Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Costa Del Sol - D16, Bayshore Road, Best in Bayshore

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    I have stayed in Costa Del Sol before as well as several other devpts in the east. The pros and cons are as folows :

Pros
    1. Very efficient use of space (Except for PH which has roof terrrace, no balconies or planter box or bay windows). The units are very spacious
    2. Excellent facilities and carpark. Even has DVD rental, mini-mart and restaurant near pool
    3. For those lucky to face the sea. Gorgeous view with huge panel of glass in living area.

Cons
    1. A bit congested compared to older devpts like Bayshore Park but not as bad as some I have seen.
    2. Traffic noise from the ECP can be quite annoying, especially from block closest to expressway
    3. Thin ceilings/flooring. I can hear the neighbours upstairs very clearly pacing around and when they drop stuff.
    4. Hard to clean the huge living room window
    very spacious become hard to clean...lol

i tink its very norm to hear upstairs shifting furnitures etc...all my past few house also same...buy penthse lor...only hear rain hitting ur roof

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    very spacious become hard to clean...lol

i tink its very norm to hear upstairs shifting furnitures etc...all my past few house also same...buy penthse lor...only hear rain hitting ur roof
    Haha. some people hard to please. When got balcony, planter box and bay windows, say living space too small. When spacious and large, say hard to clean.

For Costa, its is quite bad. I can hear even flushing of loo. I have stayed in older devpts like bayshore park and the flooring is tokong. Can't hear a thing from upstairs. even when got party, it is very muffled. Only thing is, in bayshore park, some of the room walls are just soft board/partition dividers.

Stayed in penthouse before. Leaking and water seepage problems a lot...

Guess cannot win , so stay in landed bungalow the best . Saving up...

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t
    Haha. some people hard to please. When got balcony, planter box and bay windows, say living space too small. When spacious and large, say hard to clean.

For Costa, its is quite bad. I can hear even flushing of loo. I have stayed in older devpts like bayshore park and the flooring is tokong. Can't hear a thing from upstairs. even when got party, it is very muffled. Only thing is, in bayshore park, some of the room walls are just soft board/partition dividers.

Stayed in penthouse before. Leaking and water seepage problems a lot...

Guess cannot win , so stay in landed bungalow the best . Saving up...
    hehe...ya lor..ultimately, it is all about pricing...when prices r getting higher and higher, ppl tend to find all the nitty gritty faults....hehe

landed bungalow will aso have leaking problems mah....but at least u can repair ur own roof at ur own discretion....hehe

now even ulu landed like punggol/sembawang aso skyrocketed....sign

i only want to stay in a landed whereby it is big enuff to build a 25X5m lap pool...saving up will not suffice

Hi

Any CDS owners care to share the monthly maintenance cost of a 3 bedder please?

Quote Originally Posted by gap969
    Hi

Any CDS owners care to share the monthly maintenance cost of a 3 bedder please?
    I think its less then $300, I was told by someone he paid quarterly @ $800+.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Costa Del Sol in District 16 has a nëw hïgh of $1,356 psf!

Costa Del Sol
    Address .......................... psf ............... Area ........... Price ............ Contract Date
    72 Bayshore Road #24-16 .... $1,356 psf .... 1,475 sqft .... $2,000,000 .... 16 Apr 10

Have not look at this for a while now, prices had gone past previous high of 1356 psf...

76 Bayshore Road

$1379 psf
    1755 sqft
    $2420k

76 Bayshore Road

$1390 psf
    1475 sqft
    $2050k

68 Bayshore Road

$1391 psf
    1798 sqft
    $2500k

76 Bayshore Road #17-17
    99 Yrs From 05/05/1997
    $1379
    $2420k
    01 Dec 09
    76 Bayshore Road #25-20
    99 Yrs From 05/05/1997
    $1390
    $2050k
    01 Mar 10
    68 Bayshore Road #30-05
    99 Yrs From 05/05/1997
    $1391
    $2500k
    29 Apr 10

TOP 3 PSF holder for costa....but recently prices seems to soften after 30th Aug....99LH effect i tink...

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    I think its less then $300, I was told by someone he paid quarterly @ $800+.
    Thanks for the info
    Was there yesterday and noticed that there are a lot of Indian Expat families there

76 Bayshore Road #17-17
    99 Yrs From 05/05/1997
    $1379
    $2420k
    01 Dec 09
    76 Bayshore Road #25-20
    99 Yrs From 05/05/1997
    $1390
    $2050k
    01 Mar 10
    68 Bayshore Road #30-05
    99 Yrs From 05/05/1997
    $1391
    $2500k
    29 Apr 10

TOP 3 PSF holder for costa....but recently prices seems to soften after 30th Aug....99LH effect i tink...
    How did the Jan'11 cooling measures affect condos in the Bayshore area. One 1475sqft unit, #02-xx, low floor had done $1024 psf after the Jan 14 date.. wow...

With the LH99 Hedges Park at Flora Road/Drive in Changi area launched and small units is more then $1000 psf, and some said better units can be as high as $1200psf now, D16 Bayshore's LH99 will see prices going beyond avg of $1200psf... will that happen?

Eg. its already impossible to find anything at Cost Del Sol for lesser then $1100 psf - and I'm taking about for reasonably well kept, good reno and low floor units (not talking about those sewview units) ...

