Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 381314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: STOCKS THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Ok, I show you proof and you admit that you are the a liar, bullshit and talk cock king here?
    Otherwise why waste my effort to argue on something or show something so many people already know (except you)???

Wah more prataing I ask u for facts u cannot show then have lots of bull shit theory n excuses not to show? Common lah if u have it u have it. Don't have it just admit it don't come and what u agrees this shit then I show u facts. Why not u show me the facts and not ur bull shit opinions crap n lies then I decide if ur facts are real n not some crap coming from ur mouth? What are u waiting for? Trying to wiggle out of it again?
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Indeed, you talk like an idiot!
    If shares price not up before releasing good news, how the insiders' got caught for insiders' trading??
    Oh u mean u day 1 look at stock market? Share prices don't move on other over economy good news? Don't move on market sentiment? Why some share move down in spite of good news? Backside trading? Becoz u donno why it move means insider wow. Ur are really one full of shit dumb ass. Go read up speculation and market behaviour.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Very simple, since you want to lie and bullshit and talk cock that I don't have the facts, and when I show you the facts, can you then admit that you are a liar, bullshitter and talk cock king here?

Otherwise it is very wise who is making empty noise here, don't know what prata you talking about..........

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Wah more prataing I ask u for facts u cannot show then have lots of bull shit theory n excuses not to show? Common lah if u have it u have it. Don't have it just admit it don't come and what u agrees this shit then I show u facts. Why not u show me the facts and not ur bull shit opinions crap n lies then I decide if ur facts are real n not some crap coming from ur mouth? What are u waiting for? Trying to wiggle out of it again?

Only an idiot will believe that just because he thought he can work on percentages and hence he is not an idiot because he assumed others can't!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu View Post
    Yes, you are the idiot. I can work on percentages, you can't.

indeed only an idiot will assume you cant work on percentages.
    I have proven (and not assume) that u dun even know about percentages.
    Go back to primary school. After you learn it, let you have the chance to show us you were just ignorant and not an idiot.

Only an idiot will believe that just because he thought he can work on percentages and hence he is not an idiot because he assumed others can't!
    Last edited by Ilikeu; 19-02-16 at 22:10.

Ok, I leave it to all people here to decide who is the idiot....
    I rest my case, since no point continue to argue with an idiot! Ha ha ha!

indeed only an idiot will assume you cant work on percentages.
    I have proven (and not assume) that u dun even know about percentages.
    Go back to primary school. After you learn it, let you have the chance to show us you were just ignorant and not an idiot.

Are these arguments? I see that as educating you.
    After you got whacked left right centre up down not easy, indeed even an idiot like u need to have a good rest. Hope u can rest your case well and learn from these discussions.

Ok, I leave it to all people here to decide who is the idiot....
    I rest my case, since no point continue to argue with an idiot! Ha ha ha!

Are these arguments? I see that as educating you.
    After you got whacked left right centre up down not easy, indeed even an idiot like u need to have a good rest. Hope u can rest your case well and learn from these discussions.
    LOL seriously have doubt that dumb ass is even eduicatable. Likely is mentality impared

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    You keep saying I talk cock and has no facts to back up,
    But yet you have no ball to take up the challenge to admit that you are a liar, bullshitter and talk cock king here if I can show you the facts?

Now now, these are facts which are strong enough to show that you have no ball to stand behind your accusation and just prove that you are the liar, bullshitter and talk cock king isn't it?

LOL seriously have doubt that dumb ass is even eduicatable. Likely is mentality impared
    Very simple, since you want to lie and bullshit and talk cock that I don't have the facts, and when I show you the facts, can you then admit that you are a liar, bullshitter and talk cock king here?

Otherwise it is very wise who is making empty noise here, don't know what prata you talking about..........
    Quote Originally Posted by minority

minority,
    You keep saying I talk cock and has no facts to back up,
    But yet you have no ball to take up the challenge to admit that you are a liar, bullshitter and talk cock king here if I can show you the facts?

Now now, these are facts which are strong enough to show that you have no ball to stand behind your accusation and just prove that you are the liar, bullshitter and talk cock king isn't it?

WOW u still dancing round n round. u bollywood actor trained?

