Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 221

Thread: Costa Del Sol - D16, Bayshore Road, Best in Bayshore

  1. #41

    Default

    Heard some units at Optima passed the 1000 psf level.... any updates on Costa as in recent transactions and rentals?

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,014

    Default

    Optima had passed $1000 psf !!! for those investing they will have to sell at $1100 psf above... omg..

    Quote Originally Posted by condoinvestor
    Heard some units at Optima passed the 1000 psf level.... any updates on Costa as in recent transactions and rentals?

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by latour
    Optima had passed $1000 psf !!! for those investing they will have to sell at $1100 psf above... omg..

    Last heard had crossed 1250psf already. Faint!

  4. #44

    Default Will price be going up for Costa Del Sol ?

    I am looking to buy a unit at Costa Del Sol and have two questions. Thank in advance for any valuable comments.

    1. Will price in term of sales and rental for this condo be stabilizing or increasing over the next 1 to 2 years ?

    2. How much is the estimated PSF for a unit at lower floor such as 6 or 7 facing pool view be worth investing ?

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckt77
    I am looking to buy a unit at Costa Del Sol and have two questions. Thank in advance for any valuable comments.

    1. Will price in term of sales and rental for this condo be stabilizing or increasing over the next 1 to 2 years ?

    2. How much is the estimated PSF for a unit at lower floor such as 6 or 7 facing pool view be worth investing ?
    Just curious..
    why costa del sol ?
    why not esta or seaview ?
    how about the bayshore ?

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckt77
    I am looking to buy a unit at Costa Del Sol and have two questions. Thank in advance for any valuable comments.

    1. Will price in term of sales and rental for this condo be stabilizing or increasing over the next 1 to 2 years ?

    2. How much is the estimated PSF for a unit at lower floor such as 6 or 7 facing pool view be worth investing ?
    According to my appreciation of the market:

    1. Yes stabilising for sure,
    2. Abt 800 psf

  7. #47

    Default Looking for 3+1 bedroom condo in Costa Del Sol

    I am looking for a 3+1 bedroom condo in Costa Del Sol. If u have such unit, pls email me at [email protected]. Thank in advance.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckt77
    I am looking for a 3+1 bedroom condo in Costa Del Sol. If u have such unit, pls email me at [email protected]. Thank in advance.

    you must be an agent lurking in forum looking for seller! Go do some road show la

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    you must be an agent lurking in forum looking for seller! Go do some road show la
    I am a genuine buyer and is not an agent please......

  10. #50

    Thumbs down ?????

    Quote Originally Posted by ckt77
    I am a genuine buyer and is not an agent please......
    if u r a keen buyer , why don't u try property guru ?

Posting Permissions