This thread had kinda gone quiet, but the prices of this place has also quietly moved upwards. Was there over the weekend visiting a friend, and there seems to be alot of PRC with agents going for viewing. Overheard they are all looking at south facing units...

Thanks for the info
    Was there yesterday and noticed that there are a lot of Indian Expat families there

Record transaction of a lower floor unit done at above $1,110 /psf, was told 2nd or 3rd flr.

What's the reason the price here is comparable or even higher than corte de azure?

Considering Corte de azure is definitely better located and amenities in abundance?

[quote=latour]Record transaction of a lower floor unit done at above $1,110 /psf, was told 2nd or 3rd flr.[/quote

Low floor, no sea view, 99LH and >10 years can still fetch so high?

ATT at ponggol already selling at $900 plus psf. Whatever place in Singapore will also move up. [QUOTE=Jonathan0503]
    Record transaction of a lower floor unit done at above $1,110 /psf, was told 2nd or 3rd flr.[/quote

Low floor, no sea view, 99LH and >10 years can still fetch so high?

[quote=DC33_2008]ATT at ponggol already selling at $900 plus psf. Whatever place in Singapore will also move up.

Should not compare to new developments. I'm comparing similar age and better located projects

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Some just like it and pay for it.[quote=Jonathan0503]
    Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    ATT at ponggol already selling at $900 plus psf. Whatever place in Singapore will also move up.

Should not compare to new developments. I'm comparing similar age and better located projects

[quote=Jonathan0503]
    ATT at ponggol already selling at $900 plus psf. Whatever place in Singapore will also move up.

i tink its due to future mrt

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    What's the reason the price here is comparable or even higher than corte de azure?

Considering Corte de azure is definitely better located and amenities in abundance?
    Just my opinion as its a subjective matter but why some people may choose CDS over CDA is :

1. Better layout - CDS has no balcony and livable space is much more efficient. Check out the layout and you will see why. The 1475sf/1561 unit can squeeze in 4 good-sized rooms as well as a family area and a maids room as well. One of the more spacious I have seen.

2. Some say CDS has a better seaview as it is closer to the coastline and the views are not marred by the driving range etc at Marine parade. Also CDS has a huge single piece of glass window in the living room and the seaview effect is quite spectacular.

3. CDS feels more open and less cluttered with only two large blocks.

4. The potential MRT in the open field next to it although this is still pure conjecture.

5. People working in the loyang area or changi airport prefer that locale.

Plus lots of Indians like it

[quote=devilplate]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503

i tink its due to future mrt
    Tat I tend to agree as well. Seller selling (factor-in) future ERL mrt, and willing buyer buy for that same reason.

This trans will be the record high /psf for the 1 to 5th floor category, and its hard to beat at over $1,100. And will this also bring up the price expectation of the rest of projects in Bayshore. The rest of the adv on property guru may had been adjusted upwards already... this seems to be very positive.

When will it be realized? Another 10 years and less 10 years of lease. [quote=latour]

Tat I tend to agree as well. Seller selling (factor-in) future ERL mrt, and willing buyer buy for that same reason.

This trans will be the record high /psf for the 1 to 5th floor category, and its hard to beat at over $1,100. And will this also bring up the price expectation of the rest of projects in Bayshore. The rest of the adv on property guru may had been adjusted upwards already... this seems to be very positive.

Plus lots of Indians like it
    Is also true that CDS now have more Indians and Chinese as well. The buying have moved along the coast line from D15 to D16.

When will it be realized? Another 10 years and less 10 years of lease.
    ripe time for a record-breaking enbloc.

Quote Originally Posted by levittdub
    ripe time for a record-breaking enbloc.
    Well said, for now the selling price and en-bloc price will be about the same I would think. If they think its right (ie. mrt station and future development at the cornor) then it will really be a record-breaking, but who knows...

One thing for sure CDS had over the years being more and more popular with Indians and Chinese. Tonite they (chinese, indians, some ang moh and a few locals) will be going round with lanterns in the estate... I think.

Well said, for now the selling price and en-bloc price will be about the same I would think. If they think its right (ie. mrt station and future development at the cornor) then it will really be a record-breaking, but who knows...

One thing for sure CDS had over the years being more and more popular with Indians and Chinese. Tonite they (chinese, indians, some ang moh and a few locals) will be going round with lanterns in the estate... I think.
    i am really attracted by CDS and i think the price is still lagging behind the seaview, CDA. It has quite a huge plot size and the development looks to be still in a good state despite hitting 10 years soon.

i am really attracted by CDS and i think the price is still lagging behind the seaview, CDA. It has quite a huge plot size and the development looks to be still in a good state despite hitting 10 years soon.
    Seaview is FH so can't really compare

"price is still laggin behind the seaview, CDA..." means you are looking and waiting to buy...

"Record transaction of a lower floor unit done at above $1,110 /psf, was told 2nd or 3rd flr."

"Low floor, no sea view, 99LH and >10 years can still fetch so high?"

This is going to be record for CDS's low floor unit... its confirm. Its a 4 bedrm unit 3rd floor @$1,119 /psf - no seaview, no pool view, its greenery/trees view. Those higher floor units is now going to push up their psf to $1,400 or $1,500.. waw...