I ASKED YOU PROVE YOUR ALLEGATION ON THE SGingapore Equity market & CPF ? I CALL YOU BULLSHIT LIAR COZ YOU HAVE NO FACTS! AND HAVE TILL NOW NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE ANY SUPPORTING FACTS TO PROOF YOU ALLEGATIONS. SO STOP DANCING AROUND. WHAT BULL SHIT CHALLENGE?? U CHALLENGING YOURSELF? YOU PROVE YOUR ALLEGATIONS THEN I WILL WONT CALL U BULLSHIT AND LIAR!!!

STOP DANCING ARD.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

By the way, what is the meaning of flipping prata you keep talking about? What is the wrong with people flipping prata? You are insinuating the indians about something is it (since prata is indian origin dish)?

Anyway, you are flip flopping again, as usual, the liar and bullshitter and talk cock king here! Ha ha ha!

Don't need to keep beating around the bush lah!
    You want me to show facts (which anyway quite many people already know)?
    Simple, just accept the challenge to be willing to admit that you are a liar, bullshitter and talk cock king if I can provide the facts.
    Why you so scared to accept the challenge if you are so sure you are not making baseless accusation and you are the real liar, bullshitter and talk cock king here?

Your action of not daring to accept the challenge to to back up your accusation already speaks very loudly of yourself! Ho ho ho! Liar liar pant on fire liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW u still dancing round n round. u bollywood actor trained?

I ASKED YOU PROVE YOUR ALLEGATION ON THE SGingapore Equity market & CPF ? I CALL YOU BULLSHIT LIAR COZ YOU HAVE NO FACTS! AND HAVE TILL NOW NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE ANY SUPPORTING FACTS TO PROOF YOU ALLEGATIONS. SO STOP DANCING AROUND. WHAT BULL SHIT CHALLENGE?? U CHALLENGING YOURSELF? YOU PROVE YOUR ALLEGATIONS THEN I WILL WONT CALL U BULLSHIT AND LIAR!!!

STOP DANCING ARD.

By the way, what is the meaning of flipping prata you keep talking about? What is the wrong with people flipping prata? You are insinuating the indians about something is it (since prata is indian origin dish)?

Anyway, you are flip flopping again, as usual, the liar and bullshitter and talk cock king here! Ha ha ha!

Don't need to keep beating around the bush lah!
    You want me to show facts (which anyway quite many people already know)?
    Simple, just accept the challenge to be willing to admit that you are a liar, bullshitter and talk cock king if I can provide the facts.
    Why you so scared to accept the challenge if you are so sure you are not making baseless accusation and you are the real liar, bullshitter and talk cock king here?

Your action of not daring to accept the challenge to to back up your accusation already speaks very loudly of yourself! Ho ho ho! Liar liar pant on fire liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT YOU TYPE??? LOL.. U CANNOT EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTION AND U RUN ARD IN CIRCLES?? LOL!!! GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH A LIAR OR BULLSHIT YOU ARE? I ASK YOU SIMPLE QUESTION. SHOW ME THE FACTS LAH LIAR DONT COME RUN ROUND N ROUND IN CORHRENTLY DRUNK OR HIGH... COMMON LIAR?? TIME TO PUT SOME FACTS IN THAT SHIT GAP OF YOURS.. COMMON?? WHERE ARE THE PROOF ???

I THINK I KNOW! U DONT HAVE PROOF!! NEXT WILL BE BULLSHIT RUN AROUND AGAIN.. THE USUAL CRAP!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

No proof? Ha ha ha!
    Just like the argument that Singapore government force-buy people's land at below market price in the early days, that one you also say not true blah blah blah, so true or not after your lie got exposed?
    So minority, Already proven you are a liar lah!
    Now again???

Ok ok, if you agree to take up the challenge to admit that you are the biggest liar, bullshitter and talk cock king here if I can provide the facts then I will refer you to the facts! (not to be conned again by you just like the land acquisition case!)

LOL DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT YOU TYPE??? LOL.. U CANNOT EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTION AND U RUN ARD IN CIRCLES?? LOL!!! GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH A LIAR OR BULLSHIT YOU ARE? I ASK YOU SIMPLE QUESTION. SHOW ME THE FACTS LAH LIAR DONT COME RUN ROUND N ROUND IN CORHRENTLY DRUNK OR HIGH... COMMON LIAR?? TIME TO PUT SOME FACTS IN THAT SHIT GAP OF YOURS.. COMMON?? WHERE ARE THE PROOF ???

