Page 1 of 140 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: STOCKS THREAD

Default STOCKS THREAD

For all stocks and related discussions (including stock futures, ETFs, etc)......

US market closed tonight.
    Europe playing out.........

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    For all stocks and related discussions (including stock futures, ETFs, etc)......

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    US market closed tonight.
    Europe playing out.........
    any tips for STI tomorrow ?

Stock return is better than bond. But because of our human weak emotional trading behaviour , 90% will not make any money in long run.

When I buy stock using CPF, I will chose safety as 1st priority. No speculative stock. Only blue chip undervalue stock or buy when there is fear in the stock mkt.

I hesitate buying Singpost using CPF when the price was 1.18. Price is 1.50.
    But I bought OUE @2.25 as it is undervalue & the low downside risk. It has high upside return potential. Just need to be very very patience.

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584 View Post
    Stock return is better than bond. But because of our human weak emotional trading behaviour , 90% will not make any money in long run.

When I buy stock using CPF, I will chose safety as 1st priority. No speculative stock. Only blue chip undervalue stock or buy when there is fear in the stock mkt.

I hesitate buying Singpost using CPF when the price was 1.18. Price is 1.50.
    But I bought OUE @2.25 as it is undervalue & the low downside risk. It has high upside return potential. Just need to be very very patience.
    1.18 for Singpost was ages ago
    Now suffering from indigestion

Support now at 1.4

OUE neutral

Yes 90% will not make money from stock

To be in that top 5% is not easy because many a times you have to play against FEAR and of course knowing some charting knowledge does helps

IMHO
    Because the Bulls had been running for quite a while now and US is at her ALL TIME high it is not a time for investment but do short term punting/trading

Sometimes have to buy high and sell higher (Momentum trading)
    All with FFF

Spotting winner also not easy unless you are the MM or private banker to that particular counter

FFF = Fastest Finger First

Page 1 of 140 123451151101 ... LastLast