Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Costa Del Sol - D16, Bayshore Road, Best in Bayshore

Plus lots of Indians like it

[quote=devilplate]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503

i tink its due to future mrt
    Tat I tend to agree as well. Seller selling (factor-in) future ERL mrt, and willing buyer buy for that same reason.

This trans will be the record high /psf for the 1 to 5th floor category, and its hard to beat at over $1,100. And will this also bring up the price expectation of the rest of projects in Bayshore. The rest of the adv on property guru may had been adjusted upwards already... this seems to be very positive.

When will it be realized? Another 10 years and less 10 years of lease. [quote=latour]
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

Tat I tend to agree as well. Seller selling (factor-in) future ERL mrt, and willing buyer buy for that same reason.

This trans will be the record high /psf for the 1 to 5th floor category, and its hard to beat at over $1,100. And will this also bring up the price expectation of the rest of projects in Bayshore. The rest of the adv on property guru may had been adjusted upwards already... this seems to be very positive.

Quote Originally Posted by gap969
    Plus lots of Indians like it
    Is also true that CDS now have more Indians and Chinese as well. The buying have moved along the coast line from D15 to D16.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    When will it be realized? Another 10 years and less 10 years of lease.
    ripe time for a record-breaking enbloc.

Quote Originally Posted by levittdub
    ripe time for a record-breaking enbloc.
    Well said, for now the selling price and en-bloc price will be about the same I would think. If they think its right (ie. mrt station and future development at the cornor) then it will really be a record-breaking, but who knows...

One thing for sure CDS had over the years being more and more popular with Indians and Chinese. Tonite they (chinese, indians, some ang moh and a few locals) will be going round with lanterns in the estate... I think.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Well said, for now the selling price and en-bloc price will be about the same I would think. If they think its right (ie. mrt station and future development at the cornor) then it will really be a record-breaking, but who knows...

One thing for sure CDS had over the years being more and more popular with Indians and Chinese. Tonite they (chinese, indians, some ang moh and a few locals) will be going round with lanterns in the estate... I think.
    i am really attracted by CDS and i think the price is still lagging behind the seaview, CDA. It has quite a huge plot size and the development looks to be still in a good state despite hitting 10 years soon.

i am really attracted by CDS and i think the price is still lagging behind the seaview, CDA. It has quite a huge plot size and the development looks to be still in a good state despite hitting 10 years soon.
    Seaview is FH so can't really compare

"price is still laggin behind the seaview, CDA..." means you are looking and waiting to buy...

"Record transaction of a lower floor unit done at above $1,110 /psf, was told 2nd or 3rd flr."

"Low floor, no sea view, 99LH and >10 years can still fetch so high?"

This is going to be record for CDS's low floor unit... its confirm. Its a 4 bedrm unit 3rd floor @$1,119 /psf - no seaview, no pool view, its greenery/trees view. Those higher floor units is now going to push up their psf to $1,400 or $1,500.. waw...

"Record transaction of a lower floor unit done at above $1,110 /psf, was told 2nd or 3rd flr."

This is going to be record for CDS's low floor unit... its confirm. Its a 4 bedrm unit 3rd floor @$1,119 /psf - no seaview, no pool view, its greenery/trees view. Those higher floor units is now going to push up their psf to $1,400 or $1,500.. waw...
    If no seaview, I'll rather get a FH resale in D15 at that price

At the current market sentiment, assuming it was bot at least 5 years ago, its not bad an idea to cash out and hold on to the profit and wait at the sideline.

Biggest disadvantage for CDS is that it is 99LH..Otherwise, it has direct back exit to the underground pass leading to to East Coast Park which is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by joyride
    Biggest disadvantage for CDS is that it is 99LH..Otherwise, it has direct back exit to the underground pass leading to to East Coast Park which is cool.

u left out the direct ECP noise + super dense living..

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    u left out the direct ECP noise + super dense living..
    i dun have tat impression when visiting tat area and inside the project

in fact bayshore/park/cds all r vy nice and spacious project....i dun feel cramped at all

its an ideal location for drivers.....erl will come and rescue the 99LH problem

other den ECP problem....this area lack of amenities as well and its quite far to walk to siglap ctr

i think angmo like this place.

bullman, ur tenant ang mo rite ?

in fact bayshore/park/cds all r vy nice and spacious project....i dun feel cramped at all

other den ECP problem....this area lack of amenities as well and its quite far to walk to siglap ctr
    no kidding! too far a walk to siglap ctr, though i love the neighbourhood

But if the MRT station not within walking distance, then still not use leh

Number of resale transactions in Sep and Oct seems quite good for this project. With new $/psf records, are these buyers all still so bullish or are in anticipating the erl station nearby? I will think that sellers in recent time had already factored the possible station thingy in their sale prices.

considering to get a mid floor 4BR unit for own stay.

would like to hear feedback about the development - good & bad

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast