Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5101516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: STOCKS THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    minority,
    Lying again?
    Caught you lying again!
    What ETF can you buy? Can you buy US ETF, Europe ETF??? No right!!!!!!!
    As usual, spewing lies with some half-truth and half-lies to confuse people........
    DID I SAY HAVE US ETF? EUROPE ETF? DID I SAY THAT!!!!!! WTF!!! DID I SAY THAT A NOT ARSE!

MUST WELL YOU SAY IS THERE ETF FOR WHOLE WORLD A NOT??

ANYWAY WHY DO I NEED US ETF? OR EUROPE ETF??? COZ U SAY 1 HAVE Securitys Fraud MEANS THEY WHOLE EXCHANGE IS FRAUDULENT! SO WHY BOTHER!! DUMBASS LAIR.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

minority,
    Ok so you are now telling us it is CPIB that is NOT DOING THEIR JOB???

Oh gosh! And CPIB is a government body! (while SGX is not!)
    MORE lies again???

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    IS IT SGX ROLE TO BRING THEM TO COURT YOU DUMB ASS!!!! SGX SUSPEND THEM SHOULD THAT BE CPIB?? GET YOUR BLOODY FACTS RIGHT?

ALL SORT OF LIES and BULLSHIT..

SO YOU MEAN 2 counters have practice issues and they are suspended. and trading halt the WHOLE SGX IS FRAUDULENT ?

CAN YOU PROOF THAT TO US PLS?

BY YOUR ANAL LOGY IF THATS THE CASE SO DOW IS ALSO FRUAD? THEY HAV ENRON!LEHMEN!BEAR! and the Bloody list goes on. SO DOW IS A FRAD BAES ON YOUR ANAL LOGY?

minority,
    Then what you said GOT BIG ISSUES!

Firstly, you told us:
    INVEST IN ETF WHICH IS MORE EFFICIENT!!

Then, you told us no US ETF and no EUROPE ETF, so can only invest in Singapore ETF.
    I go see Singapore ETF, but it is super inefficient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See, now average transacted volume per day is about 700,000 units and current price is S$2.88 or about transacted value of $2 Millions per day!
    If 1M Singapore CPF holders want to buy $100,000 each, that will be a transacted value of $100,000,000,000 or $100 BILLIONS!!! But 1 day the STI ETF only transact about $2 Millions, it means will take 50,000 DAYS to transact!
    Like that how to buy without moving the price significantly??? Wow! Super bloody inefficient!!!!
    This is the real FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, there you go, MORE LIES from minority EXPOSED again.............

DID I SAY HAVE US ETF? EUROPE ETF? DID I SAY THAT!!!!!! WTF!!! DID I SAY THAT A NOT ARSE!

MUST WELL YOU SAY IS THERE ETF FOR WHOLE WORLD A NOT??

ANYWAY WHY DO I NEED US ETF? OR EUROPE ETF??? COZ U SAY 1 HAVE Securitys Fraud MEANS THEY WHOLE EXCHANGE IS FRAUDULENT! SO WHY BOTHER!! DUMBASS LAIR.
    Again cherry picking for your own argument. So DONT INVEST IN UNIT TRUST!!! WHO FORCE YOU TOO!! DUMB ASS!! THERE ARE OTHER THINGS CAN INVEST IN ETF WHICH IS MORE EFFICIENT!! SO YOU ARE A BLATANT LIAR WHO CHERRY PICK QUOTS WITH THE INTENTION TO MISLEAD! BLOODY SWINE LIAR

https://www.cpf.gov.sg/Members/Schem...stment-schemes

minority,
    Then what you said GOT BIG ISSUES!

Firstly, you told us:
    INVEST IN ETF WHICH IS MORE EFFICIENT!!

