Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: The Clift (D1, 99 years, Far East Org)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    haha,,,will sure invite some 1 shenton ppl in here for a good WWE....
    bro, ur inbox full

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    compARE 1 shenton vs clift....which one better hah ?
    Both are good project lah.
    It depends on what the tenant is looking for and where his office is nearer to haha..

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    bro, ur inbox full
    ok cleared

bro, ur inbox full
    ok cleared liao...

Cool

after looking @ the 1 bedders bedroom with glass wall or concrete wall layout,i must say the concrete wall bedroom layout is much better imo..though it seems bigger with glass wall effect,u will need to build blinds or curtains to cover up the bedroom..concrete wall will be much more practical n will save u lots of hassle. just my

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    after looking @ the 1 bedders bedroom with glass wall or concrete wall layout,i must say the concrete wall bedroom layout is much better imo..though it seems bigger with glass wall effect,u will need to build blinds or curtains to cover up the bedroom..concrete wall will be much more practical n will save u lots of hassle. just my
    so u window shop shop recently? lol

spotted some potential window shoppers lately....hehe

Cool

so u window shop shop recently? lol

spotted some potential window shoppers lately....hehe
    ya,went couple of times already. have seen all the layouts but all low floor units.,wonder what the view will be like for those above #20? personally,i find the view on the swimming pool side is nicer but agents said those facing conservation side more costly due to east facing.

ya,went couple of times already. have seen all the layouts but all low floor units.,wonder what the view will be like for those above #20? personally,i find the view on the swimming pool side is nicer but agents said those facing conservation side more costly due to east facing.
    wow....couple of times? u got a unit there?

swimming pool side got chance their view will be blocked in future....whereas the other side is zero....tats how i value it.....furthermore, depends u wana see pinnacle(high end HDB) or raffles place office buildings.....

but luckily, FEO super smart....place the pool facing the west.....the pool is sunny and looks yummy! lumiere pool sucky and dark dark.....

Cool

wow....couple of times? u got a unit there?

swimming pool side got chance their view will be blocked in future....whereas the other side is zero....tats how i value it.....furthermore, depends u wana see pinnacle(high end HDB) or raffles place office buildings.....

but luckily, FEO super smart....place the pool facing the west.....the pool is sunny and looks yummy! lumiere pool sucky and dark dark.....
    how to buy? so expensive.
    clift all above 1mil for 1 bedder.
    looking forward to view 1 shenton now but just look look see see for fun only.
    my target is to get kembangan suites,still affordable there.
    talking about sun,FEO also placed the pool in the icon on the west side,they are very good when it comes to all these details

how to buy? so expensive.
    clift all above 1mil for 1 bedder.
    looking forward to view 1 shenton now but just look look see see for fun only.
    my target is to get kembangan suites,still affordable there.
    talking about sun,FEO also placed the pool in the icon on the west side,they are very good when it comes to all these details
    Kembangan Suites - quite a few units already selling. What you waiting for? TOP?