will let everybody here judge you on what you say and do............ Ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are the one who made the allegation that SGX is FRAUD and its Micky Mouse. So I ask you to proof. all you did is show 1 case which SGX had taken action against the counter. So 1 case which SGX have take action agasint is your proof??

LOL!! I ask you proof you allegation. Not show 1 case then say whole SGX is fraud and micky mouse? WOW... So All Exchanges are FRAUD LEH!!!

ALSO WHERE IS YOUR PROOF ON YOUR CPF ALLEGATION??? SO QUITE??

COMMON LAH.. you usual bullshit of lies and half quotes to justify your CRAP... I CALL YOUR BULLSHIT!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

SGX is a "mickey mouse" stock market to me, PERIOD!
    Facts showed! SGX actions/INACTIONs showed!

Now minority,
    Tell us, since 29 December 2011 when SGX released news that "Singapore Exchange (SGX) stands ready to take action against any breach of its listing rules after investigations into FibreChem Technologies pointed to potential breaches.",
    NOW, after 4 years and 2 months after SGX made that claim,
    What concrete follow-up action has SGX taken to bring the Fraudsters of FibreChem to justice?

As far as I know, NONE!
    The only thing SGX is very good in doing is to get FibreChem delisted, and thereafter, FibreChem is out of their sight and out of their mind (seemingly)!

And these FibreChem fraudsters are now enjoying luxury life with their ill-gotten money creamed from their investors, majority of them Singaporeans............

If you disagree with my opinion, you are welcome to show us concrete evidence and facts of what SGX has convincingly done to bring these FibreChem's Fraudsters to justice (since their 29 Dec 2011 statement)..........

You are the one who made the allegation that SGX is FRAUD and its Micky Mouse. So I ask you to proof. all you did is show 1 case which SGX had taken action against the counter. So 1 case which SGX have take action agasint is your proof??

LOL!! I ask you proof you allegation. Not show 1 case then say whole SGX is fraud and micky mouse? WOW... So All Exchanges are FRAUD LEH!!!

ALSO WHERE IS YOUR PROOF ON YOUR CPF ALLEGATION??? SO QUITE??

COMMON LAH.. you usual bullshit of lies and half quotes to justify your CRAP... I CALL YOUR BULLSHIT!

By LYNETTE KHOO
    29 December 2011

Last edited by teddybear; 26-02-16 at 21:32.

SGX is a "mickey mouse" stock market to me, PERIOD!
    Facts showed! SGX actions/INACTIONs showed!

Now minority,
    Tell us, since 29 December 2011 when SGX released news that "Singapore Exchange (SGX) stands ready to take action against any breach of its listing rules after investigations into FibreChem Technologies pointed to potential breaches.",
    What concrete follow-up action has SGX taken to bring the Fraudsters of FibreChem to justice?

As far as I know, NONE!
    The only thing SGX is very good in doing is to get FibreChem delisted, and thereafter, FibreChem is out of their sight and out of their mind (seemingly)!

And these FibreChem fraudsters are now enjoying luxury life with their ill-gotten money creamed from their investors, majority of them Singaporeans............

If you disagree with my opinion, you are welcome to show us concrete evidence and facts of what SGX has convincingly done to bring these FibreChem's Fraudsters to justice (since their 29 Dec 2011 statement)..........

LOL!!! You really TALK COCK AND BS a Lot. Let me debunk your crap pt by pt.

0. Why are you partating again? You state that with sureity that SGX is Fraudulent and micky mouse. SO I ASK YOU PROOF IT. you give me some FC case that SGX took action. Then now you say its base on your own personal opinion ? HOW FAST YOU FLIP. NOW IS PERSONAL OPINION?? LET ME TELL YOU.. YOUR OPINION IS NOT EVEN WORTH SHIT. SO DONT NOW FLIP AND SAY ITS PERSONAL OPINION. You STATED AS A MATTER OF FACT. SO PLS SHOW FACT.

To add further base on you Personal ANAL LOGY. IF 1 company in the listing is implicated with wrong doing the whole listing ar the same. All are FRAUD. Then let me draw the same parallel base on your ANAL LOGY. SINGAPORE have prostitute in Geylang. So base on your reasoning all Females in Singapore are PROSTITUTE ? Is that how you view your grandmother, mother , aunty, sisters? PROSTITUTE? LOL!!! ITs YOU SAY 1. I Basically look at you ANAL LOGY tats all. Cant believe you think your female family members are prostitutes.

1. SGX Already taken action to suspend the Counter. What else you want SGX do make sure no counters every lost $$$?? And you want to bark KPKB that SGX take what action? Fly to china and catch the guy for you? Should this be CAD responsibility to take it up the criminal court? So KPKB SGX for wat? Dumb ass.

2. You say Fiberchem owners enjoying life? How you know? u know where they are what they doing? You say majority of the people lost money are singapore? How you know u have the facts? All IPO are taken up by part private float and public float. and small companies typically have smaller public float. rest fund managers. So Do You have they facts that all are taken up by public float? What FACTS do you have? SHOW PROOF!

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU CONCRETE FACTS. DONT GIVE ME YOUR PERSONAL OPINION. COZ TATS WORTH SHIT.

WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING THE CPF ALLEGATION?? COMMON?? HIDING? NOTHING TO SHOW? OR YOU GOING TO SAY IT PERSONAL OPINION AGAIN?

DONT PRATA LEH!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    trying write so long and beat around the bush again???

Don't need to talk so much, just tell us:
    since 29 December 2011 when SGX released news that "Singapore Exchange (SGX) stands ready to take action against any breach of its listing rules after investigations into FibreChem Technologies pointed to potential breaches.",

So you mean SGX delisting FibreChem is taking serious concrete action after all the fraud that has been discovered?
    Aren't SGX suppose to bring the listed-company's Fraudsters to court?
    Or you are telling us that it is not SGX that is not doing its job but MAS and/or CAD/CPIB???

And FibreChem is just 1 of many such companies!
    I can go into them one by one when I have time to do so in future.................. LONG LONG LIST.............

LOL!!! You really TALK COCK AND BS a Lot. Let me debunk your crap pt by pt.

0. Why are you partating again? You state that with sureity that SGX is Fraudulent and micky mouse. SO I ASK YOU PROOF IT. you give me some FC case that SGX took action. Then now you say its base on your own personal opinion ? HOW FAST YOU FLIP. NOW IS PERSONAL OPINION?? LET ME TELL YOU.. YOUR OPINION IS NOT EVEN WORTH SHIT. SO DONT NOW FLIP AND SAY ITS PERSONAL OPINION. You STATED AS A MATTER OF FACT. SO PLS SHOW FACT.

To add further base on you Personal ANAL LOGY. IF 1 company in the listing is implicated with wrong doing the whole listing ar the same. All are FRAUD. Then let me draw the same parallel base on your ANAL LOGY. SINGAPORE have prostitute in Geylang. So base on your reasoning all Females in Singapore are PROSTITUTE ? Is that how you view your grandmother, mother , aunty, sisters? PROSTITUTE? LOL!!! ITs YOU SAY 1. I Basically look at you ANAL LOGY tats all. Cant believe you think your female family members are prostitutes.

1. SGX Already taken action to suspend the Counter. What else you want SGX do make sure no counters every lost $$$?? And you want to bark KPKB that SGX take what action? Fly to china and catch the guy for you? Should this be CAD responsibility to take it up the criminal court? So KPKB SGX for wat? Dumb ass.

2. You say Fiberchem owners enjoying life? How you know? u know where they are what they doing? You say majority of the people lost money are singapore? How you know u have the facts? All IPO are taken up by part private float and public float. and small companies typically have smaller public float. rest fund managers. So Do You have they facts that all are taken up by public float? What FACTS do you have? SHOW PROOF!

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU CONCRETE FACTS. DONT GIVE ME YOUR PERSONAL OPINION. COZ TATS WORTH SHIT.

WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING THE CPF ALLEGATION?? COMMON?? HIDING? NOTHING TO SHOW? OR YOU GOING TO SAY IT PERSONAL OPINION AGAIN?

DONT PRATA LEH!

