Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE - House Breaking on the Rise

Default BEWARE - House Breaking on the Rise

This is exactly the reason why many rich Singaporeans still prefer to live in apartments rather than landed. Some are even willing to spend GCB money on CCR Penthouses.

When you live in big landed, you have to grilled up the entire place and close your window every night when you sleep. With apartment you can always sleep in peace.

When Linden Drive resident Zena Lim first saw a large sign near her home in Bukit Timah alerting residents about a break-in in her estate, she got a little worried.

That, however, quickly turned into fear after she spotted more of the same signs around her neighbourhood.

"I was very alarmed," said the 37-year-old ophthalmologist. "Were there multiple incidents? Have there been any arrests?"

She was not the only one rattled by the "crime alerts" put up by the police to warn homeowners to keep their guard up against break-ins.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...timah-20130929
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    This is exactly the reason why many rich Singaporeans still prefer to live in apartments rather than landed. Some are even willing to spend GCB money on CCR Penthouses.
    Do you have any facts or figures to support your above statement or is it just another of your fear mongering techniques for anything landed?

Quote Originally Posted by hsifreffup View Post
    Do you have any facts or figures to support your above statement or is it just another of your fear mongering techniques for anything landed?
    Singapore police force website has got all the facts. Next time when you see ang mob jogging around landed estate, don't feel good. They might be some syndicate looking for house to break in.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Singapore police force website has got all the facts. Next time when you see ang mob jogging around landed estate, don't feel good. They might be some syndicate looking for house to break in.
    Umm, Singapore Police Force website does not tell me if UHNWI or any collective group of HDB investors are turning to CCR penthouses from GCBs. Nor do they provide any statistics about it. So, do provide some facts and/or numbers to backup what you said.
    Last edited by hsifreffup; 29-09-13 at 12:27.

Umm, Singapore Police Force website does not tell me if UHNWI or any collective group of HDB investors are turning to CCR penthouses from GCBs. Nor do they provide any statistics about it. So, do provide some facts and/or numbers to backup what you said.
    Did you create a new account because I keep telling you to read my signature?

Please come clean. who exactly are you?

Did you create a new account because I keep telling you to read my signature?

Please come clean. who exactly are you?
    Please come clean too. You do not have the facts or figures to support your claims, yes?

Please come clean too. You do not have the facts or figures to support your claims, yes?
    Sorry I don't entertain people using fake account as I find them filty despicable and not worthy of my time.

You should feel ashamed of youself for doing that. In other forum you will be banned long ago.

Sorry I don't entertain people using fake account as I find them filty despicable and not worthy of my time.

You should feel ashamed of youself for doing that. In other forum you will be banned long ago.
    At the end of the day, all you do is make unsubstantiated claims. You should feel ashamed of yourself for doing that.

West is the best for R33.

Weekend entertainment is back !

Isn't R33 hilarious ?

For Jurong - Garden of eden without fault and superb prospects

Against Bishan - he brings up proximity to crematoriums

Against landed - he brings up housebreaking

Any newbie opposes him and ask him to substantiate claims - that person is using a fake account

Stay tuned to comedy central....
    Last edited by proper-t; 29-09-13 at 16:49.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    West is the best for R33.
    Is West cum OCR cum 99-yr LH cum MM unit lah

I mentioned this exactly 1 years ago. No one seems believe that house breaking are spreading into prime district.

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums...ad.php?t=14992

And I thought my weekend entertainment was over...

Have you substantiated your claim below? Please retract your statement if you do not have the facts to back it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33

Hmmm, from SPF website, it seems housebreaking fell the most compared to last year.

http://www.spf.gov.sg/stats/statsmid2013_overall.htm

OVERALL
    CRIME FELL BY 6.3%

In the first
    six-months of 2013, overall crime reported fell by 6.3% to 14,562 cases as
    compared to 15,539 cases over the same period last year.

Four of the
    six crime classes registered decreases. They are namely, Housebreaking and
    Related Crimes (-24.3%), Commercial Crimes (-14.3%), Theft and Related Crimes
    (-6.8%) and Miscellaneous Crimes (-4.8%). Improvements were seen in
    unlicensed moneylending and phone scams, which were concerns highlighted for

Two crime
    classes registered increases. They are Crimes Against Persons (+ 5.3%)
    and Violent Property Crimes (+3.7%).

Quote Originally Posted by proper-t View Post
    And I thought my weekend entertainment was over...

Have you substantiated your claim below? Please retract your statement if you do not have the facts to back it.

Hmmm, from SPF website, it seems housebreaking fell the most compared to last year.

http://www.spf.gov.sg/stats/statsmid2013_overall.htm
    What is your opinion on people using multiple fake account in this forum

What a dunce. Why do I need to create a fake account when I can claim credit myself for proving to the entire forum what a comedian you are?

I just regret I did not get to rebut you earlier as hsifreffup beat me to the chase. I welcome any challenges to prove that hsifreffup and I are the same person.

In fact, if it can be proven that we are the same person. I will personally apologize to you in every section of this forum. If the converse is true, you have to apologize to me and hsifreffup in every section of this forum.

You game ?
    Last edited by proper-t; 29-09-13 at 19:31.

What a dunce. Why do I need to create a fake account when I can claim credit myself for proving to the entire forum what a comedian you are?

I just regret I did not get to rebut you earlier as hsifreffup beat me to the chase. I welcome any challenges to prove that hsifreffup and I are the same person.

In fact, if it can be proven that we are the same person. I will personally apologize to you in every section of this forum. If the converse is true, you have to apologize to me and hsifreffup in every section of this forum.

You game ?
    You are not answering my question.

You are not answering my question.
    As expected...avoidance again.

Come on, stop cowering behind the keyboard and rise to the challenge.