I THINK I KNOW! U DONT HAVE PROOF!! NEXT WILL BE BULLSHIT RUN AROUND AGAIN.. THE USUAL CRAP!

No proof? Ha ha ha!
    Just like the argument that Singapore government force-buy people's land at below market price in the early days, that one you also say not true blah blah blah, so true or not after your lie got exposed?
    Now again???

Ok ok, if you agree to take up the challenge to admit that you are the biggest liar, bullshitter and talk cock king here if I can provide the facts then I will refer you to the facts! (not to be conned again by you just like the land acquisition case!)

Again u are dodging and running ard and want to change topic. Can u answer my questiin show poof n facts to substitute ur allegation in Singapore equities and cpf. Don't try to use ur usual dirty lies tricks want to change topic. U lost the argument on the other topics same thing change topic half way bluff n lie ur way through. So come show ur proof n facts on the equity n cpf allegation u make. I challenge u! Bloody liar!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    Lying through your teeth again about the topic on Singapore's forced land acquisition?

Ok, please tell us, do you agree that:
    "The Singapore government force-buy Singaporeans' land at below market price under the Compulsory Land Acquisition Act in the early days (before 199x)."

If you don't agree, then the facts fly in your face and you are the biggest liar here right?

Oh no no, you have been avoiding above question for very long time and Don't try to use ur usual dirty lies tricks want to change topic again when I raise it (please look at your statement and look yourself in the mirror) and diverging attention to other bullshit and then go around beating around the bush and cook up more lies and bullshit and talk cock this time again?

Again u are dodging and running ard and want to change topic. Can u answer my questiin show poof n facts to substitute ur allegation in Singapore equities and cpf. Don't try to use ur usual dirty lies tricks want to change topic. U lost the argument on the other topics same thing change topic half way bluff n lie ur way through. So come show ur proof n facts on the equity n cpf allegation u make. I challenge u! Bloody liar!
    No proof? Ha ha ha!
    Now again???

minority,
    Lying through your teeth again about the topic on Singapore's forced land acquisition?

"The Singapore government force-buy Singaporeans' land at below market price under the Compulsory Land Acquisition Act in the early days (before 199x)."

If you don't agree, then the facts fly in your face and you are the biggest liar here right?

Oh no no, you have been avoiding above question for very long time and Don't try to use ur usual dirty lies tricks want to change topic again when I raise it (please look at your statement and look yourself in the mirror) and diverging attention to other bullshit and then go around beating around the bush and cook up more lies and bullshit and talk cock this time again?

LOL!!!!! There u go trying to change topic. Lol basically show ur bluff and bull and lies. Can u answer this question I keep asking u for proof n facts on ur allegation on cpf n singapore equity. Don't come try change topic lah. But then lying shit like u I don't expect anything to come out from the shit hole u have as mouth.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    there you go the snake-oil salesman trying to avoid the question again when you kept quiet the other time after you said I bullshit about that?
    So trying to avoid the question and still insist that I bullshit and lie again?

Now now, before I provide you with the facts about my comments on the Singapore stocks (which takes time and effort to dig out, just like the other time about the compulsory land acquisition), you have to be honest and tell us after I had already provided the facts:

1. do you agree that:

2. You will admit that you are the biggest liar, bullshitter and talk cock king here and your accusation are all fake and baseless if I provide you with the facts?

Anyway, think it is a waste of effort and time dealing with you here because I would only expect the same kind of bullshit and baseless accusation from you again, what to expect from you such low-form spineless creature with absolutely zero integrity and moral character right?

LOL!!!!! There u go trying to change topic. Lol basically show ur bluff and bull and lies. Can u answer this question I keep asking u for proof n facts on ur allegation on cpf n singapore equity. Don't come try change topic lah. But then lying shit like u I don't expect anything to come out from the shit hole u have as mouth.
    minority,

minority,
    there you go the snake-oil salesman trying to avoid the question again when you kept quiet the other time after you said I bullshit about that?

Now now, before I provide you with the facts about my comments on the Singapore stocks (which takes time and effort to dig out, just like the other time about the compulsory land acquisition), you have to be honest and tell us after I had already provided the facts:

1. do you agree that:

2. You will admit that you are the biggest liar, bullshitter and talk cock king here and your accusation are all fake and baseless if I provide you with the facts?