Default Franklin raises stake in Noble to 5.03%

When you see such news, do you follow and buy Noble?
    Or similarly Olam???

Oh no no, better not, don't follow the fund managers into lokang, just like those who invested in FibreChem, Celestial Nutrifoods and the like................

Franklin raises stake in Noble to 5.03%
    01 Feb 2016 09:00
    By Andrea Soh

GLOBAL investment firm Franklin Templeton has become a substantial shareholder of Noble Group after picking up its shares on the cheap. The fund manager had on Wednesday bought 2.5 million shares for S$712,500, or 28.5 cents a share, through the market, Noble said in an exchange filing. This brings its stake in the company to 5.03 per cent, up from 4.99 per cent, previously.

Noble's shares also surged 14.8 per cent to 31 Singapore cents on Friday, as the market responded to a "buy" call from Religare Capital Markets which initiated coverage on the group with a target price of 37 Singapore cents.

Calling Noble "the bargain of the decade", analyst Nirgunan Tiruchelvam said that at 0.3 times of the estimated price-to-book ratio for FY2016, the stock is now at a quarter of its average valuation in the last decade. "Concerns such as the credit rating downgrade and accounting issues appear priced in," he said.

Religare is expecting Noble's energy division to remain resilient and for its trading volumes in metals and ores to grow in the next three years, in line with a recovery it sees in iron ore prices and steel demand. It sees Noble as being under-leveraged, as its current cash balance of US$1.3 billion is equal to 24 per cent of gross debt. "There will also be automatic deleveraging as commodity prices fall," said Mr Tiruchelvam. "We expect net gearing to decline from FY16 to FY18."

When you see such news, do you follow and buy Noble?
    Or similarly Olam???

Oh no no, better not, don't follow the fund managers into lokang, just like those who invested in FibreChem, Celestial Nutrifoods and the like................

Franklin raises stake in Noble to 5.03%
    01 Feb 2016 09:00
    By Andrea Soh

GLOBAL investment firm Franklin Templeton has become a substantial shareholder of Noble Group after picking up its shares on the cheap. The fund manager had on Wednesday bought 2.5 million shares for S$712,500, or 28.5 cents a share, through the market, Noble said in an exchange filing. This brings its stake in the company to 5.03 per cent, up from 4.99 per cent, previously.

Noble's shares also surged 14.8 per cent to 31 Singapore cents on Friday, as the market responded to a "buy" call from Religare Capital Markets which initiated coverage on the group with a target price of 37 Singapore cents.

Calling Noble "the bargain of the decade", analyst Nirgunan Tiruchelvam said that at 0.3 times of the estimated price-to-book ratio for FY2016, the stock is now at a quarter of its average valuation in the last decade. "Concerns such as the credit rating downgrade and accounting issues appear priced in," he said.

Religare is expecting Noble's energy division to remain resilient and for its trading volumes in metals and ores to grow in the next three years, in line with a recovery it sees in iron ore prices and steel demand. It sees Noble as being under-leveraged, as its current cash balance of US$1.3 billion is equal to 24 per cent of gross debt. "There will also be automatic deleveraging as commodity prices fall," said Mr Tiruchelvam. "We expect net gearing to decline from FY16 to FY18."
    Tai Gong. want to sian pls show the whole picture in context don't TCSS.

1st FACT.

07 Oct 2015 05 Oct 2015 Franklin Resources, Inc. SSH S/U (10,000) 0.4

Franklin T sold 10,000K Nobel shares in 7 oct at 0.4 cents

then in 1st Feb buy back at 28.5c.

2nd Fact Nobel did hit 37.5c target price on FEB 22.

Have the fund sold off the 2500K? when it hit target ? Yet to be updated.

So don't come and paint the picture like the Fund manager are dumping $ and they are not making $. the Fund mgrs move the fund in and out . So don't come take one news article and want to mis lead people that Fund mgrs are going to lokang.

Those who believe your shit are the one that get into some long kang.
    Last edited by minority; 01-03-16 at 23:49.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,

since 29 December 2011 when SGX released news that "Singapore Exchange (SGX) stands ready to take action against any breach of its listing rules after investigations into FibreChem Technologies pointed to potential breaches.",

So you mean SGX delisting FibreChem is taking serious concrete action after all the fraud that has been discovered?
    Or you are telling us that it is not SGX that is not doing its job but MAS and/or CAD/CPIB???

