Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61116171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: STOCKS THREAD

Stock thread is still here

Stocks opportunity: ARA Asset Management. 3.4 to 3.5% at 1.72. Close to being guaranteed.

Caveat emptor.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Stocks opportunity: ARA Asset Management. 3.4 to 3.5% at 1.72. Close to being guaranteed.

Caveat emptor.
    the majority shareholders didn't say they can't vote rite?

Fool me ONCE , shame on YOU.
    Fool me TWICE, shame on ME.
    Fool me 3RD TIME,so STUPID I am.
    Fool me the FOURTH TIME, I need to be CONDEMNED.
    Fool me the FIFTTH TIME, SIX TIME ... I am really a hopeless GAMBLER, not a investor.
    The final tragedy hopeless GAMBLER stage will bring financial disaster to his/her family.

The stock mkt & FX is all about manipulation. My remiser (deg holder) is thinking of quitting after in
    this line for > 15 yrs. Volume too low & earning only as low as $1k/mth or less.

Many investors have been fooled many times & keep losing that most of them give up trading stocks in/out.
    Yesterday Faternoon dow future was down almost 800 pts & Nasdaq future down 500 pts when Trump was leading & likely to win.
    Today, Dow closed up 200+ pts.

I was watching the China CCTV phoenix channel on the US election. One of the China analyst said that TRUMP will win even
    though the 400+ US TV media have done a survey that Clinton will likely to win.

So pls dont be a trader. You will likely to lose due to your weak emotional trading behaviour. Only a very minorities will likely to
    succeed after paying "expensive SCHOOL FEE" to learn from mistakes through many yrs & start to gain experience.

A successful trader knows that part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the
    fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive. But it take years to learn.

So be a patience investors. Let make investing simple.
    =========================================
    1.Money is made by sitting, not trading all the time.

2. Most successful investors, in fact,do nothing most of the time

3. It takes time to make money. Just be very very patience.

3.Once every few years, there will be a crisis. So be patience

4.There is a time for all things, but you & I don't know when. But we know that when there is extreme fear in the mkt. It is the time to invest.

Actually if you know this, then it is extremely easy to gain.

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584 View Post
    Fool me the FIFTTH TIME, SIX TIME ... I am really a hopeless GAMBLER, not a investor.
    The final tragedy hopeless GAMBLER stage will bring financial disaster to his/her family.

The stock mkt & FX is all about manipulation. My remiser (deg holder) is thinking of quitting after in
    this line for > 15 yrs. Volume too low & earning only as low as $1k/mth or less.

Many investors have been fooled many times & keep losing that most of them give up trading stocks in/out.
    Yesterday Faternoon dow future was down almost 800 pts & Nasdaq future down 500 pts when Trump was leading & likely to win.

I was watching the China CCTV phoenix channel on the US election. One of the China analyst said that TRUMP will win even

So pls dont be a trader. You will likely to lose due to your weak emotional trading behaviour. Only a very minorities will likely to
    succeed after paying "expensive SCHOOL FEE" to learn from mistakes through many yrs & start to gain experience.

A successful trader knows that part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the
    fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive. But it take years to learn.

4.There is a time for all things, but you & I don't know when. But we know that when there is extreme fear in the mkt. It is the time to invest.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

The white working-class American are very angry. So do the France , Iltalian , German , Spanish , British etc etc.
    Next year will be French Presidential election.Will the anti Euro party win? What about Italy referendum in Dec 16 ? What are Briexite in mar17 ?
    Dont play play. Better be aware of all this so that you will make a wise decision not to OVER leverage either through ppty, car ,bond
    etc etc.

The white working-class American are very angry. So do the France , Iltalian , German , Spanish , British etc etc.
    Next year will be French Presidential election.Will the anti Euro party win? What about Italy referendum in Dec 16 ? What are Briexite in mar17 ?
    Dont play play. Better be aware of all this so that you will make a wise decision not to OVER leverage either through ppty, car ,bond
    etc etc.
    Trump won is about JOB JOB JOB. JOB for American. So be prepared.

The company you work for promise you job today but never promised you job tomorrow. So be prepared for rainy days. No matter how well you’re doing, you’ve got to be prepared

Every country on earth will run stimulus all on the same time to anticipate trump america. Its all...... print print print.

Trump will slash taxes and national debt will rocket higher. This will be the straw that broke the camel back. Hello...... hyper inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie View Post
    Every country on earth will run stimulus all on the same time to anticipate trump america. Its all...... print print print.

