Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Costa Del Sol - D16, Bayshore Road, Best in Bayshore

Quote Originally Posted by munchies View Post
    Hi,

Yipz, me local and my 4yrs old son is currently attending Ripples Monte which you have recommended.. Went to a few centers to check out and finally settle on this one as i like the principle.

My son enjoys the walk home as he could see parrot and dog along the way.. =)
    your kid's name starts with "J"?

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157 View Post
    your kid's name starts with "J"?
    Yes, you know him?

my girl takes the same school bus

are u sending your boy to swimming classes? i'm thinking of starting my girl next year but not sure which swim coach to approach

my girl takes the same school bus

are u sending your boy to swimming classes? i'm thinking of starting my girl next year but not sure which swim coach to approach

Hmm.. Think you got the wrong J coz I sent my boy to school in morning and in the afternoon, my helper brings him home. He enjoyed walking home coz he gets to see parrot and doggy on his way back 😜

I'm thinking of signing him up for swimming lessons too but not too sure if there are any in-house swimming coach for costa, need to check with mgt ofc.

Hmm.. Think you got the wrong J coz I sent my boy to school in morning and in the afternoon, my helper brings him home. He enjoyed walking home coz he gets to see parrot and doggy on his way back ��

I'm thinking of signing him up for swimming lessons too but not too sure if there are any in-house swimming coach for costa, need to check with mgt ofc.

opps! wrong boy then, pardon me.
    there are freelance swimming coaches around, but not sure if they all belong to one organization. my wife checked one out and the fees are exorbitant - $60 per weekly session.

there are freelance swimming coaches around, but not sure if they all belong to one organization. my wife checked one out and the fees are exorbitant - $60 per weekly session.

Er, I think this is too much, 60 per session is unreasonable. My daughter's sec 1 math tution fee is 60 per session and it is a 3 hours session... 😁

were you at the ripples' graduation event last saturday? will you still be sending your kid there after their impending shift?

were you at the ripples' graduation event last saturday? will you still be sending your kid there after their impending shift?

Sorry for late response.

Yes, I was there.

Yes, I will continue to send my son to the school despite the new location, at least for now.. Couldn't think of any other nearby centres that offer montesorri program. Yourself?

Sorry for late response.

Yes, I was there.

Yes, I will continue to send my son to the school despite the new location, at least for now.. Couldn't think of any other nearby centres that offer montesorri program. Yourself?

yup, will still be sending my kid there. she's comfortable with the teachers and made friends there. don't think we will want to uproot her without good cause.

Hi,

Have you found a swimming instructor for your child? I've checked "Happy Fish" rates and apparently if I can form a group of 3 students, monthly fee would be S$350 per group and S$400 for a group of 4 students.

Hi people, I'm looking at CDS currently. Viewed several units and noticed they were owned and tenanted by Indians. Even the mini mart stocks various spices and food. Can anyone living there share the resident mix?