I can go into them one by one when I have time to do so in future.................. LONG LONG LIST.............

WHY ARE YOU PRATAING AND SIAMING THE QUESTION.. PLS SHOW FACTS ON YOUR ALLEGATION SGX IS A FRAUD. YOU ONE CASE SGX TOOK ACTION SUSPEND THE COUNTER LIAO. WHAT ELSE U WANT? SO I HAVE YET SEE UR FACTS LEH???

WHERE IS YOUR CPF ALLEGATION PROOF?? NO FACTS ONE? JUST UR USELESS OPINION AGAIN IS IT? YOU WANT TO FLIP AND NOW SAY IS JUST YOUR USELES OPINION?

FRANKLY WHO THE F CARE YOUR BULLSHIT WORTHLESS OPINION?

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    To use your own words (you should reflect the statement you want to write about others on yourself first, aka look yourself in the "mirror")...:

WHY ARE YOU PRATAING AND SIAMING THE QUESTION..

Since you already told us that SGX has done no wrong, then can you stop beating around the bush and stop prataing and saiming the below question and tell us:

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear

WHY ARE YOU PRATAING AND SIAMING THE QUESTION.. PLS SHOW FACTS ON YOUR ALLEGATION SGX IS A FRAUD. YOU ONE CASE SGX TOOK ACTION SUSPEND THE COUNTER LIAO. WHAT ELSE U WANT? SO I HAVE YET SEE UR FACTS LEH???

WHERE IS YOUR CPF ALLEGATION PROOF?? NO FACTS ONE? JUST UR USELESS OPINION AGAIN IS IT? YOU WANT TO FLIP AND NOW SAY IS JUST YOUR USELES OPINION?

FRANKLY WHO THE F CARE YOUR BULLSHIT WORTHLESS OPINION?

minority,

minority,
    Already proven you that you are the biggest liar here with facts again and again and you still refuse to admit and still want to lie to all of us here???

So:
    1) Are you telling us that Franklin Fund Manager like to trade and hence speculate (by buying and selling frequently)?

2) Apparently if you follow Franklin Fund Manager you most likely will go to lokang because they bought Noble shares at a super high price of about $1.11 on 29 Dec 2014, and had accumulated most of their shares of about 6% stake in the company at average price of easily more than $1.00, but now Noble has last transacted at $0.35, or a lost of >65%.........

All of you can read the news here...
    On 29 December 2014, Franklin Resources, Inc. commonly known as “Franklin Templeton Investments,” scooped up 992,000 shares of Noble for a total sum of S$1.1 million. The transaction has managed to prop up Franklin Resources' stake in the company from 5.98% to 6%.

Noble Group is trading at S$1.14 as of 31 December 2014.
    Didn't I say that it is better not to buy Unit Trusts aka Mutual Funds???
    Very stupid indeed to pay sales charges, admin charges, fund management charges and even performance fees (and also hidden trading and transaction charges because of the Fund Managers' frequently trading and speculation) to fund managers for them to trade and speculate your money just like that..............

Ok now, we can come back to CPF:
    That is, CPF regulations dictate that you can only invest 100% of your CPF in unit trusts and not other investment instruments is destined for you all to go into lokang! (only benefit the Fund Managers...)
    No wonder most people's CPF investments can't even beat CPF interests!

Tai Gong. want to sian pls show the whole picture in context don't TCSS.

1st FACT.

07 Oct 2015 05 Oct 2015 Franklin Resources, Inc. SSH S/U (10,000) 0.4

Franklin T sold 10,000K Nobel shares in 7 oct at 0.4 cents

then in 1st Feb buy back at 28.5c.

2nd Fact Nobel did hit 37.5c target price on FEB 22.

Have the fund sold off the 2500K? when it hit target ? Yet to be updated.

So don't come and paint the picture like the Fund manager are dumping $ and they are not making $. the Fund mgrs move the fund in and out . So don't come take one news article and want to mis lead people that Fund mgrs are going to lokang.