If hsifreffup and I are the same person, I will personally apologize to you in every section of this forum everyday for a whole week starting from the day the outcome is determined

If hsifreffup and I are not the same person, you will personally apologize to both of us in every section of this forum everyday for a whole week starting from the day the outcome is determined.

Agreed?

As expected...avoidance again.

Come on, stop cowering behind the keyboard and rise to the challenge.

If hsifreffup and I are the same person, I will personally apologize to you in every section of this forum everyday for a whole week starting from the day the outcome is determined

If hsifreffup and I are not the same person, you will personally apologize to both of us in every section of this forum everyday for a whole week starting from the day the outcome is determined.

Agreed?

Do you think that hsifreffup is a fake account?

Do you think that hsifreffup is a fake account?
    Does it matter who rebuts you? If you can't substantively counter that person's statement, you lose credibility all the same.

Only bullies and cowards without substance worry about who is behind the persona.

So can I take it that by your meandering avoidance questions you have no stomach to take up my challenge below?

Doorway cooking some more, leave the door open neighbour can see n smell him frying onions
    Quote Originally Posted by Rysk View Post
    Is West cum OCR cum 99-yr LH cum MM unit lah

Does it matter who rebuts you? If you can't substantively counter that person's statement, you lose credibility all the same.

Only bullies and cowards without substance worry about who is behind the persona.

So can I take it that by your meandering avoidance questions you have no stomach to take up my challenge below?

So you are perfectly fine with others using fake forum account?

So you are perfectly fine with others using fake forum account?

Please stop avoiding the inevitable by trying to change topic.

You have 3 options.

1. Address hsifreffup rebuttal and provide substantive facts to back your statement below:

2. Retract your statement in (1) above.

3. Take up my challenge below

If hsifreffup and I are the same person, I will personally apologize to you
    in every section of this forum everyday for a whole week starting from the day the outcome is determined

If hsifreffup and I are not the same person, you will personally apologize to
    both of us in every section of this forum everyday for a whole week starting
    from the day the outcome is determined.
    Failing to do either of the above 3 and continuing with your avoidance line of questioning will just open more forumers' eyes about your true colours (not that it hasn't been revealed already by the rest of your 'fan' club here).

Please carry on...I am enjoying my weekend entertainment.

Please stop avoiding the inevitable by trying to change topic.

You have 3 options.

1. Address hsifreffup rebuttal and provide substantive facts to back your statement below:

Failing to do either of the above 3 and continuing with your avoidance line of questioning will just open more forumers' eyes about your true colours (not that it hasn't been revealed already by the rest of your 'fan' club here).

Please carry on...I need my weekend entertainment.
    You seems to be very interested in what hsifreffup has to say. Does it mean that using fake forum accounts is perfectly fine with you? Especially in the context of protecting self interest?

You seems to be very interested in what hsifreffup has to say. Does it mean that using fake forum accounts is perfectly fine with you? Especially in the context of protecting self interest?

hsifreffup made a valid point which you have not addressed. Why are you still trying to avoid addressing it by bringing up this fake account topic which has nothing to do with what is being discussed at hand.

Protecting your self-interest or trying to save face because you have no answer?

hsifreffup made a valid point which you have not addressed. Why are you still trying to avoid addressing it by bringing up this fake account topic which has nothing to do with what is being discussed at hand.

Protecting your self-interest or trying to save face because you have no answer?
    So can I assume you are implying that using fake forum account is not an issue at all since you are more interested in what he said instead of the credibility of the person?

Is this due to your self interest?

So can I assume you are implying that using fake forum account is not an issue at all since you are more interested in what he said instead of the credibility of the person?

Is this due to your self interest?

You honestly think you can regain all the credibility you lost so far in this thread by trying to corner me into a meaningless discussion on fake accounts?

Let's get back to the discussion at hand. Your 3 options await . Are you going to take the bull by the horns or continue to paddle down your meandering drain. Don't worry, I have plenty of patience and will steer you back to the correct path

You have 3 options.

in every section of this forum everyday for a whole week starting from the day the outcome is determined

You honestly think you can regain all the credibility you lost so far in this thread by trying to corner me into a meaningless discussion on fake accounts?

Let's get back to the discussion at hand. Your 3 options await . Are you going to take the bull by the horns or continue to paddle down your meandering drain. Don't worry, I have plenty of patience and will steer you back to the correct path

You have 3 options.

Are you implying that you find the someone who is using fake forum account credible? How much do you know about this person btw?

As you perfectly comfortable with people using fake forum account? Is this motivated by self interest?

Are you implying that you find the someone who is using fake forum account credible? How much do you know about this person btw?

As you perfectly comfortable with people using fake forum account? Is this motivated by self interest?
    It seems all your effort in battling others in the threads has killed off whatever little brain cells you have left. I used to deal with a slightly better version but never mind, it is still cheap entertainment.

Do you think that carrying on this line of questioning is going to resurrect you from your pitiable state? The more you refuse to address the relevant topic, the more you are going to sink.

I could carry on all night. Let's get back to the topic.

You have 3 options.

It seems all your effort in battling others in the threads has killed off whatever little brain cells you have left. I used to deal with a slightly better version but never mind, it is still cheap entertainment.

Do you think that carrying on this line of questioning is going to resurrect you from your pitiable state? The more you refuse to address the relevant topic, the more you are going to sink.

I could carry on all night. Let's get back to the topic.

You have 3 options.

Does someone using fake identity and account in this forum doesnt bother you at all? If yes, why yes?

Does someone using fake identity and account in this forum doesnt bother you at all? If yes, why yes?
    Oh dear, your brain cells must be totally fried. You really have nothing better or different than the above?

Get back to topic.