Joe

1475 stack 24
    1313 stack 2

Unregisteredck Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6816
    1475 sqft @8xx
    1313 sqft @9xx high floor

Joe
    for the 1475 sqft is low floor / high floor. at which blk?

interested to buy.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredck
    for the 1475 sqft is low floor / high floor. at which blk?

interested to buy.

thanks

Low floor, blk 78. Why don't you PM me what you prefer or text me. Easy to search....Even I dun have e unit will co broke and get 1 for you.

Looks like prices psf for this project is still holding up strong? Any reason for it, unblock frontage, cos of Bayshore Park and The Bayshore?

With the current market situation, wonder what will be the price level be for those three projects on Bayshore Road, any views ???

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    With the current market situation, wonder what will be the price level be for those three projects on Bayshore Road, any views ???
    the price variation is quite huge for that 3 condo project. each has their own selling point.

COSTA DEL SOL BAYSHORE ROAD Condominium 1 1,400,000 1,593 879 Dec-08
    COSTA DEL SOL BAYSHORE ROAD Condominium 1 1,170,000 1,755 667 Dec-08
    COSTA DEL SOL BAYSHORE ROAD Condominium 1 908,000 1,593 570 Dec-08
    COSTA DEL SOL BAYSHORE ROAD Condominium 1 1,010,000 1,313 769 Nov-08
    COSTA DEL SOL BAYSHORE ROAD Condominium 1 1,575,000 1,346 1,171 Nov-08
    COSTA DEL SOL BAYSHORE ROAD Condominium 1 1,050,000 1,475 712 Nov-08

Prices appear to be softening. Still I expect this condo to hold its price better than many others in the area.

Wonder why this unit was sold at such a price ??? desparate seller ?
    Any agent forum ppl here knows the details of which unit or the deal...

Check with a few agents, Costa is still asking avg of $900 psf, still holding strong of the 3 projects there.

BAYSHORE ROAD Condominium 1 908,000 1,593 570 Dec-08

Its looking like activities are coming back to this project. Many potential buying visitors and agents wandering around esp over the weekend...

Its looking like activities are coming back to this project. Many potential buying visitors and agents wandering around esp over the weekend...
    Yes. The area around upper east coast is starting to be in the radar zone of property hunters. psf for resale in Costa already crossed the pschological mark of 1000psf in July 09. Subsale is still possible for places like these which used to have price of 1100+psf; similar to 1300+psf for FH in East Coast Residences, Breeze by East in 2008. It would be pretty hard for a surburb condos like Doublebay, Optima to breach the barrier of 1000psf. It will take someone very brave to do that. Very brave
    Last edited by Easting; 27-07-09 at 13:50.

Heard some units at Optima passed the 1000 psf level.... any updates on Costa as in recent transactions and rentals?

Optima had passed $1000 psf !!! for those investing they will have to sell at $1100 psf above... omg..

Quote Originally Posted by condoinvestor
    Heard some units at Optima passed the 1000 psf level.... any updates on Costa as in recent transactions and rentals?

Optima had passed $1000 psf !!! for those investing they will have to sell at $1100 psf above... omg..

Last heard had crossed 1250psf already. Faint!

Default Will price be going up for Costa Del Sol ?

I am looking to buy a unit at Costa Del Sol and have two questions. Thank in advance for any valuable comments.

1. Will price in term of sales and rental for this condo be stabilizing or increasing over the next 1 to 2 years ?

2. How much is the estimated PSF for a unit at lower floor such as 6 or 7 facing pool view be worth investing ?

Quote Originally Posted by ckt77
    I am looking to buy a unit at Costa Del Sol and have two questions. Thank in advance for any valuable comments.

1. Will price in term of sales and rental for this condo be stabilizing or increasing over the next 1 to 2 years ?

2. How much is the estimated PSF for a unit at lower floor such as 6 or 7 facing pool view be worth investing ?
    Just curious..
    why costa del sol ?
    why not esta or seaview ?
    how about the bayshore ?

According to my appreciation of the market:

1. Yes stabilising for sure,
    2. Abt 800 psf

Default Looking for 3+1 bedroom condo in Costa Del Sol

I am looking for a 3+1 bedroom condo in Costa Del Sol. If u have such unit, pls email me at [email protected]. Thank in advance.