Those who believe your shit are the one that get into some long kang.
    Last edited by teddybear; 02-03-16 at 20:01.

minority,
    Already proven you that you are the biggest liar here with facts again and again and you still refuse to admit and still want to lie to all of us here???

So:
    1) Are you telling us that Franklin Fund Manager like to trade and hence speculate (by buying and selling frequently)?

2) Apparently if you follow Franklin Fund Manager you most likely will go to lokang because they bought Noble shares at a super high price of about $1.11 on 29 Dec 2014, and had accumulated most of their shares of about 6% stake in the company at average price of easily more than $1.00, but now Noble has last transacted at $0.35, or a lost of >65%.........

Very stupid indeed to pay sales charges, admin charges, fund management charges and even performance fees (and also hidden trading and transaction charges because of the Fund Managers' frequently trading and speculation) to fund managers for them to trade and speculate your money just like that..............

That is, CPF regulations dictate that you can only invest 100% of your CPF in unit trusts and not other investment instruments is destined for you all to go into lokang! (only benefit the Fund Managers...)
    TALK COCK LAH. you QUOTE a article they buy. You so sure they never off load it later at 1.2? or they could have avg avg out later thier investment and sold ? Thats what bloody fund manager do manage a portfolio u dumb ass. I didnt say they make $ or lost $ . u are the one so so sure say they go into a long kao! I ask you proof it. IT can be the buy of Nobel are spread into many funds as one of the many counters in the portflio. A fund performance is not depended on 1 bloody stock!

You are the one keep saying they die becoz of 1 stock. I ask you to proof it. from dec 14 to Mar 16 u are so sure they never exited and entered at various dips and peaks? ARE YOU SO SURE? Basicaly ur bull shit anal logy is pick one news article and condem the shit out of it with all the lies and mis information.

I merely ask you proof what you say. dont come talk cock like expert but actually is just bull shitting.

CPF have many way to invest. its not my duty to educate you. u want go do your home work. and what CPF dont allow 100% in equity or unit trust is all about risk. CPF folks have various favours or risk they want to choose to take. but it CPF principle to at least provide some safe guard. . you jolly well know unit trust / EFT are less risky than euqity. but u just want to hup on 1 stupid pt. AS USUAL LIE AND BULLSHIT ALL THE WAY.

SO SHOW ME PRROF LEH... ALL I SEE IS U SHOW ME PROOF CPF IS DOING THEIR JOB TO HELP SAFE KEEP THE MEMBERS $ WHILE STILL ALLOW MEMBERS WHO ARE MORE ADVENTURES AND WILLING TO TAKE SOME RISK TO INVEST . MAKE OR DONT MAKE UP TO THE EACH PERSON RISK AND ABILITY!!!

SO DONT COME TALK COCK AND BULL SHIT US LAH!!!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    What? You are saying that Franklin fund managers are engaged in frequent trading (or to be more exact is "SPECULATION")??
    ?
    Oh my gosh! They should not be isn't it (if what you said is true)?
    They are fund managers, not speculators (on your behalf)! They don't even have confidence in their stock picks that they need to engage in short-term trading hoping to get extra profit???
    Even then, there is no evidence to show that they beat the benchmark index!

Anyway, regardless of whatever lies you want to spin, let me bring to the attention of all here the REAL FACTS, which you can read here:

Five Reasons Your Mutual Fund Probably Underperforms The Market

Before investors blindly turn over precious hard earned money to money managers perhaps a little due diligence is in order. According to SPIVA (S&P Indices Versus Active Funds), the statistical “bible” on such arcana, actively managed domestic mutual funds have a rather dismal record when compared against investing in passive indexes. In 2012, 66.08 percent of all domestic equity mutual funds underperformed when matched against the S&P 1500. In 2011 a swollen 84.07 percent were laggards, while in 2010 “only” 57.63 did worse than the averages. The S&P 1500 includes the value of 90 percent of all exchange traded stocks. SPIVA slices and dices and parses the data into thirteen different categories from the Small Cap Core Funds which are measured against the S&P Small Cap 600 to the Large Cap Funds which do battle with the S&P 500. For the past three calendar years through 2012, every single category, all thirteen of them, on average had returns worse than their respective benchmarks. Of the thirty nine data points (13 x 3 years) only Large Cap Value funds beat (one time) their benchmark. In 2010 an impressive 65.33 percent of this class of funds exceeded their hurdle which is the S&P 500 Value Index. But alas, in 2012 they gave it all back and more when a whopping 85.06 percent of these funds once again underperformed their benchmark. Enough numbers….

minority, so not happy with the above? More evidence here (please click on the link)..........