Then, you told us no US ETF and no EUROPE ETF, so can only invest in Singapore ETF.
    I go see Singapore ETF, but it is super inefficient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See, now average transacted volume per day is about 700,000 units and current price is S$2.88 or about transacted value of $2 Millions per day!
    If 1M Singapore CPF holders want to buy $100,000 each, that will be a transacted value of $100,000,000,000 or $100 BILLIONS!!! But 1 day the STI ETF only transact about $2 Millions, it means will take 50,000 DAYS to transact!
    Like that how to buy without moving the price significantly??? Wow! Super bloody inefficient!!!!
    This is the real FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, there you go, MORE LIES from minority EXPOSED again.............
    WAT COCK LOGIC? If THERE ARE MORE BUYERS AND SELLER THE VOLUME WILL GO UP DONT COME BULL SHIT US WITH YOUR LIES AND CRAP LAH..

COMMON SHOW ME THE PROOF LEH??? WHERE SGX IS FRAUDULENT? AND SHOW ME WHY CPF CANNOT INVEST?? I SEE SO MANY AVENUE TO INVEST, Property, Shares, Trust, gold, ETF, FIX BONDS etc. DONT INVEST STILL GET 3-5% no RISK. SO WHAT CANNOT? COMMON TELL US YOUR BULLSHIT AGAIN? SHOW SOME PROOF LEH.. DONT JUST TALK COCK AND WEASSLE ARD. BLOODY SNAKE.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    Ok so you are now telling us it is CPIB that is NOT DOING THEIR JOB???

Oh gosh! And CPIB is a government body! (while SGX is not!)
    MORE lies again???
    U GO ASK CPIB WHY U ASK ME? I BASICALLY TELL YOU WHICH PART PEOPLE SHOULD LOOK AT. GO ASK CPIB THEN? HOW YOU KNOW THEY NEVER LOOK INTO IT? PLS EXPLAIN WITH PROOF? DONT TALK COCK

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Bro cbsh...

Where r u? Busy?

Any tips on what to look at now?

since i made my maiden post on valuebuddies, i thought maybe i should post it here as well since we do have a stocks thread

Just posting what I think is the breakdown of the NAV of Singholdings. Current share price $0.32.

The company is now debt free.

Assuming they don't sell anymore units of Robin Residences from now until end of June and collect the 111m in receivables (I assume the bulk of it is from the sold units of Robin Residences).

Listed net asset value $0.6368 less off the $0.0125 dividend paid =
    Current NAV at $0.6243

PPE a negligible $0.0016
    Equity Investment in Sing Investments $0.0107
    Freehold Industrial property $0.067

The rest are my estimations ie mix and match between mainly net cash and balance worth of Robin Residences totalling $0.545:

Balance of 70% share of unsold units at Waterwoods $0.0173
    Balance of 41 units (31% of the project) at Robin Residences $0.29
    Estimated net cash $0.2377

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584 View Post
    SGD$1 = A$0.9945.
    Do dual currency SGD base against Aus at below A$0.97+ 0.99+ is quite safe.
    Range bound 0.98 to 1.03+ for the past 8 mths.

SGD$1 = Cad$0.993. (high was 1.35).
    If U think oil will recover in 2nd half. Can do SGD base against cad & strike 0.98.

FX option . Aus Vs SGD. Range bound for past 1 year 0.98 to 1.04+

Deal Type: European Vanilla Option
    Currency Pair: AUD/SGD
    Trade Date: 06/05/2016
    Premium Payment Date: 10/05/2016
    Final Expiry Date / Cutoff: 07/07/2016 / 15:00 Tokyo
    Final Maturity Date: 11/07/2016
    Price: 0.560000% (net price)
    Premium Amount: Client receives SGD 1,400.00 (net amount)
    Option Details
    Buy/Sell: Client sells
    Call/Put: SGD Call / AUD Put
    Notional: Client buys: AUD 253,807.11
    Client sells: SGD 250,000.00
    Strike: 0.9850 SGD per 1 AUD
    Barrier(s): Not Applicable
    Observation Period: Not Applicable
    Option Expiry Date: 07/07/2016

Default FRANKLIN Resources sold Noble for about S$0.42 per share

olam is not the same as noble.
    Temasek owns majority of olam

Temasek ownership doesn't mean anything as long as the company is a LEMON, just like eg Micropolis (which closed shop and all investment money gone into thin air (something like S$800+ Millions?)), or Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing (sold at a cheap price of S$2.68 per share in 2009 and most investment money in it gone into smoke, most shareholders burnt to hell, and mind you, CSM was IPO at S$3.40 per share in 1999)........