I am looking for a 3+1 bedroom condo in Costa Del Sol. If u have such unit, pls email me at [email protected]. Thank in advance.

you must be an agent lurking in forum looking for seller! Go do some road show la

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    you must be an agent lurking in forum looking for seller! Go do some road show la
    I am a genuine buyer and is not an agent please......

Thumbs down ?????

I am a genuine buyer and is not an agent please......
    if u r a keen buyer , why don't u try property guru ?

Recent Transactions in Business Times has a unit here done at abt 1300 psf, any info on this unit?

M.Garden and Bayshore Park collective sales committee now gone. So, in the Bayshore road area (those big projects), will The Bayshore or Costa Del Sol be in the talk for collective deal soon ?
    Any comments from the experts here...

M.Garden and Bayshore Park collective sales committee now gone. So, in the Bayshore road area (those big projects), will The Bayshore or Costa Del Sol be in the talk for collective deal soon ?
    Any comments from the experts here...
    just my thoughts.
    the bayshore and costa del sol are unlikely to be enbloc-ed as they are quite new and plot ratio has been maximised. any enbloc opportunities along the marine parade (for 99LH), laguna park should be the first to go (or maybe Neptune court/lagoon view).

if silversea cannot sell at current price, enbloc is impossible for these big projects.

Question

There seems to be some soil testing or somekind at Bayshore Road behind the columbus childcare place. Wonder what's going on there?

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Costa Del Sol in District 16 has a nëw hïgh of $1,356 psf!

Costa Del Sol
    Address .......................... psf ............... Area ........... Price ............ Contract Date
    72 Bayshore Road #24-16 .... $1,356 psf .... 1,475 sqft .... $2,000,000 .... 16 Apr 10

waw... $1356 psf, is it also becos of the potential ERL rail line running from city to Marine Parade, Bedok/South, Upper East Coast and into Changi ?

There seems to be some soil testing or somekind at Bayshore Road behind the columbus childcare place. Wonder what's going on there?
    The place behind the columbus childcare place at Bayshore Road turns out to be a Waterworks & Drainage project site. From the size of the site looks like something big is happening around that area and perhaps running up upper East Coast road. and then maybe follow by soil test... hehe. Anyone have any clues...

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    just my thoughts.
    the bayshore and costa del sol are unlikely to be enbloc-ed as they are quite new and plot ratio has been maximised. any enbloc opportunities along the marine parade (for 99LH), laguna park should be the first to go (or maybe Neptune court/lagoon view).

if silversea cannot sell at current price, enbloc is impossible for these big projects.
    The problem with all these sea-front facing developments going en-bloc is not only the large no. of units in each devpt but also the difficulty in placing a value on seaview units.

Take bayshore park or mandarin gardens for instance. Owners of prime highfloor full seaview units will always argue that their units should command a higher value than the lower floor or city view units and consequently will want a bigger slice of the en-bloc pie. En-bloc talks will breakdown when some owners perceive they are not getting 'fair' value for their units. Ultimately, it all boils down to greed.

The devpts that are easiest to en-bloc are those with no-view or same orientation and homogenous units where one owner have little to argue over the premium they should enjoy over another unit.

never like this project. its like living in HK and the buildings are like walls.. so dense and so much concrete...

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    never like this project. its like living in HK and the buildings are like walls.. so dense and so much concrete...
    I have stayed in Costa Del Sol before as well as several other devpts in the east. The pros and cons are as folows :

Pros
    1. Very efficient use of space (Except for PH which has roof terrrace, no balconies or planter box). The units are very spacious
    2. Excellent facilities and carpark. Even has DVD rental, mini-mart and restaurant near pool
    3. For those lucky to face the sea. Gorgeous view with huge panel of glass in living area.

Cons
    1. A bit congested compared to older devpts like Bayshore Park but not as bad as some I have seen.
    2. Traffic noise from the ECP can be quite annoying, especially from block closest to expressway
    3. Thin ceilings/flooring. I can hear the neighbours upstairs very clearly pacing around and when they drop stuff.
    4. Hard to clean the huge living room window