Thread: Sophia Hills

Default Sophia Hills

Anyone heard of Sophia Hills?

Super NOT walkable to Plaza Sing and Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, although straight line distance on the map looks close enough. But you simply can't bash through the hill and forest every time you need to go to Plaza Sing right? I dunno why the marketing agents claim "3 mins walk to MRT Station". Please correct me if I am wrong.
    But I do like the rustic feel of that place.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    Super NOT walkable to Plaza Sing and Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, although straight line distance on the map looks close enough. But you simply can't bash through the hill and forest every time you need to go to Plaza Sing right? I dunno why the marketing agents claim "3 mins walk to MRT Station". Please correct me if I am wrong.
    I thought there is a flight of stairs that connect Sophia hill to Handy road.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    do you know that there is flight of stairs from the hill down?
    I think 5 minutes - 10minutes is possible.

THAT flight of stairs:

1. Have you guys tried walking UP that flight of stairs? I had. At best, our olympians will be huffing and puffing at the end of the climb. Good luck to the rest of us.
    2. That flight of stairs can probably ranked as one of the best "the darkest and quietest spots in Singapore to commit a robbery or rape".
    3. Those stairs close at 11pm.

Default Property Updates: Sophia Hills enjoying brisk sales lately

Many buyers and market watchers are not aware that this existing new launch, Sophia Hills at Mount Sophia had been selling very well lately, riding on the excellent sales result of Twin Peaks by OUE.

If you are looking for a New Condo with the BEST TRANSPORT CONNECTIVITY, Sophia Hills is one of the 9 new launches in the current market, according to The Edge Property's article.

- Having a MRT Interchange at your neighbourhood is more beneficial than the combined effect of five bus stops and one LRT station.

- Standing on Mount Sophia, this prestigious new launch by Hoi Hup Realty is well located within prime district 9 in the CCR while tucked away from hustle and bustle.

- The residents of Sophia Hills can enjoy easy access to the entire Singapore as MRT stations and major arterial roads are nearby.

- Dhoby Ghaut MRT station, an Interchange station of the North-South Line, North-East Line and Circle Line, is just 3 minutes’ walk from the condo.

- Little India, Rochor and the upcoming Bencoolen MRT stations are conveniently located within walking distance too.

- The upcoming development can also be easily accessed via CTE.

This site was was won at only $1157psf ppr, hence the value is able to pass on to the buyers and is now selling from only $17XXpsf and will be TOP Soon in Nov 2017.

Sophia Hills Showflat is located on actual site at 2 Adis Road. It is the only condo in Singapore with 3 conservation houses.

99LH

Parc Sophia next to it is freehold. TOP 2013.

Actually the site is just behind Plaza Sing, there is a steps named the 100 steps right in front of the main entrance of Sophia Hills. The stairs sunboy77 mentioning about is probably the one at The Grand Cathay.

Sophia Hills is a short drive to The Atrium @ Orchard and Plaza Singapura. It is also not far from several schools such as Daplan Singapore, Singapore Arts School Ltd and Jitterbugs Singapore.
    Sophia Hills is accessible via Adis Road and Sophia Road.

If anyone is keen to install track guided indoor/outdoor blinds (no gaps!) and retractable insect screens . Pls call 98806538 for measure and quote.

Products are all made in Australia!

www.auszip.com.sg

www.facebook.com/auszip/

Hi All,

Just an update on sales & construction progress for

13-03-2017: 187 units sold. 2DK units selling fast. Last 30 units of 2DK units.
    29-02-2016: SMU’s New School of Law building at the junction of Armenian Street and Canning Rise will be ready by 2017
    28-02-2016: 3-Bedroom #03-18 Sold
    18-02-2016: 3-Bedroom #04-28 Sold
    30-06-2015: Park Mall to be closed and redeveloped into Office cum Retail Complex

CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS
    31 Dec 2015: All block foundation completed
    31 Mar 2016: Concrete framework in progress
    13 Mar 2017: Blk 5 and 7 completed.

Sophia hills is walkable to Bencoolen MRT (straight path with no stairs), 8 min walk and 10 min walk to Bugis+/ Bugis Junction where I see a whole range of office buildings coming up, South Beach, Duo, and some new Beach Road site that got triggered.

It is separated by a flight of stairs to Plaza Sing, but it's still doable though the way up can be tiring. In any case I heard there is shuttle bus provided.

Looking at the recent GLS land bids, makes Sophia hills land bid of 1159 psf ppr quite a steal? Woodleigh land bid was 1110 or so.

hiii
    i am new here, pls anybody tell me about Sophia Hills
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trump View Post
    hiii
    Thanks
    Did anyone tell you about Sophia Hills.

Quote Originally Posted by trump View Post
    hiii
    Thanks
    If you don’t drive, you need strong legs to live there.