Thread: Driver knocks into his 80-year-old father - then rams through pte property in Loyang

Default Driver knocks into his 80-year-old father - then rams through pte property in Loyang

SINGAPORE - A 50-year-old driver knocked into his 80-year-old father yesterday, June 3, and then proceeded to ram through the brick wall at a private property in Loyang.

According to Shin Min Daily News, the 50-year-old man had lost control of his Nissan that morning at 10.30am.

The unfortunate accident happened when the driver's father was opening the doors for him at their four-storey house at the corner of the street in Loyang.

A passer-by had heard a loud bang, followed by the strange sight of the car that had burst through and destroyed the brick fencing around the house.

The 80-year-old injured elderly was sent to Changi General Hospital.
    - See more at: http://transport.asiaone.com/news/ge....An5UK062.dpuf

71 loyang rise. luckily his nice big corner terrace has a huge garden for him to ram through instead of literally ramming through the house (4 storey building itself).

Was his father opening the gate for him instead of the door (according to the article)?

Cos if it were really the door, then the car would have rammed the house instead.

If it is the gate, then I wonder why no auto gate for such a big house?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    71 loyang rise. luckily his nice big corner terrace has a huge garden for him to ram through instead of literally ramming through the house (4 storey building itself).
    Wah, how come you know the address?

Btw, is the property LH or FH?

aiyo killed his own father... must be kancheong n step on the accelerator instead of brake...
    Ong lai ah!

forgot to tell u i have a talent. based on the pictures avail from the news website u gave, i m able to tell the address. actually its been quite a hobby. and it has baffled some agents when i call and they try not to tell me the unit/house number. then i stun them!

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post
    Wah, how come you know the address?

Btw, is the property LH or FH?

its 99 year leasehold. likely part of the development called Loyang Villas (99 years from 01/05/1993)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    forgot to tell u i have a talent. based on the pictures avail from the news website u gave, i m able to tell the address. actually its been quite a hobby. and it has baffled some agents when i call and they try not to tell me the unit/house number. then i stun them!
    You are really good!
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

but there are a few things i need:

view (pictures from inside of unit shooting outwards) and/or picture of the house (for landed).

followed by a combination of onemap, google earth and squarefoot (to determine land size/unit size based on caveats).

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock View Post
    You are really good!