Nine out of 10 active funds underperform benchmark

I believe "investing" in unit trusts (aka mutual funds) are one of the worst "investments"! No, it is actually "speculation"!
    Given the fact that there are signs of active and frequent trading by many of these unit trust managers, when you buy unit trusts believing that you are "investing", then actually you are not "investing" but "speculating"!
    Why "speculating"? Because the unit trust managers are "speculating" by frequent and active trading on your behalf!

And you know what? Most unit trust managers have not been totally transparent to you about their actual costs to you when you invest in their unit trusts. Don't believe what I said? Never mind, you can read about the FACTS here (please click on the link)............

How fund managers spend your money
    The costs you don’t see may be more than the ones you do

I think the above are more then enough FACTS to all of you here.
    So, conclusion: I am surprised that CPF ONLY allow CPF members to invest 100% of their CPF fund in unit trusts and yet forbidden to do so in any other investment instruments! (They can only invest 30% in SGX-listed stocks, where many listed stocks turn out to be full of FRAUD)!)

Obviously we can only expect minority to come back with some more LIES and nonsense, but you have to ask yourself whether you believe in Forbes, Financial Times, or you believe in minority (who have been proven time and again to be the biggest liar and bullshitter here)?

TALK COCK LAH. you QUOTE a article they buy. You so sure they never off load it later at 1.2? or they could have avg avg out later thier investment and sold ? Thats what bloody fund manager do manage a portfolio u dumb ass. I didnt say they make $ or lost $ . u are the one so so sure say they go into a long kao! I ask you proof it. IT can be the buy of Nobel are spread into many funds as one of the many counters in the portflio. A fund performance is not depended on 1 bloody stock!

You are the one keep saying they die becoz of 1 stock. I ask you to proof it. from dec 14 to Mar 16 u are so sure they never exited and entered at various dips and peaks? ARE YOU SO SURE? Basicaly ur bull shit anal logy is pick one news article and condem the shit out of it with all the lies and mis information.

I merely ask you proof what you say. dont come talk cock like expert but actually is just bull shitting.

CPF have many way to invest. its not my duty to educate you. u want go do your home work. and what CPF dont allow 100% in equity or unit trust is all about risk. CPF folks have various favours or risk they want to choose to take. but it CPF principle to at least provide some safe guard. . you jolly well know unit trust / EFT are less risky than euqity. but u just want to hup on 1 stupid pt. AS USUAL LIE AND BULLSHIT ALL THE WAY.

SO SHOW ME PRROF LEH... ALL I SEE IS U SHOW ME PROOF CPF IS DOING THEIR JOB TO HELP SAFE KEEP THE MEMBERS $ WHILE STILL ALLOW MEMBERS WHO ARE MORE ADVENTURES AND WILLING TO TAKE SOME RISK TO INVEST . MAKE OR DONT MAKE UP TO THE EACH PERSON RISK AND ABILITY!!!

SO DONT COME TALK COCK AND BULL SHIT US LAH!!!

minority,

So:

Last edited by teddybear; 03-03-16 at 20:56.

Default Noble Group out of benchmark ST Index - Expect more selling of Noble shares

Bad news indeed, Noble Group out of benchmark ST Index! Read the link here, today's news!.............

What is the consequences?
    Simple, expect Noble share price to drop as there will be more selling of Noble shares in the market, especially by institutional investors!
    This will start happening from now onwards until about 21 April or so (i.e. 1 month after effective change date on 21 March).

Firstly, ETFs MUST SELL Noble shares because it is no longer an index stocks!