Trump will slash taxes and national debt will rocket higher. This will be the straw that broke the camel back. Hello...... hyper inflation.
    Print & print until the working class want to "TEAR DOWN THE WALL" that benefits only the RICH. Let hope for the best & be prepared for the worst.

Life will be difficult for Singapore if Trump really means Singapore is taking jobs away from US. Singapore largest export market is US.

In the 90s, we moved alot of product from US to SG & stop buying from US suppliers. Why ? Too expensive ($1 vs 0.20). That is how millions of
    American jobs lost for the past 10 yrs + to Asia.

We have come a full circle since the French Revolution. The poor, working class is revolting against the rich. Brexit is a start. US now, who is next? Globalisation simply left too many behind and the world including Singapore is more divided than ever. Visit one room flats in mature estates within Singapore? Put that picture beside Sentosa Cove, this point will hit home. Its just that we still keep it in check but our population is still very small. We do not have 50 million working class against 50K elites problem. Can the elites see what the working class is going through? I ask myself the question yesterday. Not really. Who wants to give when you have so much?

Trump is fundamentally a businessman, profit minded. His hands are less tied than most American politicians. It will be far easier for him and the senate to pass laws than Obama who is blocked most of the time. The role and balance of power between China and the US will pen out in the next 2 years.

We who depend on foreign exports will not be spared but new opportunities will arise. We actually thrive from globalisation like FTAs etc. Our foreign ministry did such a great job over many years. Protectionism fiscal policy are not all bad for Asia because the US cannot do everything alone. Singapore is steering itself to be a service-trade focus economy, those who changed fast enough will benefit this new wave of decreased globalisation speed. Not end of globalisation.

PS. If you want to empathise what the working class is going through, take a look at this video. Its a drop in the ocean on the wave of protectionist mindset in USA today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ttxGMQOrY

2 cents
    PropVestor
    Last edited by PropVestor; 10-11-16 at 15:49.

The good news is the stock bubble will never burst. The bad news is our currency will be less valuable.

My heart goes to the savers and pensioners. They really don't deserve this.

The good news is the stock bubble will never burst. The bad news is our currency will be less valuable.

Cash savers? Even CPF hoarders do better...

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/sou...rupee-shake-up

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

The good news is the stock bubble will never burst BUT THE BAD NEWS IS THAT >80% OF THE INVESTORS OR TRADERS
    ARE NOT MAKING MONEY OR WILL NOT MAKE MONEY. WHY ? Human being has a short MEMORIES . Mistakes keep
    repeating itself. They ARE CONDEMNED to REPEAT IT again & again until they give up.

Old "fool" give up stocks investing. New "fool" take over. & repeat the same mistakes the old "fool" made for the past 30 yrs.
    But the last 2-3 yrs, more old & new investors become smarter. They are not being "fool" easliy. They just trade less or
    dont trade at all. Trading vol is so low that my remsier is thinking of quitting after > 15 yrs in this line.

That is why I said that CPF is one of the best retirement scheme. We need more diversify income.
    Rental income - HDB or private ppty (Timing & location is important)
    CPF income after age 55 but need to start early >age 30. Tgt $1m using onlly your own 20% contribution + 17% employer
    bond fund
    etc etc.

Cash savers? Even CPF hoarders do better...

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/sou...rupee-shake-up
    Cashless society is an indication that the country is moving toward low interest rate or even negative interest rate.

The good news is the stock bubble will never burst BUT THE BAD NEWS IS THAT >80% OF THE INVESTORS OR TRADERS
    ARE NOT MAKING MONEY OR WILL NOT MAKE MONEY. WHY ? Human being has a short MEMORIES . Mistakes keep
    repeating itself. They ARE CONDEMNED to REPEAT IT again & again until they give up.

Old "fool" give up stocks investing. New "fool" take over. & repeat the same mistakes the old "fool" made for the past 30 yrs.
    But the last 2-3 yrs, more old & new investors become smarter. They are not being "fool" easliy. They just trade less or
    dont trade at all. Trading vol is so low that my remsier is thinking of quitting after > 15 yrs in this line.

That is why I said that CPF is one of the best retirement scheme. We need more diversify income.
    Rental income - HDB or private ppty (Timing & location is important)
    CPF income after age 55 but need to start early >age 30. Tgt $1m using onlly your own 20% contribution + 17% employer
    bond fund
    etc etc.
    This year I already gained over 50% from stocks alone. So many trigger events, if only people consider carefully what you said about traps. Where others thread, I siam. Where others siam, I thread. But not all, gotta be selective indeed.

