Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 509

Thread: The Clift (D1, 99 years, Far East Org)

  1. #251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    haha,,,will sure invite some 1 shenton ppl in here for a good WWE....
    bro, ur inbox full

  2. #252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    compARE 1 shenton vs clift....which one better hah ?
    Both are good project lah.
    It depends on what the tenant is looking for and where his office is nearer to haha..

  3. #253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    bro, ur inbox full
    ok cleared

  4. #254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    bro, ur inbox full
    ok cleared liao...

  5. #255

    Cool

    after looking @ the 1 bedders bedroom with glass wall or concrete wall layout,i must say the concrete wall bedroom layout is much better imo..though it seems bigger with glass wall effect,u will need to build blinds or curtains to cover up the bedroom..concrete wall will be much more practical n will save u lots of hassle. just my

  6. #256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    after looking @ the 1 bedders bedroom with glass wall or concrete wall layout,i must say the concrete wall bedroom layout is much better imo..though it seems bigger with glass wall effect,u will need to build blinds or curtains to cover up the bedroom..concrete wall will be much more practical n will save u lots of hassle. just my
    so u window shop shop recently? lol

    spotted some potential window shoppers lately....hehe

  7. #257

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    so u window shop shop recently? lol

    spotted some potential window shoppers lately....hehe
    ya,went couple of times already. have seen all the layouts but all low floor units.,wonder what the view will be like for those above #20? personally,i find the view on the swimming pool side is nicer but agents said those facing conservation side more costly due to east facing.

  8. #258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    ya,went couple of times already. have seen all the layouts but all low floor units.,wonder what the view will be like for those above #20? personally,i find the view on the swimming pool side is nicer but agents said those facing conservation side more costly due to east facing.
    wow....couple of times? u got a unit there?

    swimming pool side got chance their view will be blocked in future....whereas the other side is zero....tats how i value it.....furthermore, depends u wana see pinnacle(high end HDB) or raffles place office buildings.....

    but luckily, FEO super smart....place the pool facing the west.....the pool is sunny and looks yummy! lumiere pool sucky and dark dark.....

  9. #259

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    wow....couple of times? u got a unit there?

    swimming pool side got chance their view will be blocked in future....whereas the other side is zero....tats how i value it.....furthermore, depends u wana see pinnacle(high end HDB) or raffles place office buildings.....

    but luckily, FEO super smart....place the pool facing the west.....the pool is sunny and looks yummy! lumiere pool sucky and dark dark.....
    how to buy? so expensive.
    clift all above 1mil for 1 bedder.
    looking forward to view 1 shenton now but just look look see see for fun only.
    my target is to get kembangan suites,still affordable there.
    talking about sun,FEO also placed the pool in the icon on the west side,they are very good when it comes to all these details

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    how to buy? so expensive.
    clift all above 1mil for 1 bedder.
    looking forward to view 1 shenton now but just look look see see for fun only.
    my target is to get kembangan suites,still affordable there.
    talking about sun,FEO also placed the pool in the icon on the west side,they are very good when it comes to all these details
    Kembangan Suites - quite a few units already selling. What you waiting for? TOP?

Posting Permissions