Anyway, think it is a waste of effort and time dealing with you here because I would only expect the same kind of bullshit and baseless accusation from you again, what to expect from you such low-form spineless creature with absolutely zero integrity and moral character right?

LOL here u go proof that you cannot answer a straight answer. this thread is a stock thread and you start throwing allegation that the singapore security are all a fraud , so is CPF etc. so I am asking you proof it. show us the proof not just lie and talk cock.

Who The F remember what Singapore land crap you just bring up. Which is not the topic in this thread. Not happy with that singapore land thing. go back to that thread. wWhy The F are u not answering a straight up question? JUSTIFY YOUR ALLEGATIONS WITH PROOF AND FACTS!. I Guess you don't have any. its your usual lies n bluff when challenge try to prata and dance your way ard it and then cross reference to some other debates which is ages ago and Who THE F remember.

So common stop dodging with all ur BULLSHIT.. YOU either have proof n facts or u don't have.

Well I THINK WE ALL KNOW HERE.. YOU ARE JUST BULLSHIT.. AND BIG MOUTH SHIT LIAR... No surprising. actually .

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

LOL here u go proof that you cannot answer a straight answer!
    I had ask you previously this question previously but you refused to answer:
    "By the way, what is the meaning of "flipping prata" you keep talking about? What is the wrong with people flipping prata? You are insinuating the indians about something is it (since prata is indian origin dish)? "

Also I had been asking you this below question in the thread that you keep insisting I bullshit about the land acquisition issue BUT yet you don't dare to answer this very simple question I had asked you don't know how many donkey times (that you don't need to refer to the other thread):

1. do you agree that:

If you don't know whether this is true, then say so that you don't know!
    Why keep insisting on something I said as bullshit just because of your ignorant?

Anyway, I already provided facts for this land acquisition issue, this above question is to just to test your integrity only ha ha ha!!!!!!!!
    As what you wrote and your action shows, you have ZERO integrity, PERIOD!

Until you answer my above question (1.) and accept my challenge (2.) mentioned below, I will not provide the facts about stocks because it is obvious that no matter what facts I provide (just like land acquisition case), you will still say I bullshit and then avoid answering questions that show you are a liar, bullshitter and talk cock king again! Didn't this happen in the Punggol thread too? Recurring smelly tactic by you minority, the biggest liar and spineless low-form creature here with absolutely ZERO integrity and moral character, what can we expect from you? Most forumers here know this very well already lah!!!!!!!!!!

LOL here u go proof that you cannot answer a straight answer. this thread is a stock thread and you start throwing allegation that the singapore security are all a fraud , so is CPF etc. so I am asking you proof it. show us the proof not just lie and talk cock.

Who The F remember what Singapore land crap you just bring up. Which is not the topic in this thread. Not happy with that singapore land thing. go back to that thread. wWhy The F are u not answering a straight up question? JUSTIFY YOUR ALLEGATIONS WITH PROOF AND FACTS!. I Guess you don't have any. its your usual lies n bluff when challenge try to prata and dance your way ard it and then cross reference to some other debates which is ages ago and Who THE F remember.

So common stop dodging with all ur BULLSHIT.. YOU either have proof n facts or u don't have.

Well I THINK WE ALL KNOW HERE.. YOU ARE JUST BULLSHIT.. AND BIG MOUTH SHIT LIAR... No surprising. actually .
    minority,

1. do you agree that:

Last edited by teddybear; 22-02-16 at 17:30.

LOL here u go proof that you cannot answer a straight answer!
    I had ask you previously this question previously but you refused to answer:
    "By the way, what is the meaning of "flipping prata" you keep talking about? What is the wrong with people flipping prata? You are insinuating the indians about something is it (since prata is indian origin dish)? "

Also I had been asking you this below question in the thread that you keep insisting I bullshit about the land acquisition issue BUT yet you don't dare to answer this very simple question I had asked you don't know how many donkey times (that you don't need to refer to the other thread):

1. do you agree that:

If you don't know whether this is true, then say so that you don't know!
    Why keep insisting on something I said as bullshit just because of your ignorant?

Anyway, I already provided facts for this land acquisition issue, this above question is to just to test your integrity only ha ha ha!!!!!!!!
    As what you wrote and your action shows, you have ZERO integrity, PERIOD!

Until you answer my above question (1.) and accept my challenge (2.) mentioned below, I will not provide the facts about stocks because it is obvious that no matter what facts I provide (just like land acquisition case), you will still say I bullshit and then avoid answering questions that show you are a liar, bullshitter and talk cock king again! Didn't this happen in the Punggol thread too? Recurring smelly tactic by you minority, the biggest liar and spineless low-form creature here with absolutely ZERO integrity and moral character, what can we expect from you? Most forumers here know this very well already lah!!!!!!!!!!

COMMON LAH DONT ACT LIKE 3 YR KID LAH. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY FLIPPING PRATA DONT TRY TO INSINUATE OTHERWISE LAH.. WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO DEVIATE FROM THE 2 SIMPLE QUESTION POSTED TO YOU? SHOW THE PROOF n FACT ON YOUR ALLEGATION ON SGX N CPF.

WHAT Must agree to you 1 n 2. WHO THE F CARE ABOUT YOUR 1 and 2. BASICALLY THIS IS A STOCK THREAD U COME HERE ACCUSE SGX of BEING RIGGED. ACCUSE CPF ON ITS USABILITY FOR INVESTMENT WITHOUT CONSIDERING ITS PRINCIPLE USE. SO I ASK U SHOW US THE PROOF N FACTS NOT YOUR BULL SHIT N LIES.

ALL YOU CAN KEEP COMING UP WITH IS FLIP FLOPPING ARD AND GIVE 1 2 3? LOL!! NO NEED TO SAY MORE . A FRAUD LIKE YOU IS EXPECTED.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Very funny, you now accusing me of knowing what you mean by your statement: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY FLIPPING PRATA?

Similarly, like that I can also say that you know very well what I said about SGX stocks and CPF are facts, so don't need me to provide facts, and still keep making baseless accusations (just like I provide facts about Singapore's compulsory land acquisition paying significantly below prevailing market rate and you still insisting that I lied and bullshit about it and refused to admit that you you lied!)!

minority, most of us here see through your slimy trick, you biggest liar and bullshitter here! A truly genuine swine and scambag also under-describe you.... ha ha ha!

COMMON LAH DONT ACT LIKE 3 YR KID LAH. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY FLIPPING PRATA DONT TRY TO INSINUATE OTHERWISE LAH.. WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO DEVIATE FROM THE 2 SIMPLE QUESTION POSTED TO YOU? SHOW THE PROOF n FACT ON YOUR ALLEGATION ON SGX N CPF.

WHAT Must agree to you 1 n 2. WHO THE F CARE ABOUT YOUR 1 and 2. BASICALLY THIS IS A STOCK THREAD U COME HERE ACCUSE SGX of BEING RIGGED. ACCUSE CPF ON ITS USABILITY FOR INVESTMENT WITHOUT CONSIDERING ITS PRINCIPLE USE. SO I ASK U SHOW US THE PROOF N FACTS NOT YOUR BULL SHIT N LIES.

ALL YOU CAN KEEP COMING UP WITH IS FLIP FLOPPING ARD AND GIVE 1 2 3? LOL!! NO NEED TO SAY MORE . A FRAUD LIKE YOU IS EXPECTED.

Very funny, you now accusing me of knowing what you mean by your statement: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY FLIPPING PRATA?

Similarly, like that I can also say that you know very well what I said about SGX stocks and CPF are facts, so don't need me to provide facts, and still keep making baseless accusations (just like I provide facts about Singapore's compulsory land acquisition paying significantly below prevailing market rate and you still insisting that I lied and bullshit about it and refused to admit that you you lied!)!

minority, most of us here see through your slimy trick, you biggest liar and bullshitter here! A truly genuine swine and scambag also under-describe you.... ha ha ha!
    LOL WTF CARE WHAT U THINK? COZ YOUR OPINION IS WORTH SHIT.. U BETTER MAKE SURE YOU CAN PROOF YOUR ALLEGATION ON SGX N CPF. DONT DANCE ARD LAH.. BULLSHITTER

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

LOL WTF minority who is the biggest liar and bullshitter here, a slimy swine and scambag, worth less than a piece of shit who DON'T even care about FACTS and can still lie through teeth...

Anyway, don't even need me to prove what I said about SGX-listed stocks and CPF... Go Google and you can find lots of facts to support what I said.... Google just prove you are the biggest LIAR here! No wonder some people like you so strongly supported strict and humongous internet censorship and penalties! (to shut people's mouth up is it?!)

LOL WTF CARE WHAT U THINK? COZ YOUR OPINION IS WORTH SHIT.. U BETTER MAKE SURE YOU CAN PROOF YOUR ALLEGATION ON SGX N CPF. DONT DANCE ARD LAH.. BULLSHITTER

LOL WTF minority who is the biggest liar and bullshitter here, a slimy swine and scambag, worth less than a piece of shit who DON'T even care about FACTS and can still lie through teeth...

Anyway, don't even need me to prove what I said about SGX-listed stocks and CPF... Go Google and you can find lots of facts to support what I said.... Google just prove you are the biggest LIAR here! No wonder some people like you so strongly supported strict and humongous internet censorship and penalties! (to shut people's mouth up is it?!)

Don't talk cock lah. show us the proof and facts!! don't come and say I don't care all this run ard bullshit and lies. so common show us. the facts to justify your allegation on SGX n CPF don't change topic . But we all know you won't be able to deliver any coz you are a bloody lying pig. who is only good with bluff and flip flopping bullshit. So its expected shit from a shit head.

You either have it or you don't. force you then u say go google.!!! LOL!! SHOW US? don't hide behind GOOGLE! GOOGLE IS NOT YOUR FATHER!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

LOL WTF minority who is the biggest liar and bullshitter here, a slimy swine and scambag, worth less than a piece of shit who DON'T even care about FACTS and can still lie through teeth still WANT ME to PROVE HIM A LIAR again???

Ok ok, minority,
    to prove you a biggest LIAR a DONKEY-th time, (wah, don't know how many times already, BIGGEST LIAR here!!!!!!!),
    I bring to you "FibreChem Technologies", whose rogue top management still enjoying life outside of Singapore after scamming lots of money from Singapore investors!

What has SGX done?
    What has MAS and CAD / CPIB done?

So SGX is machiam "mickey mouse" stock market right?
    Rogue CEOs and top management can scam money and still enjoy life out there......

And you still refuse to explain what you mean by "flipping prata" that you used so derogatorily so many times??? Why? don't dare to explain is it????

Don't talk cock lah. show us the proof and facts!! don't come and say I don't care all this run ard bullshit and lies. so common show us. the facts to justify your allegation on SGX n CPF don't change topic . But we all know you won't be able to deliver any coz you are a bloody lying pig. who is only good with bluff and flip flopping bullshit. So its expected shit from a shit head.

You either have it or you don't. force you then u say go google.!!! LOL!! SHOW US? don't hide behind GOOGLE! GOOGLE IS NOT YOUR FATHER!

Last edited by teddybear; 23-02-16 at 19:49.

LOL WTF minority who is the biggest liar and bullshitter here, a slimy swine and scambag, worth less than a piece of shit who DON'T even care about FACTS and can still lie through teeth still WANT ME to PROVE HIM A LIAR again???

Ok ok, minority,
    to prove you a biggest LIAR a DONKEY-th time, (wah, don't know how many times already, BIGGEST LIAR here!!!!!!!),
    I bring to you "FibreChem Technologies", whose rogue top management still enjoying life outside of Singapore after scamming lots of money from Singapore investors!

What has SGX done?

Rogue CEOs and top management can scam money and still enjoy life out there......

And you still refuse to explain what you mean by "flipping prata" that you used so derogatorily so many times??? Why? don't dare to explain is it????

That counter not suspended? SGX didnt investigate? SGX didnt suspend the counter and name the board holders and take action? Dis SGX countine to let the counter trade?

http://www.straitstimes.com/business...inst-offenders

Dont be a clown this you call facts. point out a company that mis behaved and investors lost money means the whole lot is fraud? Then in the same breath DJ is also fraud then! LEhman! Bearstern! ERON! So DJ is also a mickey mouse browse like you say?

MAKE MONEY THAT TIME never KPKB. when lost MONEY IS THE WHOLE MARKET FAULT??? WOW.. HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?