Now with Trump in power, it's time to switch gear much more to safe assets. If not sure what is safe asset, then CPF is a secondary substitute.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Cashless society is an indication that the country is moving toward low interest rate or even negative interest rate.
    Like this???

http://www.wsj.com/articles/new-zeal...nty-1478723680

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Trump won is about JOB JOB JOB. JOB for American. So be prepared.

The company you work for promise you job today but never promised you job tomorrow. So be prepared for rainy days. No matter how well you’re doing, you’ve got to be prepared
    USD to SGD 1.41 now.

They say that if Trump wins, USD wll weaken. Look at now. USD is strenghtening against most of the currency.

They say that if Trump wins, GOLD will shoot up. Flight to safety. It did shoot up from 1270 to 1330 just for a few hours.
    Now back to 1270+.

So all these anaylsts are talking rubbish. Use the media to manipulate & control our mind. The best stay out. DONT
    ever trust the bankers, remiser , dealer , friends hearsay etc. Only trust "FEAR" It is truely your 幸运神 (fortunate god).

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Didn't I say it before?
    I will say it again: USD have more further upside to go!

USD to SGD 1.41 now.

Is this the reason why all the media are controlled by 1 entity in Singapore?

They say that if Trump wins, USD wll weaken. Look at now. USD is strenghtening against most of the currency.

They say that if Trump wins, GOLD will shoot up. Flight to safety. It did shoot up from 1270 to 1330 just for a few hours.
    Now back to 1270+.

So all these anaylsts are talking rubbish. Use the media to manipulate & control our mind. The best stay out. DONT
    ever trust the bankers, remiser , dealer , friends hearsay etc. Only trust "FEAR" It is truely your 幸运神 (fortunate god).

Now back to 1270+.

Today headline is yesterday's news. In financial world... Retail customers are only meant to eat the left over. For every 10% winners, there are 90% losers.

This year I already gained over 50% from stocks alone.
    they are only fattening u up before they are slaughtering u.

Just like some governments give you goodies before election and then slaughter you much more after election?

They won't get a chance or even if they do, it will not be the whole sum I have. Once I reach a certain level, will lock the gains in some safe assets.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Now back to 1270+.

"Recently, my friend just shared with me that he lost 80k on the day that trump won the election. He went to short jap futures seeing that the DJIA futures were tumbling. The media were calling for doomdays and he shorted aggressively. In the end, he got stopped out. Now he has lost his entire savings. I wonder how long he will need to save another 80k.

FYI, gold price dropped from 1330 to 1225. Being FOOLED by the ANG MOH analyst.

The final tragedy hopeless GAMBLER stage will bring financial disaster to his/her family

Too aggressive I guess.

Wait till I conclude all the profit statements then can send a copy here.

I don't even know what is the real meaning of futures. For me, it's either stocks, fixed deposit or properties. Stocks for steady gains and properties to protect myself against myself.

"Recently, my friend just shared with me that he lost 80k on the day that trump won the election. He went to short jap futures seeing that the DJIA futures were tumbling. The media were calling for doomdays and he shorted aggressively. In the end, he got stopped out. Now he has lost his entire savings. I wonder how long he will need to save another 80k.

FYI, gold price dropped from 1330 to 1225. Being FOOLED by the ANG MOH analyst.

The final tragedy hopeless GAMBLER stage will bring financial disaster to his/her family

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Too aggressive I guess.

Wait till I conclude all the profit statements then can send a copy here.

I don't even know what is the real meaning of futures. For me, it's either stocks, fixed deposit or properties. Stocks for steady gains and properties to protect myself against myself.
    "properties to protect myself against myself"
    ......Priceless

"properties to protect myself against myself"
    ......Priceless
    OK not too bad, another 20%, 21% gains from about a quarter of portfolio.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

OK not too bad, another 20%, 21% gains from about a quarter of portfolio.
    bro, doesn't your selling of ARA contradict your earlier recommendation?

Caveat emptor.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    bro, doesn't your selling of ARA contradict your earlier recommendation?
    Not really, I am still holding lots of ARA.

Sell some to move into next potentially higher yield and higher risk area which most don't thread.

My strategy is always the bulk in safest areas, with a small portion into higher risk and higher gain areas.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.