According to this webpage here, Temasek lost $BILLIONS in CSM...

Quote Originally Posted by jeaprp View Post
    olam is not the same as noble.
    Temasek owns majority of olam
    Last edited by teddybear; 09-05-16 at 20:31.

The bad news continue for Noble.............

Noble CEO resigns; Noble to sell US energy marketing subsidiary
    MAY 30, 20168:41 AM

Noble came under attack from a little-known research house Iceberg Research last year. Iceberg alleged accounting improprieties. Hit by market doubts over its solvency amid a commodity slump, Noble's shares fell from over S$1 a share to below S$0.30 a share.

Noble last traded at S$0.305.

Actually, Noble is now trading down at S$0.295.........
    I won't be surprise if Olam will be like Noble some days in future (except that its backer has more money to throw around to support it and can be on life-support for very much longer, like CSM)..........

Noble came under attack from a little-known research house Iceberg Research last year. Iceberg alleged accounting improprieties. Hit by market doubts over its solvency amid a commodity slump, Noble's shares fell from over S$1 a share to below S$0.30 a share.

I won't be surprise if Olam will be like Noble some days in future (except that its backer has more money to throw around to support it and can be on life-support for very much longer, like CSM)..........
    Noble Group Ltd. bonds surged by a record of >10% (from 76 to 85) after the commodity trader asked shareholders for about $500 million to replenish its capital .

But Noble stock plunge by >10% after the right issue announcement.

Jumbo shares slowly rising under the radar ..😁

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey88 View Post
    Jumbo shares slowly rising under the radar ..��
    at 45c u can call it under the radar but not at 60c.

Jumbo on the bull.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

MM2 steady

By now you should realise that investing in stock with a decent return is getting more tough.
    Pls do not use your CPF-OA to buy stock unless you are very sure you have the ability to
    control your emotional & will not or will NEVER buy on herd instinct. Having a high IQ does
    not guarantee success in stock.

Your CPF money is for your retirement. Dont touch unless you dont have to .A survey showing 1 in 3 working SG adults not planning for retirement.40% .
    So better Start as early as possible for your retirement. 未雨绸缪. To prepare for rainy day .Always remember. DIG THE WELL FIRST BEFORE YOU ARE THIRTY. If not, sooner of later you will be digging your own grave when you grow old.

Retirement planning is like what Confucius said.
    The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying small stones.
    To accomplish any major task , you first must take tiny steps in order to get it done.

Action is the real measure of intelligence - Napoleon Hill.
    Good Education eradicates poverty & but never guarantee prosperity. The biggest issue people commonly face in retirement planning is procrastination (NO ACTION)

Our CPF is one of the best tool for retirement planning. We should focus our time & energy on growing our CPF . CPF withdrawal age will always be 55.Only change is how much u can withdraw after deducting the min sum SA (yr 2016 is $161k) needed to set aside

Teachers (CPF board) open the door, so you must enter by yourself faithfully. So take ACTION early for your retirement NOW. Do it in small step.

By age 65, you can say GOODBYE TENSION (stress). HELLO PENSION (Annuity - CPF life).

Actually stocks easy to earn for me but cannot be too. Amount cannot be too big as well to control my psychology.

This year has been extremely good for me. I sold all my portfolio just about 2 weeks before crash and decided to stay away due to Brexit. The signs are there but people refuse to heed it.