Secondly, Unit Trusts that track certain specific index MUST also SELL Noble shares otherwise they can't track closely their benchmark index!

It will not happen tomorrow, but you will see the effect until next month or as the institutional investors unwind and rebalance their portfolios...........

For anyone vested in Noble or intend to be vested in Noble, they should read this news article in Financial Times first:
    Attacks on Noble Group’s accounting take their toll

[Read the link for full details...]

As usual for minority, he will be quick to pick on other people and making baseless claims and accusations and when he had been exposed to be the greatest LIAR and BULLSHITTER here with FACTS, he will go into HIDING......................

till later he will appear again as though nothing happened and start his baseless accusation and lies again!!!!!!!!!!

minority,
    What? You are saying that Franklin fund managers are engaged in frequent trading (or to be more exact is "SPECULATION")??
    ?
    Oh my gosh! They should not be isn't it (if what you said is true)?
    They are fund managers, not speculators (on your behalf)! They don't even have confidence in their stock picks that they need to engage in short-term trading hoping to get extra profit???
    Even then, there is no evidence to show that they beat the benchmark index!

Anyway, regardless of whatever lies you want to spin, let me bring to the attention of all here the REAL FACTS, which you can read here:

minority, so not happy with the above? More evidence here (please click on the link)..........

I believe "investing" in unit trusts (aka mutual funds) are one of the worst "investments"! No, it is actually "speculation"!
    Given the fact that there are signs of active and frequent trading by many of these unit trust managers, when you buy unit trusts believing that you are "investing", then actually you are not "investing" but "speculating"!
    Why "speculating"? Because the unit trust managers are "speculating" by frequent and active trading on your behalf!

And you know what? Most unit trust managers have not been totally transparent to you about their actual costs to you when you invest in their unit trusts. Don't believe what I said? Never mind, you can read about the FACTS here (please click on the link)............

I think the above are more then enough FACTS to all of you here.
    So, conclusion: I am surprised that CPF ONLY allow CPF members to invest 100% of their CPF fund in unit trusts and yet forbidden to do so in any other investment instruments! (They can only invest 30% in SGX-listed stocks, where many listed stocks turn out to be full of FRAUD)!)

Obviously we can only expect minority to come back with some more LIES and nonsense, but you have to ask yourself whether you believe in Forbes, Financial Times, or you believe in minority (who have been proven time and again to be the biggest liar and bullshitter here)?

wah! I come back form a holiday and you lying bullshitter without facts is still spewing CRAP!!!! Already make some $$ from the recent stock market moves and u still ard KPB Singapore stock market is crap? I in out DBS with my CPF and SRS already made 13% return in the last 2 mth trade!!

Wow its a sham u say CPF cannot invest ? What bullshit facts u have?""

What? You are saying that Franklin fund managers are engaged in frequent trading (or to be more exact is "SPECULATION")???
    I say u cherry pick a trade from Franklin Fund and say they are crap! I show u that they take position on thier trade and they could have off loaded thier position at a profit. coz their holding are now only 5% of all nobel shares down from the 6% eariler mths ahead. You mean Fund managers cannot take position in their portfolio?? THIS IS A ACTIVE FUND. FUND MANAGER DO THEIR JOB TO BALANCE THE POSITION OF THE FUNDS!!! U AY HIAO OR BAY HIAO???

And you cannot be so STUPID to cannot tell the bloody different between a fund and single equity! DONT ACT STUPID.. or ACTUALLY I THINK YOU ARE REALLY STUPID. If u cannot tell the different on the risk pls go Google dont expect us to educate as dumb prick like you. Thats why CPF allow investment base on the level of risk of the instrument.

Dont give choice to invest KPKB. give choice to invest u cry foul. lost all the money then KPKB again. This is they type of anal prick u are. Stupid and anal.

I am still waiting for your so call FACTS!!! that SGX is ALL A FRAUD!!! SHOW ME THE FACTS LEH ALL OF SGX IS A FRAUD!!! COMMON!! YOU SHOW ONE EXAMPLE THAT SGX TOOK ACTION!! COMMON PROOF IT!! I CHALLENGE A DUMB PRICK LIKE U!!! COMMON!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Again cherry picking for your own argument. So DONT INVEST IN UNIT TRUST!!! WHO FORCE YOU TOO!! DUMB ASS!! THERE ARE OTHER THINGS CAN INVEST IN ETF WHICH IS MORE EFFICIENT!! SO YOU ARE A BLATANT LIAR WHO CHERRY PICK QUOTS WITH THE INTENTION TO MISLEAD! BLOODY SWINE LIAR

https://www.cpf.gov.sg/Members/Schem...stment-schemes

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority the biggest liar spewing lies again! Wow!
    He will never have any end of it!

Celestial Nutrifoods!
    Another of those where top management (like FibreChem) enjoying their fraud-gotten money while what did SGX do to bring these fraudsters to court?????????

wah! I come back form a holiday and you lying bullshitter without facts is still spewing CRAP!!!! Already make some $$ from the recent stock market moves and u still ard KPB Singapore stock market is crap? I in out DBS with my CPF and SRS already made 13% return in the last 2 mth trade!!

Wow its a sham u say CPF cannot invest ? What bullshit facts u have?""

I say u cherry pick a trade from Franklin Fund and say they are crap! I show u that they take position on thier trade and they could have off loaded thier position at a profit. coz their holding are now only 5% of all nobel shares down from the 6% eariler mths ahead. You mean Fund managers cannot take position in their portfolio?? THIS IS A ACTIVE FUND. FUND MANAGER DO THEIR JOB TO BALANCE THE POSITION OF THE FUNDS!!! U AY HIAO OR BAY HIAO???

And you cannot be so STUPID to cannot tell the bloody different between a fund and single equity! DONT ACT STUPID.. or ACTUALLY I THINK YOU ARE REALLY STUPID. If u cannot tell the different on the risk pls go Google dont expect us to educate as dumb prick like you. Thats why CPF allow investment base on the level of risk of the instrument.

Dont give choice to invest KPKB. give choice to invest u cry foul. lost all the money then KPKB again. This is they type of anal prick u are. Stupid and anal.

I am still waiting for your so call FACTS!!! that SGX is ALL A FRAUD!!! SHOW ME THE FACTS LEH ALL OF SGX IS A FRAUD!!! COMMON!! YOU SHOW ONE EXAMPLE THAT SGX TOOK ACTION!! COMMON PROOF IT!! I CHALLENGE A DUMB PRICK LIKE U!!! COMMON!
    Last edited by teddybear; 16-03-16 at 21:02.

minority,
    Lying again?
    Caught you lying again!
    What ETF can you buy? Can you buy US ETF, Europe ETF??? No right!!!!!!!
    As usual, spewing lies with some half-truth and half-lies to confuse people........

Again cherry picking for your own argument. So DONT INVEST IN UNIT TRUST!!! WHO FORCE YOU TOO!! DUMB ASS!! THERE ARE OTHER THINGS CAN INVEST IN ETF WHICH IS MORE EFFICIENT!! SO YOU ARE A BLATANT LIAR WHO CHERRY PICK QUOTS WITH THE INTENTION TO MISLEAD! BLOODY SWINE LIAR

https://www.cpf.gov.sg/Members/Schem...stment-schemes

minority the biggest liar spewing lies again! Wow!
    He will never have any end of it!

Celestial Nutrifoods!
    Another of those where top management (like FibreChem) enjoying their fraud-gotten money while what did SGX do to bring these fraudsters to court?????????
    IS IT SGX ROLE TO BRING THEM TO COURT YOU DUMB ASS!!!! SGX SUSPEND THEM SHOULD THAT BE CPIB?? GET YOUR BLOODY FACTS RIGHT?

ALL SORT OF LIES and BULLSHIT..

SO YOU MEAN 2 counters have practice issues and they are suspended. and trading halt the WHOLE SGX IS FRAUDULENT ?

CAN YOU PROOF THAT TO US PLS?

BY YOUR ANAL LOGY IF THATS THE CASE SO DOW IS ALSO FRUAD? THEY HAV ENRON!LEHMEN!BEAR! and the Bloody list goes on. SO DOW IS A FRAD BAES ON YOUR ANAL LOGY?

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH