Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BEWARE of LANDSLIDE, better run!!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

How can you expect him to hold for long term when he can only afford 99-YEARS LEASEHOLD property and asking him to hold long-term is like to ask him to see his property value "DEPRECIATE" in comparative value every year vs other neighbouring FH properties!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    People with $ power does not need to do much but just hold for long term. It is like buying blue chip for long term. Look at the HNW who will buy without the need to have rental income to support loan. Either you do not get it or ignore it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Enter and Exit at the right times rip rewards. The landed property game is over since last year. anyone who sold last year go pick up a much bigger land today for the same price.

Only a lousy investor will tell you that you need to how long term, for that I mean they dont even know how long to hold.
    For smart investor, they always invest with an exit strategy because life in short, in your working life span how many property
    cycle can you wait? Are you going to buy property when you are in 60s while you should already be enjoying the fruits of your labour.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

1995 sold my HDB got a cheque from HDB after staying for 7 years. Friends tell me such a thing will never happen again.

2010 UOB told me I got equity of SGD 1,000,000. Friends told me to sell, I ask them sell then what to do with the money.

AEC 2015, are you prepare to harvest the benefit or MTB again.

Price high, wait for it to go down, Price go down, scare it will go down some more. Result MTB again.

When I was a young man, I ask myself when can I own a private property. I can never save enough to buy one.

Now I am old, I know why I think the way I think when I was young.

Thank you for programming us to be good worker.
    Last edited by Arcachon; 20-10-14 at 19:24.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Of course i am referring to FH landed and at least in city fringe.
    Ya, I meant the stats chart which ringo showed I don't think they distinguish between FH or LH landed.

Quote Originally Posted by mummy View Post
    Demand for freehold terrace in my area city fringe still seems good. Had a buyer yesterday but we not at home and insisted on no 2mil budget no view so they offered my neighbour who very smart, made a new, nice gate that cannot see inside and not at home...they offer him then he open for them to see, and they can offer without seeing inside first! From my second storey house, can see quite run down but viewers cannot see that from the impressive gate...
    It doesn't matter if the intention is to tear down and rebuild completely. For the really rich they would want to buy a FH landed that is in tip top and build to specs and architecture very close to their taste but they would probably really rather tear down and rebuild completely to how they would want it exactly. The land is what it really matters. The immediate neighbours will matter too especially if it's a terrace plot of land. The better maintained the potential neighbours properties are maintained the more appealing it will be to be their neighbours.