April also had another windfall. Overall this year based on capital of about 25K, the profits is about 12%. Attach a screenshot of June transactions for reference.

Looking for opportunities on the way forward.

Stocks.jpg

By now you should realise that investing in stock with a decent return is getting more tough.
    Pls do not use your CPF-OA to buy stock unless you are very sure you have the ability to
    control your emotional & will not or will NEVER buy on herd instinct. Having a high IQ does
    not guarantee success in stock.

Your CPF money is for your retirement. Dont touch unless you dont have to .A survey showing 1 in 3 working SG adults not planning for retirement.40% .
    So better Start as early as possible for your retirement. 未雨绸缪. To prepare for rainy day .Always remember. DIG THE WELL FIRST BEFORE YOU ARE THIRTY. If not, sooner of later you will be digging your own grave when you grow old.

Retirement planning is like what Confucius said.
    The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying small stones.
    To accomplish any major task , you first must take tiny steps in order to get it done.

Action is the real measure of intelligence - Napoleon Hill.
    Good Education eradicates poverty & but never guarantee prosperity. The biggest issue people commonly face in retirement planning is procrastination (NO ACTION)

Our CPF is one of the best tool for retirement planning. We should focus our time & energy on growing our CPF . CPF withdrawal age will always be 55.Only change is how much u can withdraw after deducting the min sum SA (yr 2016 is $161k) needed to set aside

Teachers (CPF board) open the door, so you must enter by yourself faithfully. So take ACTION early for your retirement NOW. Do it in small step.

By age 65, you can say GOODBYE TENSION (stress). HELLO PENSION (Annuity - CPF life).
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Actually stocks easy to earn for me but cannot be too. Amount cannot be too big as well to control my psychology.

This year has been extremely good for me. I sold all my portfolio just about 2 weeks before crash and decided to stay away due to Brexit. The signs are there but people refuse to heed it.

April also had another windfall. Overall this year based on capital of about 25K, the profits is about 12%. Attach a screenshot of June transactions for reference.

Stocks.jpg
    You are one of the minorities who do your homework diligently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post

Stocks.jpg
    Well done bro kelong.
    Sometimes luck is important too.

Default Noble now trading at around S$0.162 a share, down S$0.053 or 24.65%

More bad news for Noble.............
    Think I have been warning about Noble since it was like $1.00+ long time ago?

Very often, we can tell whether it is a lemon or not, however, on the other hand it is very difficult to tell when the "lemon" will appear in its truth self, and sometimes it takes a long time, just like Noble (and OCR private property prices that is at the peak now too! - When will it crash? Well it takes time! Anyway, CCR has crashed! So OCR private property prices crashing is just a matter of time, just like Noble.......)

SHARES of Noble Group tumbled more than 24 per cent on Tuesday as they traded ex-rights.

At 9.30am, Noble was trading at around S$0.162 a share, down S$0.053, or 24.651 per cent. More than 34 million shares changed hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Werther View Post
    Well done bro kelong.
    Sometimes luck is important too.
    True that. But needs discipline to stay out also. I assess selling pressure but Japan stimulus plus probably hidden hand intervention supporting market. So I won't be gaining from this round. Will be waiting for opportunities.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

3 mths ago, my remiser offered a private placement for Q&M share @0.77 ( 200 lots ) for Accredited investor.
    Today the price is @0.70

3 days ago, my remiser offered a private placement for Procurri IPO @0.56 (200 lots) for Accredited investor.
    I told him whether 100 lots instead of 200 lots is OK for this Procurri IPO.He replied to me 100 lots also
    can for Accredited investor after checking with the mgr. 1st day closing @0.45 which is down 20%.
    Today price is 0.50. Still about 10% down.

I did not accept the offer for both as I dont trust them. I did apply for this Jumbo [email protected] (temasek one of the shareholder)
    but get ZERO allocation. Now the price is 0.64. Those long term service Jumbo employees were given shares @0.03.