SGX never ever go CAD n MAS?? dont LIE LAH

http://investorrelations.sgx.com/rel...leaseid=590617

Want to play penny stocks and punt donno the risk? Lost $ KPKB you are bloody sore loosers.. yeah like that all the equity market in the world to you are FRAUD . This is what you call FACTS n PROOF THAT SINGAPORE EQUITY IS FRAUD!!! WOW!!! NO WONDER YOU ARE A FOOL.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

YOU REALLY MAKE ME WANT TO LAUGH... CPF LEH.. wHERE YOUR FACTS!! WHY?? NOTHING LIAO AH!!!! WANT TO HIDE AHH.... BO ZEE LIAO AHHHH

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Wow!
    Tell you FibreChem, and you show us actions against any other company to justify your bullshit claim again???

FACT is, FibreChem ex-CEO and top management who committed the fraud still enjoying life with the ill-gotten money from Singaporean investors.......
    What happened to FibreChem I didn't follow up, the company suspended or already delisted from SGX?
    Delist so that it can more easily forgotten????

What has SGX / MAS / CAD / CPIB done to bring FibreChem's top management to justice?
    Tell us, minority......... Don't go bullshit about other companies (we can come to them later)....
    Let's tackle 1 company at a time (many many more companies like that!), this time we focus on "FibreChem Technologies"........

Again minority,
    Your reply exposed you to be the biggest liar and bullshitter here, trying to beat around the bush and refuse to answer questions that exposed you are the biggest liar and bullshitter!

Now, given you the facts, you admit you bullshit about your claims against me and you are the biggest liar and bullshitter here????

That counter not suspended? SGX didnt investigate? SGX didnt suspend the counter and name the board holders and take action? Dis SGX countine to let the counter trade?

Dont be a clown this you call facts. point out a company that mis behaved and investors lost money means the whole lot is fraud? Then in the same breath DJ is also fraud then! LEhman! Bearstern! ERON! So DJ is also a mickey mouse browse like you say?

MAKE MONEY THAT TIME never KPKB. when lost MONEY IS THE WHOLE MARKET FAULT??? WOW.. HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?

Want to play penny stocks and punt donno the risk? Lost $ KPKB you are bloody sore loosers.. yeah like that all the equity market in the world to you are FRAUD . This is what you call FACTS n PROOF THAT SINGAPORE EQUITY IS FRAUD!!! WOW!!! NO WONDER YOU ARE A FOOL.

Ok ok, minority,

What has SGX done?

You want more facts?
    Nah! I already given you enough!
    Wait till you give me responsible reply about FibreChem and admit you bullshit about your claims against me and you are the biggest liar and bullshitter here, then I will consider providing you more facts...........

YOU REALLY MAKE ME WANT TO LAUGH... CPF LEH.. wHERE YOUR FACTS!! WHY?? NOTHING LIAO AH!!!! WANT TO HIDE AHH.... BO ZEE LIAO AHHHH

minority,
    To throw more shit in your face and expose more of your lies and bullshit, I would like to bring to attention of all people here that "FibreChem Technologies" top management confirmed to have committed accounting fraud - by appointed investigator nTan Corporate Advisory (which you can read here)

Fibrechem: Report On Independent Investigation By NTan.
    28 Dec 2011 10:11
    The matters uncovered by the Independent Investigation were, however, more extensive. What was uncovered were financial and accounting misstatements that extended beyond the apparent initial scope of the Group's trade receivables and cash balances...
    Attachments:
    FibreChemFinalReport.pdf
    minority,
    Don't be lazy and anyhow lie and bullshit!
    Go read the 73 pages investigation final report by nTan!

Wow!
    Tell you FibreChem, and you show us actions against any other company to justify your bullshit claim again???

FACT is, FibreChem ex-CEO and top management who committed the fraud still enjoying life with the ill-gotten money from Singaporean investors.......
    What happened to FibreChem I didn't follow up, the company suspended or already delisted from SGX?
    Delist so that it can more easily forgotten????

What has SGX / MAS / CAD / CPIB done to bring FibreChem's top management to justice?
    Tell us, minority......... Don't go bullshit about other companies (we can come to them later)....
    Let's tackle 1 company at a time (many many more companies like that!), this time we focus on "FibreChem Technologies"........

Again minority,
    Your reply exposed you to be the biggest liar and bullshitter here, trying to beat around the bush and refuse to answer questions that exposed you are the biggest liar and bullshitter!

Now, given you the facts, you admit you bullshit about your claims against me and you are the biggest liar and bullshitter here????