3 mths ago, my remiser offered a private placement for Q&M share @0.77 ( 200 lots ) for Accredited investor.
    Today the price is @0.70

3 days ago, my remiser offered a private placement for Procurri IPO @0.56 (200 lots) for Accredited investor.
    I told him whether 100 lots instead of 200 lots is OK for this Procurri IPO.He replied to me 100 lots also
    can for Accredited investor after checking with the mgr. 1st day closing @0.45 which is down 20%.
    Today price is 0.50. Still about 10% down.

I did not accept the offer for both as I dont trust them. I did apply for this Jumbo [email protected] (temasek one of the shareholder)
    but get ZERO allocation. Now the price is 0.64. Those long term service Jumbo employees were given shares @0.03.
    lousy remisier, haha

The remisier is lousy to you but good to the mgr and their big clients. Someone got to pay the bill.

A candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.
    =======================================================
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgHZWwyhcQ
    Listen to this music gives me inner peace especially when I am in angry & sad mood.

The mind is everything. What you think you become

What we think, we become

Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.

No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves

“True love is born from understanding.”

To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.”

“To understand everything is to forgive everything”

“Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.”
    “Pain is certain, suffering is optional.”

Amazing Grace
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs7MlrxOOWg

This song was introduced to me by my music teacher when I was in Secondary 2. This is a truely a very amazing song.

Amazingy the most positive motivational song in the world.

Amazing power of turning a person from depress into positive.

Amazing power of making a person choking with tears while listening

Amazing power of making a person realise happiness is about mindset.

Amazing power of changing a person negative thinking into a positive ones

Amazing power of playing in your subconsciousness how lucky you are.

Amazing power of making a person recovers from his suffering.

A truely amazing motivational song.

Amazing Grace
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs7MlrxOOWg

This song was introduced to me by my music teacher when I was in Secondary 2. This is a truely a very amazing song.

Amazingy the most positive motivational song in the world.

Amazing power of turning a person from depress into positive.

Amazing power of making a person choking with tears while listening

Amazing power of making a person realise happiness is about mindset.

Amazing power of changing a person negative thinking into a positive ones

Amazing power of playing in your subconsciousness how lucky you are.

Amazing power of making a person recovers from his suffering.

A truely amazing motivational song.
    Thanks. It's heavenly indeed.

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Default Noble closed 2.9 Singapore cents - or 17.9 per cent - lower at S$0.133 a share

More pain to come for Noble, as Noble closed 2.9 Singapore cents - or 17.9 per cent - lower at S$0.133 a share........................

Updated hot stock: Noble tumbles in active trade, prompting SGX query
    By Angela
    [email protected]
    AUG 2, 20164:15 PM

THE share price of Noble Group tumbled more than 15 per cent in active trade on Tuesday, prompting a query from the Singapore Exchange (SGX) on its trading activity.

Noble closed 2.9 Singapore cents - or 17.9 per cent - lower at S$0.133 a share. More than 335 million shares changed hands, making the commodities group the most actively traded stock on SGX.

..............................................................................................

The stock has been trodden on by all sorts of downgrades by ratings agencies and the "buy" recommendations have virtually disappeared.

More bad news for Noble.............
    Think I have been warning about Noble since it was like $1.00+ long time ago?

Very often, we can tell whether it is a lemon or not, however, on the other hand it is very difficult to tell when the "lemon" will appear in its truth self, and sometimes it takes a long time, just like Noble (and OCR private property prices that is at the peak now too! - When will it crash? Well it takes time! Anyway, CCR has crashed! So OCR private property prices crashing is just a matter of time, just like Noble.......)

SHARES of Noble Group tumbled more than 24 per cent on Tuesday as they traded ex-rights.

At 9.30am, Noble was trading at around S$0.162 a share, down S$0.053, or 24.651 per cent. More than 34 million shares changed hands.